Bravo, Excellent To See Protesters Showed Up To Put A Stop To Innocent Children Being Bullied By Hom

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Bravo, Excellent To See Protesters Showed Up To Put A Stop To Innocent Children Being Bullied By Homosexual Activists Lies And Deceptions

Thousands protest sex education curriculum at Queen s Park Toronto Star

I Tribute this with the following factually based information:

Here are a few compositions of factually base information being hidden from the public by a bunch of lying two faced discriminating homosexual activists

Canada Bill C-279 Says You've No Right To Be Heterosexual. Canadian Senate Shoots The Bill Down

In February, the Canadian Senate Shot Down Bill C-279 which for the following obvious reason is a small step in a positive direction. Finally things are just starting to turn around for the better here in Canada. The next step for Bill C-279 is the garbage pail.

In Canada, since before the 1960's homosexuals have been getting away with discriminating heterosexuals and proof of this is that homosexuals have been getting away the whole time with pretending to be the opposite sex (the tranny for example) which leads to deceiving heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions thus depriving heterosexuals the right to be heterosexual which has now escalated for now into homosexuals legally getting the surgical genital mutilation to further assist homosexuals in openly getting away with depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.

Homosexual activists have been dictating to society since the 1960's that you being a heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual while claiming that not allowing homosexuals to deceive, discriminate, degrade, humiliate and traumatize heterosexuals thus deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual is depriving homosexuals of equal rights. Homosexual activists are also attempting to dictate that heterosexuals who become victims of being robbed of the right to be heterosexual are just suppose to accept being deprived of the right of being heterosexual otherwise the heterosexual is going to have to further suffer consequences for it!

When it comes to such as the Canadian Federal Bill C-279, homosexual activists have clearly demonstrated they they don't care to even acknowledge the fact that bi sexual describes a person that has sex with both those born with the opposite sex genital that the bi sexual them self is born with as well the bi sexual has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the bi sexual themselves are born with. Instead homosexual activists are attempting to redefine heterosexual as bi sexual. A heterosexual describes a person for exclusively having sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. Homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals with pretending to be the opposite sex leads to depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual. Homosexual activists have now escalated this obvious deception into further encouraging homosexuals to openly discriminate heterosexuals by making it legal for homosexuals to get the surgical genital mutilation operation to further assist homosexuals in discriminating heterosexuals by quite clearly depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.

They are still attempting to dictate to the public that depriving homosexuals of the right to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual is inequality. They evade sharing with the public any concern for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual in this equation which clearly reveals that respecting heterosexuals right to be heterosexual is irrelevant to homosexual activists.

Homosexuals have been getting away with depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual since long before homosexuality became accepted as legal here in Canada and they did this while deceiving society into thinking that homosexuals just want to be with other homosexuals. There was no accountability in the equation for the homosexuals who deliberately deceive thus take away a heterosexuals right to be heterosexual.

Here in Canada and on other parts of the globe, extending a welcome to homosexuals for homosexuality becoming legal and an accepted sexual orientation of society has quite obviously lead to homosexuals and homosexual activists abusing your support of this with homosexuals and homosexual activists to pull the rug out from under your feet by attempting to rob heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.

Why has our Canadian Parliament not created a bill to prevent homosexuals from depriving heterosexuals the right to be heterosexual? There is no accountablity for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual. Why is that? Especially in lieu of that I have been sharing this information with thousands of Elected and Appointed Officials / Canadian Legislators directly for over ten years now. Canadians deserve some answers as I am aware citizens of countries from around the world also deserve some answers from their legislators!

I have actively been sharing this information for years now and for this I have been labelled a hater and thrown off of pretty much every single Canadian web site while raising awareness to this issue. Meanwhile, homosexual activists have been getting away with depriving Canadian citizens (as well citizens around the globe) the right to be aware of the information I have been sharing which clearly reveals that homosexuals have been getting away with depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual the whole time. They have had me banned from sharing the information on several on line forums of not only here in Canada, but in such places as Belize, the United Kingdom, the United States of America (Recently I re joined USMessageboards of which I was banned from a half a decade ago. Now that homosexual activists have gotten away with doing so much damage to legislation etc. I'm guessing that they are thinking that now they expect to be rewarded for deceiving the public and no longer have anything to worry about or have to be accountable for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual) I know full well that they did this so that homosexual activists can quite obviously continue to make fools out of citizens from around the world by hiding accountability towards the valid issue that they are fighting to continue to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual as if to say heterosexuals are generally too stupid to have the right to be heterosexual!

I am a Canadian citizen, I am not a homosexual and I am not a bi sexual. I am a heterosexual and I take great offence to there being no accountability in Canadian Parliament to protect my right, as well every other heterosexuals right to exclusively have sex with those born of the opposite sex genital that I myself was born with.

Canadian N.D.P. Leader Tom Mulcair is fighting to deprive Canadian heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual and proof of this is Bill C-279. Now that the Senate has stopped the Bill, Tom Mulcair is sending around a petition to even have the Senate abolished for this reason. I got a copy of that very petition in my e-mail. I am so very Appalled.

No matter what happens or how long it takes I will proudly continue to fight for the preservation of heterosexuals right to be heterosexual while putting a stop from homosexual activists pulling the rug from under everyone's feet for being so generous and considerate in extending a welcome to homosexuality becoming a legal and accepted part of our society in the first place.

Our Canadian Legislators who support Bill C-279 exemplify to not take into accountability heterosexuals right to be heterosexual as they continue to fight to further give homosexuals the right to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual while attempting to make it legal that heterosexuals are going to have to accept having no right to be heterosexual otherwise poor innocent heterosexuals are going to have to further suffer consequences for not wanting to be discriminated against.

