If you don't get Ron Paul in, We get WAR, and your babies will die even more

ODE TO GT

I woke up this morning, actually had the pleasure of morning sex.. on the internet

Grabbed a coffee, walked to my in-home office. Later today, I'll pay some bills spend some skrill..

work out in my own gym.. not the ymca and take my baby for a walk since it'a nice day

Then go get some canvasses developed thats right mother fucker.. I said canvasses developed.

The thought of all of this hoopla doesn't and won't cross my mind until it actually effects me.. until the TSA goes up up my rectal cavity..

then I'll be forced to fight.. forced to see the light.. Until then, you have fun looking under your bed and behind your backs, and I'll have fun getting rid of my morning wood the best way I know how

a handful of vasoline and I go to town .. enjoying my very much free lifestyle, doing EXACTLY as I please.....MF

Last edited:
ODE TO GT

I woke up this morning, actually had the pleasure of morning sex.. on the internet

Grabbed a coffee, walked to my in-home office. Later today, I'll pay some bills spend some skrill..

work out in my own gym.. not the ymca and take my baby for a walk since it'a nice day

Then go get some canvasses developed thats right mother fucker.. I said canvasses developed.

The thought of all of this hoopla doesn't and won't cross my mind until it actually effects me.. until the TSA goes up up my rectal cavity..

then I'll be forced to fight.. forced to see the light.. Until then, you have fun looking under your bed and behind your backs, and I'll have fun getting rid of my morning wood the best way I know how

a handful of vasoline and I go to town .. enjoying my very much free lifestyle, doing EXACTLY as I please.....MF

When you're getting photographs printed onto Canvasses, it works.

Anyhoo -

( ) ( ) <-- those are my nuts, please latch off of them. And stop embarrassing yourself.

ODE TO GT

Anyhoo -

( ) ( ) <-- those are my nuts, please latch off of them. And stop embarrassing yourself.

sure thing ..Homie

ODE TO GT

Anyhoo -

sure thing ..Homie

Like I said - you're implying a wigger where there isn't one.

Are you a satanic cultist? Most people who scream in an ear-bleeding out of harmony nails on a chalk board type of way have something severely wrong with them - but I won't a$sume all of them do because only ass holes do all that assuming of people.

Who's youtube channel is this, eots? Oh right, it's your channel.

Thanks for making a video for this, my little Stan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCYJSdZ1jhk&list=UU3j87w7CaI6SlUHFcaiwNRQ&index=9&feature=plcp]G T BEFORE THEY LAY ME DOWN - YouTube[/ame]

I woke up this morning, actually had the pleasure of morning sex.

Grabbed a coffee, walked to my in-home office. Later today, I'll pay some bills, work out in my own gym and take my baby for a walk since it's been nice out lately. Then go get some canvasses developed.

The thought of all of this hoopla doesn't and won't cross my mind until it actually effects me, and then I'll be forced to fight. Until then, you have fun looking under your bed and behind your backs, and I'll have fun getting rid of my morning wood the best way I know how - and enjoying my very much free lifestyle, doing EXACTLY as I please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: Holy shite that's funny.

I woke up this morning, actually had the pleasure of morning sex.

Grabbed a coffee, walked to my in-home office. Later today, I'll pay some bills, work out in my own gym and take my baby for a walk since it's been nice out lately. Then go get some canvasses developed.

The thought of all of this hoopla doesn't and won't cross my mind until it actually effects me, and then I'll be forced to fight. Until then, you have fun looking under your bed and behind your backs, and I'll have fun getting rid of my morning wood the best way I know how - and enjoying my very much free lifestyle, doing EXACTLY as I please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: Holy shite that's funny.

It's fuckin horrendous

Anyhoo -

sure thing ..Homie

Like I said - you're implying a wigger where there isn't one.

Are you a satanic cultist? Most people who scream in an ear-bleeding out of harmony nails on a chalk board type of way have something severely wrong with them - but I won't a$sume all of them do because only ass holes do all that assuming of people.

thats mighty white of ya....:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
&#8220;All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as self-evident.&#8221;

We're still teetering between first and second on the truth of ron paul. The truth always wins in the end.

