McConnell 'Misspoke' on Tax Increase for the Middle Class

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday that he "misspoke" when he had previously said nobody in the middle class would get a tax increase under the new GOP plan, according to The New York Times.

"You can't guarantee that absolutely no one sees a tax increase…”

The Kentucky Republican initially said "nobody in the middle class is going to get a tax increase" under the Senate bill that was unveiled on Thursday, according to The New York Times.’

McConnell to NYT: I 'misspoke' on tax increase for middle class in Senate plan - CNNPolitics

More dishonesty from the right.

Corporations and the wealthy will realize a tax cut – no such relief for the middle class, of course, with the likelihood of a tax increase, courtesy of the GOP.

‘Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday that he "misspoke" when he had previously said nobody in the middle class would get a tax increase under the new GOP plan, according to The New York Times.

The Kentucky Republican initially said "nobody in the middle class is going to get a tax increase" under the Senate bill that was unveiled on Thursday, according to The New York Times.’

McConnell to NYT: I 'misspoke' on tax increase for middle class in Senate plan - CNNPolitics

Corporations and the wealthy will realize a tax cut – no such relief for the middle class, of course, with the likelihood of a tax increase, courtesy of the GOP.

He should have just said, "rest assured, what I can say for certainty is that had Hillary had won no one in the middle class would have seen a tax reduction"

He should have just said, "rest assured, what I can say for certainty is that had Hillary had won no one in the middle class would have seen a tax reduction"

You fools are really grabbing at straws.

Face the fact that you've been duped and your taxes are going up because that's what trump's "plan" is - raise taxes on you and slash his taxes.

DUH.

Forum List

Back