If You Can’t Hack USMC...Then Don’t Step up

This is bullshit. This Gunney is a scapegoat. What the fuck do Marines want? Faggots and pussies? When I went through USMC boot camp I was slapped upside the fucking head when I screwed up. The worlds greatest fighting force.
Marine drill instructor gets 10 years for abusing recruits

The man sounds like a psychopath. The sentence seems justified to me.

He should have gotten life in prison.

Actually, no, he should have gotten a firing squad.
for what?..the boot committed suicide...
the military is much-much--different than working at McDonald's, Ford, etc--the military's ''job'' is to KILL/destroy and they get killed while doing their ''job''

in boot camp and the Fleet/Barracks Duty/etc there is/are usually 1 or 2 that don't want to fulfill what they SIGNED up for
they signed a contract
they can't hack the normal USMC duties...can't hack working and living in close quarters....can't hack PT [ physical training ] like runs/humps/etc ....so they slack and try to get out

if the boot committed suicide after getting slapped and yelled at, he seems like he wouldn't last one day in combat, or even a high stress peacetime operation

I never got slapped or choked, but I wouldn't have taken any harsh physical abuse......I would've fought back at the DI...
...we had DIs shove boots.....rip off body hair....obviously they yelled and screamed at boots.....if it was a physical attack I would've fought back...no one attacks me .....but if it was ''harassment to toughen up the boot, I can understand that
I wouldn't have notified anyone unless it was chronic abuse that was abnormal to everyone else

but you can't have DIs and boots fighting......

one time in the Fleet we had an LT scuffling/fighting with a Marine that was drunk

he called him a terrorist...big deal....the DIs would scream all kind of crazy stuff with us.....if they can't take some screaming/verbal abuse/etc, they shouldn't be in the USMC or any military......once they get past BootCamp, there is a lot of WORSE ''hazing'' by fellow Marines....you know how young men can be......

but the rule is you can't touch boots, if I am correct?

This is bullshit. This Gunney is a scapegoat. What the fuck do Marines want? Faggots and pussies? When I went through USMC boot camp I was slapped upside the fucking head when I screwed up. The worlds greatest fighting force.

the military is much-much--different than working at McDonald's, Ford, etc--the military's ''job'' is to KILL/destroy and they get killed while doing their ''job''

in boot camp and the Fleet/Barracks Duty/etc there is/are usually 1 or 2 that don't want to fulfill what they SIGNED up for
they signed a contract
they can't hack the normal USMC duties...can't hack working and living in close quarters....can't hack PT [ physical training ] like runs/humps/etc ....so they slack and try to get out

if the boot committed suicide after getting slapped and yelled at, he seems like he wouldn't last one day in combat, or even a high stress peacetime operation

I never got slapped or choked, but I wouldn't have taken any harsh physical abuse......I would've fought back at the DI...
...we had DIs shove boots.....rip off body hair....obviously they yelled and screamed at boots.....if it was a physical attack I would've fought back...no one attacks me .....but if it was ''harassment to toughen up the boot, I can understand that
I wouldn't have notified anyone unless it was chronic abuse that was abnormal to everyone else

one time in the Fleet we had an LT scuffling/fighting with a Marine that was drunk

he called him a terrorist...big deal....the DIs would scream all kind of crazy stuff with us.....if they can't take some screaming/verbal abuse/etc, they shouldn't be in the USMC or any military......once they get past BootCamp, there is a lot of WORSE ''hazing'' by fellow Marines....you know how young men can be......

You wouldn't have fought back at the DI... tough guy internet talk is even worse when you say shit like this.

A guy in the group I was in bowed up against a DI once, he didn't take a swing, he didn't say anything, he simply took an aggressive stance when the DI was yelling in his face. He regretted it.

they signed a contract

You wouldn't have fought back at the DI... tough guy internet talk is even worse when you say shit like this.

A guy in the group I was in bowed up against a DI once, he didn't take a swing, he didn't say anything, he simply took an aggressive stance when the DI was yelling in his face. He regretted it.
I guess you would be a sissy and let someone physically abuse you?
you would let someone choke you?...not me--Mr Tough Guy
I don't care if you are a DI or not---you will not put your hands on my throat
I was one of the ''older'' boots at 21...I wasn't a punk kid like a guess you were
some people are not sissys like you

so you are calling me a liar...this discredits everything you say

they signed a contract

I was one of the ''older'' boots at 21...I wasn't a punk kid like a guess you were

I was there at the cut off age of 28.