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable for it is quite obviously robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexuals. That this type of homosexual behaviour being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal heterosexuals having no right to be heterosexual. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

For this reason, pretending to be the opposite sex for any reason is unacceptable and needs to be criminalized permanently because we quite obviously see that allowing people to pretend to be the opposite sex leads to depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual. There are plenty of other costumes people can pick to wear on such occasions as costume parties etc. Nudity or the birthday suit is quite obviously unacceptable in the general public and even more so, so is pretending to be the opposite sex.

What makes anyone think that homosexuals having the right to be homosexual takes precedence over heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual? Especially when the fact remains that thanks to heterosexuality we even exist where as if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective.

The reason that this homosexual activist insanity has manifested and gotten so out of hand in the first place is simply because there was never any accountability in their equation, that they so vigorously impose upon society, for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual.
Many of our legislators have been infected with this insanity and proof of this is every single supporter of Bill C-279.

It is my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and not only in Canada but all over the world.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude and support of the Canadian Senate for putting a stop to Bill C-279. On behalf of the preservation of heterosexuality in Canada and all over the world, thank you Senators. Bravo and a huge round of applause.

It's time to put a stop to homosexual activists attempting to legally dictate that heterosexuals becoming offended by these homosexuals and their deceptions thus robbing the heterosexual the right to be heterosexual is a hate crime and to be legally punishable.

I stand strong for the preservation of heterosexuality globally and again it is my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

You stick with fact on the foundation of the issue being addressed. While doing this you will notice homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue because they are not able to contest the facts which expose them for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda. They try and make anything else the issue to try and confuse the issue which is exactly how they managed to dupe officials into creating legislation based upon lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination.

Homosexuals have been discriminating heterosexuals since well before the 60's and proof of this is the tranny. Homosexual activists have no respect for heterosexuality and proof of this is not only the tranny pretending to be the opposite sex but now homosexuals are still getting away with surgical genital mutilation to pretend to be the opposite sex while homosexual activists currently dictate to heterosexuals that being heterosexual includes having sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, that being heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual with a surgically mutilated genital. Meanwhile as they continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals they even try and blame heterosexuals for these homosexual deceptions by saying such as "If they got drunk then they deserve it" which is quite clearly unacceptable. The activists who tell you "I believe that it is how you feel that determines ones sex" Then tell them that they have no business encouraging the surgical genital mutilation because according to their logic, it is how you feel. They tell you that they believe it is how you feel that determines one's sex to allow homosexuals to continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals, but that they encourage the surgical genital mutilation operation proves that them claiming that it is how you feel is a lie because if it were how you feel then there is quite obviously no reason for the surgical genital mutilation in the first place. The reason that they tell you this is because they will use every lie and deceptions to continue to make fools out of you while continuing to keep the door open for homosexuals to get away with discriminating heterosexuals.

The following is a composition posted on USmessageboards com titled:
Being homosexual is natural but being heterosexual is not acceptable to homosexual activists

Where you will find that sticking with the facts to do with the foundation of the issue not only bests them, but has them scrambling to try and make anything else the issue time and time again. You are all more than welcome to learn how to deal with homosexual activists as I have with the greatest of ease. Rest assured I have every intention to make sure you all get this as well. No heterosexual deserves to be discriminated, degraded, humiliated, traumatized which is why I fight to put an end to this insanity globally! It must be phased out globally because the world is now aware how the homosexual activist insanity spreads like a disease of lies and deceptions which is what they use for their foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda. Pretending to be the opposite sex that a person is born is not acceptable for any reason. There are plenty of costumes one can choose without having to encourage this deception as acceptable in any way shape or form.

(Note I had to remove the link. Since I started contacting US State Officials with this information before I got to you, the activists had the management of the site move the location of the Information and the following discussion from the political forum where it has been for weeks until now to a forum on the USMessageBoard com site which can be found by clicking on "Forums" then click on "The Taunting Arena" and then clicking on "The Rubber Room", They obviously try to hide it and place it where they want no one to look because they are unable to contest it with so much as a shred of validity.)

Think about this too, not one homosexual activist has contested the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very own existence and that sexual unity is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Homosexual activists even became scholars then went through history attempting to label every homosexual union recorded throughout history as a marriage because marriage was never about honouring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. But homosexual activists demonstrate to obsessively and compulsively try and make anything else including their every lie and deception the issue. I was in two relationships but was never married as several heterosexual couples are. But if homosexual activists thought it helped their bias agenda, they would call my relationships a marriage.

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honoured with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honouring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honour of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honouring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honour in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honouring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honoured with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honours the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance of such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activists demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

If it were up to gays to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honour in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that's what marriage was created for and in honour of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!

I just had a man with a surgically mutilated genital pretending to be a woman and claiming to be in a relationship for 13 years with an actual woman (aka born with a vagina) try and tell me that I have to prove that them pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to also pretend to be the opposite sex as well even get the surgical genital mutilation thus leads to more heterosexuals to become victims to be degraded, humiliated and traumatized with discrimination.

They are attempting to try and tell me that I have to prove that advertising works!

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable. That this type of homosexual behaviour being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal the discrimination of heterosexuals. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Also, tens of thousands of officials from countries globally (every country except a few war torn countries) get this information as well such as the following copy addressed to Australian elected and appointed officials.

I sincerely hope that the insanity currently infecting Canadian governments and school boards hasn't manifested in Australia or anywhere else for that matter. It's time we as a globe put an end to this nightmare permanently for the well being and sanity of the future of the life on this planet.

