Can someone let Newt know that he IS "the establishment"

It's hilarious because Newt likes to compare himself to Reagan when the GOP establishment was attacking Reagan. But for a so-called historian Newt has a pretty selective memory considering he went out of his way to very vocally attack Reagan at the time throughout Reagan's administration.

I've never understood why Newt seems to think he can paint himself as the outsider when he is the ultimate Washington insider.

The only person who hasnt been a Washington politician is Romney.

I've never understood why Newt seems to think he can paint himself as the outsider when he is the ultimate Washington insider.

Well said.
Romney is the nominee and our next President.
I hope!

Well said.
I hope!

Be careful what you vote for. Last thing we need is a dishonest corporate raider in the Oval Office.

He won't be elected for just that reason - his dishonesty. Well, and that other reason - people aren't so dumb as to vote THAT far against their own best interests.

Well said.
I hope!

Romney may be the nominee and he may be our next President.

I hope that if he is, it will be a blessing to this nation and not a curse like this President has been.

Well said.
I hope!

Be careful what you vote for. Last thing we need is a dishonest corporate raider in the Oval Office.

He won't be elected for just that reason - his dishonesty. Well, and that other reason - people aren't so dumb as to vote THAT far against their own best interests.

How are corporate raiders dishonest?
They asked his company to buy their company.
Romney raided Staples and took them from a 1 store company to over 2000.
I assume you think that is a bad thing.

Well said.
I hope!

How are corporate raiders dishonest?
They asked his company to buy their company.
Romney raided Staples and took them from a 1 store company to over 2000.
I assume you think that is a bad thing.

The lie that business is evil is pervasive in our culture. We need to counteract that with the truth. There is nothing wrong with business. In fact, getting rich by providing goods and services to our fellow man is a very good thing.

Well said.
I hope!

Romney may be the nominee and he may be our next President.

I hope that if he is, it will be a blessing to this nation and not a curse like this President has been.

Blessing and Curses? :rofl:

New Topics

Forum List

Back