Not fighting back with your DI is part of the training... it's called self restraint and discipline.

If you said you did fight back with a DI, and you made it through training I would say you are a liar. The fact however this many years later you are talking like Mr. Tough Guy tells me you are just full of shit. :)

The only guy older than me was a guy that had been in the Air Force for 12 years and decided to become a Marine.

I was wrong, oops.

Hah! There's no place in the Marines for Muslims. The Marines were formed to kill Muslims.
Lethal Xenophilia

They join to get military skills they can use with ISIS. The sleeper cell who committed suicide felt he wasn't fighting material and so wouldn't be able to help his terrorist heroes.

We might as well go all the way with the swamplords' treason. Give his parents that $100 million they're suing for and make sure they donate most of it to ISIS.

they signed a contract

Not fighting back with your DI is part of the training... it's called self restraint and discipline.

If you said you did fight back with a DI, and you made it through training I would say you are a liar. The fact however this many years later you are talking like Mr. Tough Guy tells me you are just full of shit. :)

The only guy older than me was a guy that had been in the Air Force for 12 years and decided to become a Marine.
you must have been a shithead because by your posts it is clear you are not professional/civilized/etc
also, if you are as old as you say, your posts show your mentality as that of a teenager
the ignore button on USMB is for idiots like you

your posts are really, really childish--immature......
it's the ignore button for you

they signed a contract

you must have been a shithead because by your posts it is clear you are not professional/civilized/etc
also, if you are as old as you say, your posts show your mentality as that of a teenager
the ignore button on USMB is for idiots like you

your posts are really, really childish--immature......
it's the ignore button for you

Calling me childish coming from a guy that brags about how they would fight their DI... that's some funny shit right there! And someone that talks so tough and then puts me on ignore because they can't handle the truth. Irony at its finest!

I was wrong, oops.

Hah! There's no place in the Marines for Muslims. The Marines were formed to kill Muslims.
Lethal Xenophilia

They join to get military skills they can use with ISIS. The sleeper cell who committed suicide felt he wasn't fighting material and so wouldn't be able to help his terrorist heroes.

We might as well go all the way with the swamplords' treason. Give his parents that $100 million they're suing for and make sure they donate most of it to ISIS.
Are you drunk?

So you want to defend racism because the racist wears a uniform...uh hmm, ok.

zeroing in on three Muslim military volunteers for special mistreatment.
Two other Muslim recruits said Felix once pressured them into an industrial clothes dryer and turned it on.
Trainee Lance Cpl. Ameer Bourmeche testified Felix forced him into a clothes dryer and turned it on as Felix demanded he renounce his Islamic faith.

Yes I saw physical abuse at Parris Island. Was even a victim of it several times as our whole group were punished... but sticking a kid in a dryer and turning it on, and some of the other shit is no useful for that recruit, the USMC, of the country.
How bad does he want it...you want to be a Marine....if they were put in the dryer they must of been fuck-ups.

They were put in there because they were Muslims, dumb ass, or did you not even bother to read the article. And putting someone in an industrial sized dryer isn't punishment; it's attempted murder.
No they were not. It was more fake news. Put on there because they were substandard future terrorist.

Yes I saw physical abuse at Parris Island. Was even a victim of it several times as our whole group were punished... but sticking a kid in a dryer and turning it on, and some of the other shit is no useful for that recruit, the USMC, of the country.
How bad does he want it...you want to be a Marine....if they were put in the dryer they must of been fuck-ups.

They were put in there because they were Muslims, dumb ass, or did you not even bother to read the article. And putting someone in an industrial sized dryer isn't punishment; it's attempted murder.
No they were not. It was more fake news. Put on there because they were substandard future terrorist.

Yes, it was a FACT that he did that.

nope never a di but i know abuse when i read about. this guy was making personal choices based on prejudice and hate.

When I was there they broke a guy... he screwed up on the range, so the rest of the time on the range they made him stand facing a brick wall, all day, every day, until he said he would quit and go home.

that is not the same thing. in this case the di targetted certain people for abuse not training and not because they screwed up

It's still abuse. Psychological abuse is not different than physical abuse.

Yes, he targets people just because of their religion... which is obviously wrong.

Forum List

Back