Occupy Wall Street reaches a new low - dumping condoms on Catholic School Girls.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
We have seen the actions of Occupy Wall Street across the nation, which is a lot of violicens, vandalism and criminal activity. Well, now Occupy Wall Street has stooped to a new low, they dumped condoms on Catholic School Girls attending a Right To Life. They also disrupted things so much, the priest could not finish his prayer. It is no surprise that now even Democrats and a growing number of liberals are distancing themselves from OWS. OWS will be short lived.

Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

We have seen the actions of Occupy Wall Street across the nation, which is a lot of violicens, vandalism and criminal activity. Well, now Occupy Wall Street has stooped to a new low, they dumped condoms on Catholic School Girls attending a Right To Life. They also disrupted things so much, the priest could not finish his prayer. It is no surprise that now even Democrats and a growing number of liberals are distancing themselves from OWS. OWS will be short lived.

Occupiers Dump Condoms on Catholic School Girls | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

I'm sure this only makes Princess Nancy and most of the Lefties on this board love
these occupy folks even more... :tongue:

Well the Public School girls were no where to be found....
Most of those 12 year old's were at the abortion clinics getting abortions probably.

I'm sure this only makes Princess Nancy and most of the Lefties on this board love
these occupy folks even more... :tongue:
Not so. If you have read my stuff chances are you would enjoy kicking my ass but that stuff is just wrong. I will agree if that conduct continues it will turn into an ugly movement and I am not pandering trust me but facts are facts unlike the Tea Party they have no leadership to guide them. That will be their downfall.

What real good is this OWS gang doing? I haven't seen an interview on the tv news yet from any of them that had anything intelligent to say and they appear to have no purpose except to be a pain in the ass for the rest of America.

Well they were causing small businesses in the wall street area to lose a ton of money.
They tried their best to close the Port of Oakland.
They are attacking Police,destroying private property burning the American flag
causing damage to City Hall recently....

All part of a days work and totally supported by Nancy Pelosi....

Personally, i thought the raping of others and violence towards others were a bit lower. But yeah this is low.

I giggled like a little (Catholic) school girl when I read this title...but, seriously that was wrong of them to crash their Right to Life party.

Freedom of speech is apparently not for now OWS-ers.

I think we all know who these people really are...
Yeah.....there's a lot-o'-that......

.....goin' around....

"According to his website, Kobulnicky supports Christian values, is a father of five sons, and is co-founder and president of the National Council of Americans, Inc, a nonprofit that helps youths. He also lists prior employment as faculty at California Miramar University, teacher and coach at Val Verde Unified School District, manager of a landscape design company, and more."​

woman-screaming.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back