Global Insanity Alert: Alberta Bill 10 Encourages Discrimination And Bullying Of Children

Amends RSA 2000 cS-3
3(1) The School Act is amended by this section.
(3) Section 1(1) is amended by adding the following after
clause (b):

(b.1) “bullying” means repeated and hostile or demeaning
behaviour by an individual in the school community
where the behaviour is intended to cause harm, fear or
distress to one or more other individuals in the school
community, including psychological harm or harm to an
individual’s reputation;

The School Board and the government are already legally enforcing psychological harm upon children while openly supporting the harm of children and citizens reputations. This is a prime example of the government and the School Board themselves bullying children into becoming victims of a deliberate form of discrimination..

That Transsexuals and Transgender are legal and supported through school and in government is proof that the government and the school board are encouraging homosexuals to legally continue to discriminate heterosexuals. Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions. The school board and the government supports discrimination against heterosexuality while they bully students into having to accept being discriminated against or further suffer more consequences.

This supports the humiliation of heterosexuals, the traumatization of heterosexuals, the degradation of heterosexuals, the discrimination of unsuspecting heterosexuals which is quite obviously bullying on the part of the government and on the part of the school board against our heterosexual children to be guinea pigs to be discriminated against by these homosexuals.

Because some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are, this is justification for the school board and the government to allow homosexuals to mentally, physically, emotionally harm heterosexuals with their every homosexual lie and deception?

Fact: "what makes a man a man is being born with a penis"

Fact "what makes a woman a woman is being born with a vagina"

Fact "what makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with"

Fact "what makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with".

The only people who try telling you different are homosexual activists which is what has opened the door and keeps the door wide open to continue to allow homosexuals to make a mockery out of heterosexuality with their every lie and deception and now it has infected our school systems as poor innocent children are being bullied into accepting being discriminated against or having to suffer the consequences for it. This is an outrage and quite obviously a door that needs to be slammed shut permanently.

A homosexual wanting to be with a homosexual is one thing. A homosexual out to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals is completely unacceptable.

people who try telling you such as

"95% of homosexuals are born with a insufficient amount of the required or normal chemicals that are usually needed in the development process during pregnancy. This causes fetus's to develop insufficiently one way or the other that differs from their physical attributes and development"

Is just another example of the excuses that homosexual activists will make up to be able to continue to justify homosexuals to legally discriminate heterosexuals. How do heterosexuals have the right to have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with.when we have these types of homosexuals deceiving us? It's discrimination. The school board and the government are currently educating children with that it is ok to suffer the discrimination, the physical, psychological, and emotional abuse if you are a heterosexual. Of course the excuse used is that homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are so heterosexuals deserve to be discriminated against and proof of this is that the government and the school board force on the public and innocent little children that transgender and transsexual is legal.

Transgender, transsexual are exactly the types of homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation, and while also in deceiving / discriminating heterosexuals with these homosexual deceptions, are also encouraging other homosexuals to the same.

Our legislation(s) and school board(s) need to be cleaned up immediately for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of students as well all citizens being governed!

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable. That this type of homosexual behaviour being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal the discrimination of heterosexuals. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

Just think, how is there equality for heterosexuals to be heterosexual when we have these homosexuals going so far out of their way to deceive us that they are getting their genitals surgically mutilated along with all kinds of other altercations and procedures? There is no equality in that

It's time to remove homosexual activist insanity from legislation and school systems.

I'm blown away as to how far false claims of discrimination was all it took for homosexual activists to escalate their lies and deceptions upon legislation and forced into the minds of poor innocent children in the first place. This really is way beyond an outrage and needs to be corrected immediately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I'll also include more information down here:

A hermaphrodite is naturally born with two genitals, if they choose too, could have a genital removed and still be left with a genital that they were "naturally born with."

A person born without a genital is neither male or female. They are obviously not a homosexual or a heterosexual. They would obviously not have the nerve endings that make up a genital therefore what sex they pretend to be is their own choice to make and is irrelevant to the fact that these people are not homosexual, not male, not female, not heterosexual because the fact remains that they are not born with a sex genital.

here is my latest and yes I am well more than fed up with this homosexual activist insanity as you likely can tell.

International Day Of Pink = Garbage Low Life Scum Bag Filth!!!

Here we go again with a planet chalked full of easily brainwashed imbeciles encouraging bullying while claiming they are against bullying.

Anyone who supports pink day is a two faced discriminating liar so it's time for you to see how these activist have deceived you for your support as you wake up while I share with you the facts that prove it!

They lie by referring to anti bullying as awareness to stop homophobia, transphobia, transmisogyny,

Those are homosexuals (Tranny's, trans gender) who are out to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual while bullying heterosexuals into having to accept being robbed of the right to be heterosexual by these homosexuals and their filthy disgusting low life two faced deceptions!

Anyone who supports pink day supports homosexuals treating heterosexuals like second rate guinea pig citizens who do not deserve to be heterosexuals only because homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are! This is insane

Being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual is born with! Heterosexual describes a person that exclusively has sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with!

Being homosexual includes having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with!

These are homosexuals getting their genital surgically mutilated so they can discriminate heterosexuals with their filthy homosexuals by depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual! Now they are trying to call it not only homophobe but they are now attempting to call you transaphobe. A so called trans gender is everything that leads to depriving heterosexuals of the right of being heterosexual with this homosexual deception aiding them in deceiving the heterosexual thus robbing the heterosexual of the right to be heterosexual yet if you stand up for your right to be heterosexual now they defecate upon you by making up the lie and attempting to label you with the lie transaphobe.

Homosexuals quite obviously do not deserve to be respected in lieu of the fact that they disrespect what it means to be heterosexual as they have for generations with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom and every chance they get without so much as a shred of consideration towards what it means to be heterosexual.

