If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

If we actually adhered to the Constitution, the past 10 administration's, plus the current one, would have been prime for impeachment and followup criminal charges.

whatever . . . time machine back to 1902 and stop TR from jawboning the anthracite coal strike down by threatening the coal mine owners.

Just stop your silly nonsense, Blowwind.
you know, I was just going to ignore you, because My doctor said I should cut down on the amount of Stupid I expose Myself too. But here is something for you to consider, though you'll probably piss yourself reading it. Why don't you do something to try and stop Me. Fucking coward.

blowwind, you stop your self when you out your self with your own stupidity.

The truth stops you in your tracks every time.

You are ignorant about America, its history, culture, and legal system, and you demonstrate it every time you post.

Don't like it: no one cares, son.

Last edited:
whatever . . . time machine back to 1902 and stop TR from jawboning the anthracite coal strike down by threatening the coal mine owners.

you know, I was just going to ignore you, because My doctor said I should cut down on the amount of Stupid I expose Myself too. But here is something for you to consider, though you'll probably piss yourself reading it. Why don't you do something to try and stop Me. Fucking coward.

You are ignorant about America, its history, culture, and legal system, and you demonstrate it every time you post.

So, I take it your not going to do a fucking thing.

Color Me surprised. Back to putting you in the worthless category.

1. So you believe its fine to allow 15-30 year old illegals in, as to when they were brought in this country, as Obama is doing?
1.a) Ofcourse they could be fifty or better now.
2. Over stepping congress?
3. I think he just self fried, if you asked me.
4. Everyone can see he is buying votes, should that be legal, its obvious a blatant act.

1. yep because it improves their lifes expands our economy and lowers the deficit
1a. they have under age 30 retard
2. congress gave presidents the power to do this dumbass
4. people affected still cant vote u tool

Sorry bout that,

1. I think *My America* deserves better.
2. *My America* wouldn't try to buy an election.
3. Obama has no respect for *My America*.
4. And *America* is too smart to vote him in again, trust me, even the *Independents* aren't that stupid.
5. Once we get him out, everything he fucked up, we fix, easy as that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. And *America* is too smart to vote him in again, trust me, even the *Independents* aren't that stupid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not likely to happen this go around. The best we can hope for with regard to returning to Constitutional government is to continue to throw them out and change the education system so that our children don't leave school as stupid as they entered.

So, I take it your not going to do a fucking thing. Color Me surprised. Back to putting you in the worthless category.

I have done something: I corrected a worthless troll.

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The 97% of America does not want your 3% of America, Sir James.

Romney wins, he won't reverse the executive order. He will get even more creative in expanding it into a full immigrant reform package.

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Romney wins, he won't reverse the executive order. He will get even more creative in expanding it into a full immigrant reform package.

Nice try jakie..you fool no one anymore

While you're at it, Cecilie1200, could you also tell me what makes it unconstitutional when President Obama does it but not when the Rs do it?

LOL

I'm still waiting for a REAL example of a Republican President unilaterally making laws or picking and choosing the ones he will enforce. So when you can provide that, THEN I will answer your question. Until then, I have no intention of answering questions predicated on the ridiculous assumption that YOU have any fucking clue what you're talking about.

"LOL" at that while you're at it.

While you're at it, Cecilie1200, could you also tell me what makes it unconstitutional when President Obama does it but not when the Rs do it?

LOL

I'm still waiting for a REAL example of a Republican President unilaterally making laws or picking and choosing the ones he will enforce. So when you can provide that, THEN I will answer your question. Until then, I have no intention of answering questions predicated on the ridiculous assumption that YOU have any fucking clue what you're talking about.

"LOL" at that while you're at it.

How do signing statements, as used by Bush, not fit the bill? He's substituting his own reading of what the statute means for the language passed by Congress.

its interesting how little the OP is in here for her own thread. Normally she is in here more often if its going her way.

oh well another shit thread.

well I'm glad you're so interested in it, but I just got off work..
but it's a blast to read through this thread..

the dramatics over a article have been hilarious

Oh darn. I was so hoping you and Cecile would educate me about the Constitution since you two are the board authorities and all.

LOL

Why would I bother trying to educate someone who cares so little about the Constitution he admits to never having even read it, or someone who is quite content to let "scholars" do his thinking for him?

The phrase "pearls before swine" always comes to mind when I think of you, Dud. Wonder why that is.

Also, sorta misses the point that all Presidents set enforcement priorities. Look at how many cases the Civil Rights Division at Justice peruses when a Republican is in the White House if you doubt that.

also, sorta misses the point that all presidents set enforcement priorities. Look at how many cases the civil rights division at justice peruses when a republican is in the white house if you doubt that.

iokiyar

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nice try jakie..you fool no one anymore

Stephanie, no one to fool. I have been a Republican for four decades. I support Romney, I know what he will do.

He will not permit the far righties of those who liked Santorum, Cain, Gingrich, Perry, and so forth to have any influence in major party decisions.

The day of the far right wacks is over.

Form your own party if you don't like it. Vote for a third party if you don't like it.

Or vote for Romney and a GOP that will take us into the 21st century and that means accommodating women and Latinos.

Get over it, for it's a done deal, if Romney wins.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh Jake works for that *psychic connection* thats how he *knows* what Romney is going to do.
2. I can dig it!
3. Dumbass!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does anyone else notice the silly turds who secretly try to intimidate on behalf of the far righty flacks?

They are so minimal in their effect. :lol:

Does anyone else notice the silly turds who secretly try to intimidate on behalf of the far righty flacks?

They are so minimal in their effect. :lol:

far righty flacks huh?
you might as well come on out jake, you've been exposed

Forum List

Back