If You Can’t Hack USMC...Then Don’t Step up

You know what? The Marines were formed to fight Muslims. That's why there are Marines.

C'mon now, they even wore leather neck protectors to stop the head-choppers.

"The leather stock was adopted three years prior to the Barbary War in which United States Marines first fought African troops armed with scimitars." -Wiki :puke:

We get the point that you're trying to make. You don't have to lie about being a Marine to make it.

Thank God they have the Navy to drive the boat. Those retarded mine detectors cant get into multitasking and all that.
Why do the Marines go in first (glassy eyed and blind)?
So those German Shepherds in the Army K9 don't get injured !

This is bullshit. This Gunney is a scapegoat. What the fuck do Marines want? Faggots and pussies? When I went through USMC boot camp I was slapped upside the fucking head when I screwed up. The worlds greatest fighting force.
Marine drill instructor gets 10 years for abusing recruits

See the pathetic pussy hat wearer and big pussy babies think when they are captured that the enemy will just loathe over them and smother them with hugs and kisses. Gawd trendy liberals are so fkn sickening.!!!

Yes I saw physical abuse at Parris Island. Was even a victim of it several times as our whole group were punished... but sticking a kid in a dryer and turning it on, and some of the other shit is no useful for that recruit, the USMC, of the country.

Yes I saw physical abuse at Parris Island. Was even a victim of it several times as our whole group were punished... but sticking a kid in a dryer and turning it on, and some of the other shit is no useful for that recruit, the USMC, of the country.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your forte.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your forte.

And apparently you haven't followed this case anywhere near as close as I have.

I was wrong, oops.

Hah! There's no place in the Marines for Muslims. The Marines were formed to kill Muslims.

This is bullshit. This Gunney is a scapegoat. What the fuck do Marines want? Faggots and pussies? When I went through USMC boot camp I was slapped upside the fucking head when I screwed up. The worlds greatest fighting force.

The man sounds like a psychopath. The sentence seems justified to me.
He is a Marine DI...part of the Corps. If you can’t hack it...then I don’t want you by my side in combat.

How bad does he want it...you want to be a Marine....if they were put in the dryer they must of been fuck-ups. Where are the hundred other recruits to testify? They must not of liked the shit bags either.

Thank God they have the Navy to drive the boat. Those retarded mine detectors cant get into multitasking and all that.
Why do the Marines go in first (glassy eyed and blind)?
So those German Shepherds in the Army K9 don't get injured !
Navy queers.

He should have gotten life in prison.

Actually, no, he should have gotten a firing squad.

He is a Marine DI...part of the Corps. If you can’t hack it...then I don’t want you by my side in combat.

Bullshit

Prosecutor Lt. Col. John Norman said Felix "picked out Muslim recruits for special abuse because of their Muslim faith. He degraded their religion and put them in industrial appliances."

Norman told the jury that Felix was "drunk on power, and sometimes Fireball whiskey."

"He wasn’t making Marines," Norman added, "he was breaking Marines."

Pretty much sums it up.

How bad does he want it...you want to be a Marine....if they were put in the dryer they must of been fuck-ups.

They were put in there because they were Muslims, dumb ass, or did you not even bother to read the article. And putting someone in an industrial sized dryer isn't punishment; it's attempted murder.

Forum List

Back