This is disgusting and unacceptable that I live on a planet that welcomes a manifestation of homosexual activist filthy disgusting low life lies, while homosexuals continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals by depriving us of the right of being heterosexuals with these filthy disgusting low life homosexual deceptions while treating the public like a bunch of idiots with every lie and deception that these homosexual activist can possibly fathom!

Discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized and all surgeries to make someone appear to be the opposite sex that they are born needs to be made illegal global for the preservation of heterosexuality, to prevent heterosexuals from suffering such degrading, humiliating, trauma, and to prevent children's minds from further being subjected to the insane mentality of the homosexual activist and their filthy disgusting lie that they base the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias filthy disgusting low life two faced agenda.

They act like scum by treating heterosexuals like scum and expect to not only continue to get away with robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these filthy homosexual deceptions but they also expect heterosexuals to be punished for getting angry with these low life filthy disgusting lying deceiving two faced homosexuals who quite obviously are the ones who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the fist place.

A tranny gets away with deceiving a heterosexual then cries hate crime while labelling the heterosexual with the lie homophobe for the heterosexual getting angry with being robbed of the right to be heterosexual. You are just suppose to be discriminated against, degraded, traumatized, humiliated while being robbed of the right of robbing heterosexual according to these low life homosexual activist and their bias agenda of which no where in their equation is there even a shred of respect for heterosexuality quite obviously. There is a fine example of bullying of heterosexuals while they dupe you into being played for a fool for thinking you are doing something good by supporting International Day Of Pink! How dare these low life's degrade the colour pink to such disgusting filth! Is this what you wish upon your heterosexual children and grandchildren? All those who support international pink day support their on going quest to perfect their deceptions i n aiding homosexuals in getting away with robbing heterosexuals of having the right to be heterosexual.

Only filthy low life homosexual activist scum will attempt to dictate to you that being heterosexual includes having sex with homosexual and I know that they are doing this to the easily brainwashed general public via main stream media!

It's time for this homosexual activist low life scum bag filthy two faced agenda to be put to rest permanently! What a bunch of mentally lazy imbeciles I share a planet with to have let such rhetoric as the homosexual activist bias agenda manifest in the first place!

Oh and I am not fighting to make homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals illegal so don't even try and make that the issue (If a homosexual is not pretending to be the opposite sex and seeks to be with bi sexuals or homosexuals have at it but I really don't want to hear about it because I am heterosexual and being heterosexual doesn't include having interest in those born with the same sex genital as you having sex with one another which appears to be something that homosexual activists deliberately do not want to acknowledge because they obsessively and compulsively attempt to make each other look like heroes with every lie and deception that they for now get away with at the public's expense) while lying about me by attempting to refer to me as a homophobe for it (something that doesn't even exist in the first place) The issue is quite clearly putting a stop too legally encouraging homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are getting away with deceiving heterosexuals with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual low life deceptions! Putting a stop to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right of being heterosexual all the while for decades they have been whining about their right to be homosexual being respected!

A good honest person I wouldn't refer to as filthy low life scum, but lying deceitful two faces low life's who openly support discrimination against heterosexuality while lying to and deceiving the public into supporting them absolutely deserve the designation!

If you are one of the liars who claims to believe that someone's sex is determined by how one feels then you have no ground to stand upon in encouraging homosexuals to get the genital mutilation surgery for the purpose of homosexuals being the opposite sex that they themselves are born. After all according to your logic it is how you feel that determines ones sex so there is quite obviously no need for the surgical genital mutilation operation. Those who get the genital surgical mutilation are proof that they themselves are aware that how you feel doesn't determines ones sex but it is the sex genital that you are born with that determines ones sex which is exactly why they get the surgical genital mutilation surgery, to pretend to be the opposite sex which leads to heterosexuals being robbed of the right of being heterosexual while calling heterosexuals who have a problem with homosexuals filthy disgusting low life deceptions as a homophobe or transaphobe for it.

It's time homosexuals start accepting themselves for what they are instead of expecting heterosexuals being robbed of the right to be heterosexual because homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they themselves are!

Homosexual activist are insane and the world they seek to make as insane as they or they claim you discriminate them and again they do it with every lie and deceptions that they can possibly fathom. They are a bunch of disgusting low life two faced liars and discriminators using you like the dummy you let them treat you as a society as you bunch of imbeciles! Wake up already you bunch of dummies.

It has been factually proven thoroughly that homosexual activists base their foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda with lies and deceptions. How is this acceptable, when is this filthy disgusting trash going to come to an end?!! This is ridiculous and makes a complete mockery of our modern day societies of which thanks to heterosexuality we even exist and yet if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles.

You not wanting to be sexually defective because you are heterosexual does not make you a discriminator to those who are sexually defective for now wanting to have sex with them or want to be deceived by a homosexual while robbed of being heterosexual and this is exactly what is going on!

International Day Of Pink quite clearly is encouraging one of the lowest forms of discrimination and bullying on the planet while those who initiated this filth lie and deceive you into supporting them to openly continue to get away with discriminating you!

Where do the people on this planet scrape up their brains? A mouldy swamp? This is insane that it has escalated so far that I should have to take the time to address it for the hundredth or even thousandth time. Why are the worlds elected officials who support international pink day living with their heads up their back sides. It is appealing and infuriating!

