If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

Sorry bout that,

1. This shall bury Obama.
2. Like the pile of shit he is, burying him will be whats best, for everyone involved.
3. He is openly trying to buy Mexican votes or illegal alien votes what have you.
4. I don't think we've seen a President sink to this level before.
5. Just shows everyone what kind of people that they are, really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're as ignorant as Stephanie and Cecile.

You might want to read a little history. Pay particular attention the history of the actions of the pubs concerning illegals.

Not all illegals are brown or come from Mexico! Check a map and you'll see we actually have a total of four borders. Its takes more than "what have you" to vote. Although, if you ARE a citizen, the R's will do what they can to keep you from voting non-r. And, as you surely know, most illegals did not start out that way.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Michael Filozof

If the citizens of this Republic still took the Constitution seriously, Obama would be impeached for his decision to unilaterally grant amnesty to certain illegal aliens.

Article 1, Sec. 8 of the Constitution, which enumerates the power of Congress, states that "Congress shall have the Power To... establish an [sic] uniform Rule of Naturalization." Congress has passed numerous laws pertaining to immigration and naturalization, including laws requiring the deportation of illegals.

The role of the President, according to Article II, Sec. 3, is to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed." Obama's refusal to execute Congress's immigration laws (or, for that matter, Congress's Defense of Marriage Act) is an impeachable offense. Article II, Sec. 4 states that the President "shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for... Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The deliberate failure to enforce valid immigration law and allow hordes of foreigners to live and work in the U.S. is, arguably, "treason," and doing so in an election year to appease Hispanic voters could certainly be considered "bribery."

In theory, Obama could exercise his power in Article II, Sec 2. to "grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States" and offer a blanket pardon for all violators of immigration law. He's not doing that, because he'd certainly lose in November if he did. (However we should be concerned that if he does lose in November, he'll do it anyway on his last day in office).

Read more: Blog: If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

Thanks for the laugh!!! I'm pretty sure the same could be said about the rest of the Presidents as well.

My thoughts also, one could find an offense and attempt to impeach every President. The Monica Show proved that.

its interesting how little the OP is in here for her own thread. Normally she is in here more often if its going her way.

oh well another shit thread.

well I'm glad you're so interested in it, but I just got off work..
but it's a blast to read through this thread..

the dramatics over a article have been hilarious

There is another participant in government besides the executive and legislature and to that end
I wonder how many are aware of the court decision Phyler vs, Doe?

There is another participant in government besides the executive and legislature and to that end

You make it four; C Clayton, Jillian, and myself being the other three. :lol:

its interesting how little the OP is in here for her own thread. Normally she is in here more often if its going her way.

Oh darn. I was so hoping you and Cecile would educate me about the Constitution since you two are the board authorities and all.

LOL

PlasmaDork is better left unanswered. he deserves NO quarter.

PlasmaDork is better left unanswered. he deserves NO quarter.

true, but I felt so special he was so worried about it, and I thought it might soothe his hate a little.

Very clear that SCOTUS has the final say on illegal immigrants and education, which is correct, for it is a federal not a state issue.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Michael Filozof

If the citizens of this Republic still took the Constitution seriously, Obama would be impeached for his decision to unilaterally grant amnesty to certain illegal aliens.

Article 1, Sec. 8 of the Constitution, which enumerates the power of Congress, states that "Congress shall have the Power To... establish an [sic] uniform Rule of Naturalization." Congress has passed numerous laws pertaining to immigration and naturalization, including laws requiring the deportation of illegals.

The role of the President, according to Article II, Sec. 3, is to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed." Obama's refusal to execute Congress's immigration laws (or, for that matter, Congress's Defense of Marriage Act) is an impeachable offense. Article II, Sec. 4 states that the President "shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for... Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The deliberate failure to enforce valid immigration law and allow hordes of foreigners to live and work in the U.S. is, arguably, "treason," and doing so in an election year to appease Hispanic voters could certainly be considered "bribery."

In theory, Obama could exercise his power in Article II, Sec 2. to "grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States" and offer a blanket pardon for all violators of immigration law. He's not doing that, because he'd certainly lose in November if he did. (However we should be concerned that if he does lose in November, he'll do it anyway on his last day in office).

