I'm a soothsayer. "Would anyone be surprised to learn that Cohen skimmed from Trump?" Today: Cohen admits stealing tens of thousands from Trump Org

It only shows the lengths the dems will go to get Trump. They went after anyone who was even tangentially connected to Trump or his campaign. They blackmailed Cohen to get a confession to a crime he didn't commit, in exchange for a reduced sentence on the tax evasion that he did commit.

Maduro would be proud.
Easy to do, when Trump surrounds himself with felons.

Again... Trump's fault.

Oh puh-leeze. Anyone with rational thinking ability can see that this Lawfare Abuse of Power by the Dems is backfiring on them like a Wiley Coyote missile.

Poor little cult member. You orange god is now facing final arguments, her refused to testify. He broke the fucking law and facing the consequences for having done so

It only shows the lengths the dems will go to get Trump. They went after anyone who was even tangentially connected to Trump or his campaign. They blackmailed Cohen to get a confession to a crime he didn't commit, in exchange for a reduced sentence on the tax evasion that he did commit.

Maduro would be proud.

Another shining example of the "Party of Personal Responsibility" refusing to accept responsibility. P01135809 surrounded himself criminals and it is NOT his faullt. He did this to himself. He alone is responsible for his actions.

You sad little woo woo. I've been here since Feb 2007 and have wiped for floor numerous times with soggy little progs like you.

Without TDS, you got nuttin'!
I see you pulling your taffy, there.

But no arguments to be found.

Nor will there be. Because you are full of shit and don't have any.

No you haven't. You must be confused again.

She is very easily confused. Comes front being a MAGA MAGGOT LEMMING.
You sad little woo woo. I've been here since Feb 2007 and have wiped for floor numerous times with soggy little progs like you.

Without TDS, you got nuttin'!

I really hate to break it to you, but I do not give a flying fucking shit through a rolling fucking donut about how long you have been here. Your lack of original thinking still shows after all this timw.

Forum List

Back