According to International Day Of Pink, You Have No Right To Be Heterosexual and how is that not bullying?!! Wake up!.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Bravo, Excellent To See Protesters Showed Up To Put A Stop To Innocent Children Being Bullied By Homosexual Activists Lies And Deceptions

Thousands protest sex education curriculum at Queen s Park Toronto Star

I Tribute this with the following factually based information:

Here are a few compositions of factually base information being hidden from the public by a bunch of lying two faced discriminating homosexual activists

Canada Bill C-279 Says You've No Right To Be Heterosexual. Canadian Senate Shoots The Bill Down

In February, the Canadian Senate Shot Down Bill C-279 which for the following obvious reason is a small step in a positive direction. Finally things are just starting to turn around for the better here in Canada. The next step for Bill C-279 is the garbage pail.

In Canada, since before the 1960's homosexuals have been getting away with discriminating heterosexuals and proof of this is that homosexuals have been getting away the whole time with pretending to be the opposite sex (the tranny for example) which leads to deceiving heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions thus depriving heterosexuals the right to be heterosexual which has now escalated for now into homosexuals legally getting the surgical genital mutilation to further assist homosexuals in openly getting away with depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.

Homosexual activists have been dictating to society since the 1960's that you being a heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual while claiming that not allowing homosexuals to deceive, discriminate, degrade, humiliate and traumatize heterosexuals thus deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual is depriving homosexuals of equal rights. Homosexual activists are also attempting to dictate that heterosexuals who become victims of being robbed of the right to be heterosexual are just suppose to accept being deprived of the right of being heterosexual otherwise the heterosexual is going to have to further suffer consequences for it!

When it comes to such as the Canadian Federal Bill C-279, homosexual activists have clearly demonstrated they they don't care to even acknowledge the fact that bi sexual describes a person that has sex with both those born with the opposite sex genital that the bi sexual them self is born with as well the bi sexual has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the bi sexual themselves are born with. Instead homosexual activists are attempting to redefine heterosexual as bi sexual. A heterosexual describes a person for exclusively having sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. Homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals with pretending to be the opposite sex leads to depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual. Homosexual activists have now escalated this obvious deception into further encouraging homosexuals to openly discriminate heterosexuals by making it legal for homosexuals to get the surgical genital mutilation operation to further assist homosexuals in discriminating heterosexuals by quite clearly depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.

They are still attempting to dictate to the public that depriving homosexuals of the right to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual is inequality. They evade sharing with the public any concern for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual in this equation which clearly reveals that respecting heterosexuals right to be heterosexual is irrelevant to homosexual activists.

Homosexuals have been getting away with depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual since long before homosexuality became accepted as legal here in Canada and they did this while deceiving society into thinking that homosexuals just want to be with other homosexuals. There was no accountability in the equation for the homosexuals who deliberately deceive thus take away a heterosexuals right to be heterosexual.

Here in Canada and on other parts of the globe, extending a welcome to homosexuals for homosexuality becoming legal and an accepted sexual orientation of society has quite obviously lead to homosexuals and homosexual activists abusing your support of this with homosexuals and homosexual activists to pull the rug out from under your feet by attempting to rob heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual.

Why has our Canadian Parliament not created a bill to prevent homosexuals from depriving heterosexuals the right to be heterosexual? There is no accountablity for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual. Why is that? Especially in lieu of that I have been sharing this information with thousands of Elected and Appointed Officials / Canadian Legislators directly for over ten years now. Canadians deserve some answers as I am aware citizens of countries from around the world also deserve some answers from their legislators!

I have actively been sharing this information for years now and for this I have been labelled a hater and thrown off of pretty much every single Canadian web site while raising awareness to this issue. Meanwhile, homosexual activists have been getting away with depriving Canadian citizens (as well citizens around the globe) the right to be aware of the information I have been sharing which clearly reveals that homosexuals have been getting away with depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual the whole time. They have had me banned from sharing the information on several on line forums of not only here in Canada, but in such places as Belize, the United Kingdom, the United States of America (Recently I re joined USMessageboards of which I was banned from a half a decade ago. Now that homosexual activists have gotten away with doing so much damage to legislation etc. I'm guessing that they are thinking that now they expect to be rewarded for deceiving the public and no longer have anything to worry about or have to be accountable for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual) I know full well that they did this so that homosexual activists can quite obviously continue to make fools out of citizens from around the world by hiding accountability towards the valid issue that they are fighting to continue to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual as if to say heterosexuals are generally too stupid to have the right to be heterosexual!

I am a Canadian citizen, I am not a homosexual and I am not a bi sexual. I am a heterosexual and I take great offence to there being no accountability in Canadian Parliament to protect my right, as well every other heterosexuals right to exclusively have sex with those born of the opposite sex genital that I myself was born with.

Canadian N.D.P. Leader Tom Mulcair is fighting to deprive Canadian heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual and proof of this is Bill C-279. Now that the Senate has stopped the Bill, Tom Mulcair is sending around a petition to even have the Senate abolished for this reason. I got a copy of that very petition in my e-mail. I am so very Appalled.

No matter what happens or how long it takes I will proudly continue to fight for the preservation of heterosexuals right to be heterosexual while putting a stop from homosexual activists pulling the rug from under everyone's feet for being so generous and considerate in extending a welcome to homosexuality becoming a legal and accepted part of our society in the first place.

Our Canadian Legislators who support Bill C-279 exemplify to not take into accountability heterosexuals right to be heterosexual as they continue to fight to further give homosexuals the right to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual while attempting to make it legal that heterosexuals are going to have to accept having no right to be heterosexual otherwise poor innocent heterosexuals are going to have to further suffer consequences for not wanting to be discriminated against.

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable for it is quite obviously robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexuals. That this type of homosexual behaviour being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal heterosexuals having no right to be heterosexual. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

For this reason, pretending to be the opposite sex for any reason is unacceptable and needs to be criminalized permanently because we quite obviously see that allowing people to pretend to be the opposite sex leads to depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual. There are plenty of other costumes people can pick to wear on such occasions as costume parties etc. Nudity or the birthday suit is quite obviously unacceptable in the general public and even more so, so is pretending to be the opposite sex.