“All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as self-evident.”

We're still teetering between first and second on the truth of ron paul. The truth always wins in the end.

Sometimes, you are just ridiculed because you are fucking stupid

That is all Ron Paulis good for. He is a failure as a Congressman with little to show for an over 20 years service. Other than failed Presidntial bids, history will little remember the Good Doctor

I guess you will remember the promise of the US, and its backers. You picked a different path...enjoy. I've been making ready for a long time growing up in a test ground in the US for the NWO.

I would like to stop your masters, you can't help but embrace them.

Enjoy!... On this trend, you will get what you seek...but do not understand.

The United States is the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth. We have the largest GDP and are the leaders of the free world

Following Dr Paul's recommendations would return us to the stone age

We are in debt, to the evil bankers, or banking class of the AAE which our founders fought against at our birth.

How do we have wealth, when we are in debt?

If we have wealth, why do we borrow?

No, its the banking class who own the Corps, who own the government in a fascist trend. they have our wealth and we hold their debt.

Same as it ever was ;) Our Founders fought them too, we were trained to forget them, because they also control our schools...and TV's too.

Last edited:
That is all Ron Paulis good for. He is a failure as a Congressman with little to show for an over 20 years service. Other than failed Presidntial bids, history will little remember the Good Doctor

From a man who lives in the sewer and is proud of it. ;)

I would like to laugh at you, but I just can't do it. You have enough trouble on your own. On this trend....

We would not have a civilization without our sewer systems. Sewers enable us to have large cities and live together without the outbreak of disease

Our society owes it's sewer workers a debt of gratitude

The people you support, don't want sewers. They are Malthusian in thought and deed.

I guess you will remember the promise of the US, and its backers. You picked a different path...enjoy. I've been making ready for a long time growing up in a test ground in the US for the NWO.

I would like to stop your masters, you can't help but embrace them.

Enjoy!... On this trend, you will get what you seek...but do not understand.

The United States is the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth. We have the largest GDP and are the leaders of the free world

Following Dr Paul's recommendations would return us to the stone age

We are in debt, to the evil bankers, or banking class of the AAE which our founders fought against at our birth.

How do we have wealth, when we are in debt?

If we have wealth, why do we borrow?

No, its the banking class who own the Corps, who own the government in a fascist trend. they have our wealth and we hold their debt.

Same as it ever was ;) Our Founders fought them too, we were trained to forget them, because they also control our schools...and TV's too.

If I own a $250,000 house with a $200,000 mortgage and work at a job where I make $50,000 a year.........am I Bankrupt?

I owe four times what I earn and yet most Americans would say I am doing OK

Bullshit!!

Ron Paul was just barely old enough to be a Congressman 85 years ago, much less President

:eusa_shhh:

It seems you missed the point, history isn't exactly as we are taught in our schools.

Seems you missed the joke about Ron Paul's age.

And my schools taught me quite well.
Sorry you missed out.

:eusa_shhh:

Do you know who took over the schools? What did they teach you quite well?
IndoctriNation
the deliberate dumbing down of america

The Game is rigged.

What you don't understand is "We the people" are own our own. All the happy faces on corp news, save a few or one. Work for the system, they are just doing their jobs.

And they will do their jobs, because they don't understand, because they have a "Job to do"

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

deesvote.jpg

RON PAUL breaks the system...and that is why you don't see in Corp media. IE the military industrial complex warned of so long go. Ron Paul is the wild card for our freedom, against the evil ruling elites, who hate both God and man...but see themselves as gods on earth. They have gained power by doing nothing but evil, in their minds no one can stop them.

Our greatest hope in time, Save Jesus...is http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/xmaspaul_dees.jpg

He is not going to the WH, there is no rigging, he sinks himself everytime with his extreme views.

So you would say the Constitution is an extreme view? You sound like Home Land Security...who calls returning VETS terrorists suspects. Or people who think killing babies is bad, those are terrorists suspects too, or people who don't love the United Nations, or people who believe in self defense. Second Amendment.

No more TV for you!

Forum List

Back