If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

If we took U.S. law seriously, Bush would have been tried for treason.

If wingnuts took the Constitution seriously, Nancy Pelosi would have become president after Bush and Cheney were impeached. However, she said impeachment was "off the table"...

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that, . . .
1. So you believe its fine to allow 15-30 year old illegals in, as to when they were brought in this country, as Obama is doing?
1.a) Ofcourse they could be fifty or better now.
2. Over stepping congress?
3. I think he just self fried, if you asked me.
4. Everyone can see he is buying votes, should that be legal, its obvious a blatant act.
5. Come on, you think this is kosher?:eusa_eh:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go back and clearly read the executive order. Romney will not reject it.

This is a done deal, and it is over.

1. This kind of radical usurping of American Laws, already in place, should show *The People* Obama is unfit to lead.
2. He is buying votes.
3. The libturds should be outraged, but they won't be getting marching orders from the libturd media.
4. This whole Nation is going down the shitter I see.
5. We Republicans will still votes Obama out of office come November.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

its interesting how little the OP is in here for her own thread. Normally she is in here more often if its going her way.

oh well another shit thread.

well I'm glad you're so interested in it, but I just got off work..
but it's a blast to read through this thread..

the dramatics over a article have been hilarious

PlasmaDork is better left unanswered. he deserves NO quarter.

oh good more passive aggression from the fake constitutionalist.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that, . . .
1. So you believe its fine to allow 15-30 year old illegals in, as to when they were brought in this country, as Obama is doing?
4. Everyone can see he is buying votes, should that be legal, its obvious a blatant act.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This kind of radical usurping of American Laws, already in place, should show *The People* Obama is unfit to lead.
2. He is buying votes.
3. The libturds should be outraged, but they won't be getting marching orders from the libturd media.
4. This whole Nation is going down the shitter I see.
5. We Republicans will still votes Obama out of office come November.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I agree that Obama will lose to our Republican vote, I know that Romney will ignore your ugly nativist concerns, and I have no doubt the executive order will stand.

Romney, unlike you, is not a nativist.

End of story, son. This issue is over for you nativist haters to the far right.

Sorry bout that, . . .
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jake, I love how you act like you've got a inside as to what Romney will do.

Sorry bout that, . . .
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jake, I love how you seem to act like you've got a inside as to what Romney will do.

Stephanie, simply read up on Romney, his relationship to latinos, and the Mormon support for immigrant reform in America.

How else would he react?

If we actually adhered to the Constitution, the past 10 administration's, plus the current one, would have been prime for impeachment and followup criminal charges.

If we actually adhered to the Constitution, the past 10 administration's, plus the current one, would have been prime for impeachment and followup criminal charges.

whatever . . . time machine back to 1902 and stop TR from jawboning the anthracite coal strike down by threatening the coal mine owners.

Just stop your silly nonsense, Blowwind.

whatever . . . time machine back to 1902 and stop TR from jawboning the anthracite coal strike down by threatening the coal mine owners.

There's NO silly NONSENSE of it Fakey. He's correct.

Agreed. And a FEW Congresscritter would be wearing orange jumpsuits instead of bailing and taking retirement at OUR EXPENSE.:evil:

I'm afraid it's all too late.

you know, I was just going to ignore you, because My doctor said I should cut down on the amount of Stupid I expose Myself too.

But here is something for you to consider, though you'll probably piss yourself reading it.

Why don't you do something to try and stop Me. Fucking coward.

There's NO silly NONSENSE of it Fakey. He's correct.
Don't worry about that pissant. I'm just going to go back to ignoring him. A person that wrong all the time could be contagious and he matters as much to Me as Obama does to his destitute brother in Africa. Which is to say, not at all.

However, thanks for the backup!

Agreed. And a FEW Congresscritter would be wearing orange jumpsuits instead of bailing and taking retirement at OUR EXPENSE.:evil:
Yes...likely about 35% of the roll call for the past 15 Congress'

Forum List

Back