What makes anyone think that homosexuals having the right to be homosexual takes precedence over heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual? Especially when the fact remains that thanks to heterosexuality we even exist where as if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective.

The reason that this homosexual activist insanity has manifested and gotten so out of hand in the first place is simply because there was never any accountability in their equation, that they so vigorously impose upon society, for heterosexuals having the right to be heterosexual.
Many of our legislators have been infected with this insanity and proof of this is every single supporter of Bill C-279.

It is my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and not only in Canada but all over the world.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude and support of the Canadian Senate for putting a stop to Bill C-279. On behalf of the preservation of heterosexuality in Canada and all over the world, thank you Senators. Bravo and a huge round of applause.

It's time to put a stop to homosexual activists attempting to legally dictate that heterosexuals becoming offended by these homosexuals and their deceptions thus robbing the heterosexual the right to be heterosexual is a hate crime and to be legally punishable.

I stand strong for the preservation of heterosexuality globally and again it is my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

You stick with fact on the foundation of the issue being addressed. While doing this you will notice homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue because they are not able to contest the facts which expose them for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda. They try and make anything else the issue to try and confuse the issue which is exactly how they managed to dupe officials into creating legislation based upon lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination.

Homosexuals have been discriminating heterosexuals since well before the 60's and proof of this is the tranny. Homosexual activists have no respect for heterosexuality and proof of this is not only the tranny pretending to be the opposite sex but now homosexuals are still getting away with surgical genital mutilation to pretend to be the opposite sex while homosexual activists currently dictate to heterosexuals that being heterosexual includes having sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, that being heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual with a surgically mutilated genital. Meanwhile as they continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals they even try and blame heterosexuals for these homosexual deceptions by saying such as "If they got drunk then they deserve it" which is quite clearly unacceptable. The activists who tell you "I believe that it is how you feel that determines ones sex" Then tell them that they have no business encouraging the surgical genital mutilation because according to their logic, it is how you feel. They tell you that they believe it is how you feel that determines one's sex to allow homosexuals to continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals, but that they encourage the surgical genital mutilation operation proves that them claiming that it is how you feel is a lie because if it were how you feel then there is quite obviously no reason for the surgical genital mutilation in the first place. The reason that they tell you this is because they will use every lie and deceptions to continue to make fools out of you while continuing to keep the door open for homosexuals to get away with discriminating heterosexuals.

The following is a composition posted on USmessageboards com titled:
Being homosexual is natural but being heterosexual is not acceptable to homosexual activists

Where you will find that sticking with the facts to do with the foundation of the issue not only bests them, but has them scrambling to try and make anything else the issue time and time again. You are all more than welcome to learn how to deal with homosexual activists as I have with the greatest of ease. Rest assured I have every intention to make sure you all get this as well. No heterosexual deserves to be discriminated, degraded, humiliated, traumatized which is why I fight to put an end to this insanity globally! It must be phased out globally because the world is now aware how the homosexual activist insanity spreads like a disease of lies and deceptions which is what they use for their foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda. Pretending to be the opposite sex that a person is born is not acceptable for any reason. There are plenty of costumes one can choose without having to encourage this deception as acceptable in any way shape or form.

(Note I had to remove the link. Since I started contacting US State Officials with this information before I got to you, the activists had the management of the site move the location of the Information and the following discussion from the political forum where it has been for weeks until now to a forum on the USMessageBoard com site which can be found by clicking on "Forums" then click on "The Taunting Arena" and then clicking on "The Rubber Room", They obviously try to hide it and place it where they want no one to look because they are unable to contest it with so much as a shred of validity.)

Think about this too, not one homosexual activist has contested the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very own existence and that sexual unity is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Homosexual activists even became scholars then went through history attempting to label every homosexual union recorded throughout history as a marriage because marriage was never about honouring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. But homosexual activists demonstrate to obsessively and compulsively try and make anything else including their every lie and deception the issue. I was in two relationships but was never married as several heterosexual couples are. But if homosexual activists thought it helped their bias agenda, they would call my relationships a marriage.

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honoured with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honouring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honour of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honouring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honour in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honouring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honoured with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honours the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance of such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activists demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

If it were up to gays to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honour in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that's what marriage was created for and in honour of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!

I just had a man with a surgically mutilated genital pretending to be a woman and claiming to be in a relationship for 13 years with an actual woman (aka born with a vagina) try and tell me that I have to prove that them pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to also pretend to be the opposite sex as well even get the surgical genital mutilation thus leads to more heterosexuals to become victims to be degraded, humiliated and traumatized with discrimination.

They are attempting to try and tell me that I have to prove that advertising works!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Also, tens of thousands of officials from countries globally (every country except a few war torn countries) get this information as well such as the following copy addressed to Australian elected and appointed officials.

I sincerely hope that the insanity currently infecting Canadian governments and school boards hasn't manifested in Australia or anywhere else for that matter. It's time we as a globe put an end to this nightmare permanently for the well being and sanity of the future of the life on this planet.

Global Insanity Alert: Alberta Bill 10 Encourages Discrimination And Bullying Of Children

Amends RSA 2000 cS-3
3(1) The School Act is amended by this section.
(3) Section 1(1) is amended by adding the following after
clause (b):

(b.1) “bullying” means repeated and hostile or demeaning
behaviour by an individual in the school community
where the behaviour is intended to cause harm, fear or
distress to one or more other individuals in the school
community, including psychological harm or harm to an
individual’s reputation;

The School Board and the government are already legally enforcing psychological harm upon children while openly supporting the harm of children and citizens reputations. This is a prime example of the government and the School Board themselves bullying children into becoming victims of a deliberate form of discrimination..