Read more: Blog: If We Took the Constitution Seriously, Obama Would Be Impeached

who is getting amnesty?

BTW, Stephanie and other rabidly ignorant rw's, EXACTLY what was "unconstitutional" or illegal about the president's action?

Thanks ever so much.

That you have to ask demonstrates both your utter ignorance of the Constitution and the job of the President as laid out there, and the OP you're presuming to comment on.

Come back when you've read one or, better yet, both.

Oh, so now reading the Constitution makes one an authority?

Tell all those Constitutional scholars AND the SCOTUS that they don't need to spend all that time studying and reading when they could just ask any rw who happens to wandering down the street.

Since you have read it and therefore know all there is to know, perhaps you would be willing to enlighten me?

NO??

Thought not.:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Yes, dumbass, reading the Constitution makes one more of an authority on what's in it than NOT reading it does. Duhhh.

Why don't you go tell those Constitutional scholars that the President has the authority to declare laws invalid, or to pick and choose which laws he will enforce and how much he'll enforce them? Even the ones who've got their noses up Obama's butt - the way you do - aren't trying to claim that. They're too busy ducking and dodging and avoiding it, the way you are with all this faux "Oh, you're an expert, you have to be a 'Constitutional scholar' to talk about what the President has done" bullshit.

It's probably a good thing that you declared me unwilling to answer and yourself the winner before your post was over, because it's the only way in Hell you ever have a hope of beating anyone in a debate, let alone me. If they actually get a chance to answer, you look like the Obama's-shit-eating moron that you are.

But hey, if only "Constitutional scholars" are allowed to comment on the President's actions, and you admit that you've proudly avoided ever even reading the document, I guess that means you need to shut your flapping cakehole and go away, huh?

NO????

Thought not.

:lol:

Ah..so signing statements are illegal now?

And where were you guys when Reagan violated legislation handed down from Congress by selling arms to Iran and the Contras?

Any signing Statement that violates LAW is illegal. Congress has passed laws on Immigration and has sole power to do so. Obama has no authority in any capacity to chose to ignore the laws.

Cecelie1200 clearly, regardless of how many times she has read it, remains ignorant about the Constitution.

The invasion of Iraq never would have happened.

The Bush tax cuts never would have passed.

The "votes for drugs" bill never would have passed.

Gays could get married.

Interracial marriage never would have been illegal.

Slavery wouldn't have been possible.

and so on

and so forth.

The biggest threat to American freedom are those that want to legislate women's vagina's and turn the country over to corporations. Only one party I know of.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. This shall bury Obama.
2. Like the pile of shit he is, burying him will be whats best, for everyone involved.
3. He is openly trying to buy Mexican votes or illegal alien votes what have you.
4. I don't think we've seen a President sink to this level before.
5. Just shows everyone what kind of people that they are, really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're as ignorant as Stephanie and Cecile.

You might want to read a little history. Pay particular attention the history of the actions of the pubs concerning illegals.

Not all illegals are brown or come from Mexico! Check a map and you'll see we actually have a total of four borders. Its takes more than "what have you" to vote. Although, if you ARE a citizen, the R's will do what they can to keep you from voting non-r. And, as you surely know, most illegals did not start out that way.

1. So you believe its fine to allow 15-30 year old illegals in, as to when they were brought in this country, as Obama is doing?
1.a) Ofcourse they could be fifty or better now.
2. Over stepping congress?
3. I think he just self fried, if you asked me.
4. Everyone can see he is buying votes, should that be legal, its obvious a blatant act.
5. Come on, you think this is kosher?:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that, . . .
1. So you believe its fine to allow 15-30 year old illegals in, as to when they were brought in this country, as Obama is doing?
1.a) Ofcourse they could be fifty or better now.
2. Over stepping congress?
3. I think he just self fried, if you asked me.
4. Everyone can see he is buying votes, should that be legal, its obvious a blatant act.
5. Come on, you think this is kosher?:eusa_eh:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go back and clearly read the executive order. Romney will not reject it.

This is a done deal, and it is over.

yes dramatic in the sense this is quite literally nothing.

Forum List

Back