If you don't get Ron Paul in, We get WAR, and your babies will die even more

Ron Paul?

Why don't we just quit right now? If Ron Paul were elected, both Canada and Mexico would invade us and divide up the country. Mexico would get the Red States and Canada would take the Blue States

Paul would just sit there vetoing anything that had to do with fighting back

No way! Ron paul would be so disasterous the United States would literally geographically remove itself from the north american continent and fall off the side of the earth. At which point, the entire world would revert back to building ships out of wood and huts out of mud. Then the native Americans would return to power of the United States as it floated off into space, and we all would become their slaves!

Is that really what people want for Merica???

:rolleyes:

Nice to see Fox news is doing a brainwashing job on some that post here. Ron Paul will get you freedom and away from the police state growing up around you!

Wake up Neanderthals!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul?

Why don't we just quit right now? If Ron Paul were elected, both Canada and Mexico would invade us and divide up the country. Mexico would get the Red States and Canada would take the Blue States

No way! Ron paul would be so disasterous the United States would literally geographically remove itself from the north american continent and fall off the side of the earth. At which point, the entire world would revert back to building ships out of wood and huts out of mud. Then the native Americans would return to power of the United States as it floated off into space, and we all would become their slaves!

Is that really what people want for Merica???

:rolleyes:

The current foreign policy is doing a damn good job of making you isolationist from the rest of the world. Enough said.

Nice to see Fox news is doing a brainwashing job on some that post here. Ron Paul will get you freedom and away from the police state growing up around you!

Wake up Neanderthals!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wasting your breath, the sheeple are watching 'Idol'... :eusa_shhh:

It's funny to me when I hear Hannity or Ingrams soundbytes and then I see posts spouting the same crap. It's like people have become sponges for the thoughts of others. They pick a side then believe what that side believes even if it is wrong. When you corner them they resort to personal attacks. The left is just as guilty of this as the right. System of a Down had it right "turn off your tv".

It's funny to me when I hear Hannity or Ingrams soundbytes and then I see posts spouting the same crap. It's like people have become sponges for the thoughts of others. They pick a side then believe what that side believes even if it is wrong. When you corner them they resort to personal attacks. The left is just as guilty of this as the right. System of a Down had it right "turn off your tv".

Or John Prine...

Blow up your T.V. throw away your paper
Go to the country, build you a home
Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
Try and find Jesus on your own

If you don't get Ron Paul in, We get WAR, and your babies will die even more
Awwwwwwwwww, NO!!!

ZOMBIE-BABIES??!!!!

Zombie%20babies%20copy.jpg

Ron Paul?

is that why he approved going into Afghanistan ?

Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is a pussy

Canada would invade the minute he was sworn in. We would be better off being protected by a troop of Girl Scouts than Ron Paul

Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is a pussy

Canada would invade the minute he was sworn in. We would be better off being protected by a troop of Girl Scouts than Ron Paul

Hyperbole much?

Ron Paul is a pussy

Hyperbole much?

You downplay the risk of a Canadian invasion at your own peril. Paul would leave us open to an invasion from the tyrants to the north. Paul would take a libertarian view of we don't want to hurt their feelings. Next thing ya know.......Canadian Healthcare

Ron Paul is not going to be President. He'll never be President. He has no chance to be President. There is no way he's ever going to be President. It's not going to happen. No way, not gonna happen. Forget it.

Blah blah blah. Bing bing. Hoopty-doo.

There. I thought I would was a little more bandwidth on him.

Ron Paul is a pussy

Hyperbole much?

You downplay the risk of a Canadian invasion at your own peril. Paul would leave us open to an invasion from the tyrants to the north. Paul would take a libertarian view of we don't want to hurt their feelings. Next thing ya know.......Canadian Healthcare

is this supposed to be funny ? cause its not ..its just inane

Well, this looks like a fun exercise in futility. Ron Paul wont win because people don't like the idea of freedom, civil liberties and peace. So we get one of the other guys that all say the same thing. Same as it ever was....

Yup. I like what Jesse Ventura said about our rigged political system. He said it's exactly like Professional Wrestling. They come out and get the crowd all worked up while pretending to despise each other. But after the show's over, they all head backstage and party it up like lifelong buddies.

Just look at who today's most rabid Warmongering Chickenhawks are. They're mostly the same people who used to pretend they were Anti-War when the other team was in power. Can't move anywhere these days without running into a rabid Democrat Warmonger. Why the sudden change of heart? Well it's very simple, their team has the power now. We do desperately need a Third Party, or at least better choices within the two-party system.

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread, but what is that small blue tag icon on the right hand side of this thread title on the Politics main page? The icon tag attached a deragotory label to this post. Is it a search tag? Because that would be a pretty dirty use of a search tag. Is this only something a Mod can do? Just curious?

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread, but what is that small blue tag icon on the right hand side of this thread title on the Politics main page? The icon tag attached a deragotory label to this post. Is it a search tag? Because that would be a pretty dirty use of a search tag. Is this only something a Mod can do? Just curious?

It is an anti Ron Paul conspiracy, that's what it is

A damn conspiracy

I can guarantee we will have war regardless who is President, including Ron Paul.

I can also guarantee you that my children will live to be the same age regardless who is in charge.

Well, if He was pres, he could demand the troops come home. Congress can declare war, but if its not just the commander can order them to stay home.

votemachinesplash.jpg

The Game is rigged.

What you don't understand is "We the people" are own our own. All the happy faces on corp news, save a few or one. Work for the system, they are just doing their jobs.

And they will do their jobs, because they don't understand, because they have a "Job to do"

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

deesvote.jpg

RON PAUL breaks the system...and that is why you don't see in Corp media. IE the military industrial complex warned of so long go. Ron Paul is the wild card for our freedom, against the evil ruling elites, who hate both God and man...but see themselves as gods on earth. They have gained power by doing nothing but evil, in their minds no one can stop them.

Our greatest hope in time, Save Jesus...is http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/xmaspaul_dees.jpg

Still off your meds I see.

Still don't understand how things really work I see. ;) The world isn't what TV tells us.

Forum List

Back