That Transsexuals and Transgender are legal and supported through school and in government is proof that the government and the school board are encouraging homosexuals to legally continue to discriminate heterosexuals. Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions. The school board and the government supports discrimination against heterosexuality while they bully students into having to accept being discriminated against or further suffer more consequences.

This supports the humiliation of heterosexuals, the traumatization of heterosexuals, the degradation of heterosexuals, the discrimination of unsuspecting heterosexuals which is quite obviously bullying on the part of the government and on the part of the school board against our heterosexual children to be guinea pigs to be discriminated against by these homosexuals.

Because some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are, this is justification for the school board and the government to allow homosexuals to mentally, physically, emotionally harm heterosexuals with their every homosexual lie and deception?

Fact: "what makes a man a man is being born with a penis"

Fact "what makes a woman a woman is being born with a vagina"

Fact "what makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with"

Fact "what makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with".

The only people who try telling you different are homosexual activists which is what has opened the door and keeps the door wide open to continue to allow homosexuals to make a mockery out of heterosexuality with their every lie and deception and now it has infected our school systems as poor innocent children are being bullied into accepting being discriminated against or having to suffer the consequences for it. This is an outrage and quite obviously a door that needs to be slammed shut permanently.

A homosexual wanting to be with a homosexual is one thing. A homosexual out to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals is completely unacceptable.

people who try telling you such as

"95% of homosexuals are born with a insufficient amount of the required or normal chemicals that are usually needed in the development process during pregnancy. This causes fetus's to develop insufficiently one way or the other that differs from their physical attributes and development"

Is just another example of the excuses that homosexual activists will make up to be able to continue to justify homosexuals to legally discriminate heterosexuals. How do heterosexuals have the right to have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with.when we have these types of homosexuals deceiving us? It's discrimination. The school board and the government are currently educating children with that it is ok to suffer the discrimination, the physical, psychological, and emotional abuse if you are a heterosexual. Of course the excuse used is that homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are so heterosexuals deserve to be discriminated against and proof of this is that the government and the school board force on the public and innocent little children that transgender and transsexual is legal.

Transgender, transsexual are exactly the types of homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation, and while also in deceiving / discriminating heterosexuals with these homosexual deceptions, are also encouraging other homosexuals to the same.

Our legislation(s) and school board(s) need to be cleaned up immediately for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of students as well all citizens being governed!

Just think, how is there equality for heterosexuals to be heterosexual when we have these homosexuals going so far out of their way to deceive us that they are getting their genitals surgically mutilated along with all kinds of other altercations and procedures? There is no equality in that

It's time to remove homosexual activist insanity from legislation and school systems.

I'm blown away as to how far false claims of discrimination was all it took for homosexual activists to escalate their lies and deceptions upon legislation and forced into the minds of poor innocent children in the first place. This really is way beyond an outrage and needs to be corrected immediately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I'll also include more information down here:

A hermaphrodite is naturally born with two genitals, if they choose too, could have a genital removed and still be left with a genital that they were "naturally born with."

A person born without a genital is neither male or female. They are obviously not a homosexual or a heterosexual. They would obviously not have the nerve endings that make up a genital therefore what sex they pretend to be is their own choice to make and is irrelevant to the fact that these people are not homosexual, not male, not female, not heterosexual because the fact remains that they are not born with a sex genital.

here is my latest and yes I am well more than fed up with this homosexual activist insanity as you likely can tell.

International Day Of Pink = Garbage Low Life Scum Bag Filth!!!

Here we go again with a planet chalked full of easily brainwashed imbeciles encouraging bullying while claiming they are against bullying.

Anyone who supports pink day is a two faced discriminating liar so it's time for you to see how these activist have deceived you for your support as you wake up while I share with you the facts that prove it!

They lie by referring to anti bullying as awareness to stop homophobia, transphobia, transmisogyny,

Those are homosexuals (Tranny's, trans gender) who are out to deprive heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual while bullying heterosexuals into having to accept being robbed of the right to be heterosexual by these homosexuals and their filthy disgusting low life two faced deceptions!

Anyone who supports pink day supports homosexuals treating heterosexuals like second rate guinea pig citizens who do not deserve to be heterosexuals only because homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are! This is insane

Being heterosexual does not include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual is born with! Heterosexual describes a person that exclusively has sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with!

Being homosexual includes having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with!

These are homosexuals getting their genital surgically mutilated so they can discriminate heterosexuals with their filthy homosexuals by depriving heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual! Now they are trying to call it not only homophobe but they are now attempting to call you transaphobe. A so called trans gender is everything that leads to depriving heterosexuals of the right of being heterosexual with this homosexual deception aiding them in deceiving the heterosexual thus robbing the heterosexual of the right to be heterosexual yet if you stand up for your right to be heterosexual now they defecate upon you by making up the lie and attempting to label you with the lie transaphobe.

Homosexuals quite obviously do not deserve to be respected in lieu of the fact that they disrespect what it means to be heterosexual as they have for generations with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom and every chance they get without so much as a shred of consideration towards what it means to be heterosexual.

This is disgusting and unacceptable that I live on a planet that welcomes a manifestation of homosexual activist filthy disgusting low life lies, while homosexuals continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals by depriving us of the right of being heterosexuals with these filthy disgusting low life homosexual deceptions while treating the public like a bunch of idiots with every lie and deception that these homosexual activist can possibly fathom!

Discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized and all surgeries to make someone appear to be the opposite sex that they are born needs to be made illegal global for the preservation of heterosexuality, to prevent heterosexuals from suffering such degrading, humiliating, trauma, and to prevent children's minds from further being subjected to the insane mentality of the homosexual activist and their filthy disgusting lie that they base the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias filthy disgusting low life two faced agenda.

They act like scum by treating heterosexuals like scum and expect to not only continue to get away with robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these filthy homosexual deceptions but they also expect heterosexuals to be punished for getting angry with these low life filthy disgusting lying deceiving two faced homosexuals who quite obviously are the ones who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the fist place.

A tranny gets away with deceiving a heterosexual then cries hate crime while labelling the heterosexual with the lie homophobe for the heterosexual getting angry with being robbed of the right to be heterosexual. You are just suppose to be discriminated against, degraded, traumatized, humiliated while being robbed of the right of robbing heterosexual according to these low life homosexual activist and their bias agenda of which no where in their equation is there even a shred of respect for heterosexuality quite obviously. There is a fine example of bullying of heterosexuals while they dupe you into being played for a fool for thinking you are doing something good by supporting International Day Of Pink! How dare these low life's degrade the colour pink to such disgusting filth! Is this what you wish upon your heterosexual children and grandchildren? All those who support international pink day support their on going quest to perfect their deceptions i n aiding homosexuals in getting away with robbing heterosexuals of having the right to be heterosexual.

Only filthy low life homosexual activist scum will attempt to dictate to you that being heterosexual includes having sex with homosexual and I know that they are doing this to the easily brainwashed general public via main stream media!

It's time for this homosexual activist low life scum bag filthy two faced agenda to be put to rest permanently! What a bunch of mentally lazy imbeciles I share a planet with to have let such rhetoric as the homosexual activist bias agenda manifest in the first place!

Oh and I am not fighting to make homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals illegal so don't even try and make that the issue (If a homosexual is not pretending to be the opposite sex and seeks to be with bi sexuals or homosexuals have at it but I really don't want to hear about it because I am heterosexual and being heterosexual doesn't include having interest in those born with the same sex genital as you having sex with one another which appears to be something that homosexual activists deliberately do not want to acknowledge because they obsessively and compulsively attempt to make each other look like heroes with every lie and deception that they for now get away with at the public's expense) while lying about me by attempting to refer to me as a homophobe for it (something that doesn't even exist in the first place) The issue is quite clearly putting a stop too legally encouraging homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are getting away with deceiving heterosexuals with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual low life deceptions! Putting a stop to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right of being heterosexual all the while for decades they have been whining about their right to be homosexual being respected!

A good honest person I wouldn't refer to as filthy low life scum, but lying deceitful two faces low life's who openly support discrimination against heterosexuality while lying to and deceiving the public into supporting them absolutely deserve the designation!

If you are one of the liars who claims to believe that someone's sex is determined by how one feels then you have no ground to stand upon in encouraging homosexuals to get the genital mutilation surgery for the purpose of homosexuals being the opposite sex that they themselves are born. After all according to your logic it is how you feel that determines ones sex so there is quite obviously no need for the surgical genital mutilation operation. Those who get the genital surgical mutilation are proof that they themselves are aware that how you feel doesn't determines ones sex but it is the sex genital that you are born with that determines ones sex which is exactly why they get the surgical genital mutilation surgery, to pretend to be the opposite sex which leads to heterosexuals being robbed of the right of being heterosexual while calling heterosexuals who have a problem with homosexuals filthy disgusting low life deceptions as a homophobe or transaphobe for it.

It's time homosexuals start accepting themselves for what they are instead of expecting heterosexuals being robbed of the right to be heterosexual because homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they themselves are!

Homosexual activist are insane and the world they seek to make as insane as they or they claim you discriminate them and again they do it with every lie and deceptions that they can possibly fathom. They are a bunch of disgusting low life two faced liars and discriminators using you like the dummy you let them treat you as a society as you bunch of imbeciles! Wake up already you bunch of dummies.

It has been factually proven thoroughly that homosexual activists base their foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda with lies and deceptions. How is this acceptable, when is this filthy disgusting trash going to come to an end?!! This is ridiculous and makes a complete mockery of our modern day societies of which thanks to heterosexuality we even exist and yet if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles.

You not wanting to be sexually defective because you are heterosexual does not make you a discriminator to those who are sexually defective for now wanting to have sex with them or want to be deceived by a homosexual while robbed of being heterosexual and this is exactly what is going on!

International Day Of Pink quite clearly is encouraging one of the lowest forms of discrimination and bullying on the planet while those who initiated this filth lie and deceive you into supporting them to openly continue to get away with discriminating you!

Where do the people on this planet scrape up their brains? A mouldy swamp? This is insane that it has escalated so far that I should have to take the time to address it for the hundredth or even thousandth time. Why are the worlds elected officials who support international pink day living with their heads up their back sides. It is appealing and infuriating!

According to International Day Of Pink, You Have No Right To Be Heterosexual and how is that not bullying?!! Wake up!.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

:eek:

I bet you are a blast at parties.

Strange how Spetch cries about homosexual bullying, yet his speech is full of hate speech for homosexuals.

David Jeffery Spetch will you please have homosexual sex with me so I can show you that I'm not a bully ?

I'll be a slow and sensual lover for you and be sensitive to your needs. I won't abuse you or bruise you. I'm no bully Dave, I just want to love you, inside and out.

Strange how Spetch cries about homosexual bullying, yet his speech is full of hate speech for homosexuals.

David Jeffery Spetch will you please have homosexual sex with me so I can show you that I'm not a bully ?

I'll be a slow and sensual lover for you and be sensitive to your needs. I won't abuse you or bruise you. I'm no bully Dave, I just want to love you, inside and out.
OMG.....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back