If this is true...

First photo:

san-francisco-giants-fans-riot-2014-world-series-win.jpg

Black man in lower right corner, Hispanic man on the car waving his hat.

Eighth photo:

Black woman hitting another white woman, black man wearing white cap in the upper right corner, black woman in blue shirt and black cap standing behind the man in glasses left of center, black man right of center (only his face) next to the man in glasses. A Hispanic (or Asian) man on the sidewalk taking pictures with his smartphone. Surely you see a pattern here?

Fourteenth photo:

Clearly shown, a black man (right) sitting next to a white man drinking beer beside a signpost.

From SFGate.com

Photo 3 of 99

920x920.jpg

Clearly seen, four Asians with what appear to be bottles of champagne.

Image 4 of 99:

920x920.jpg

One black and three Hispanic men seen in the photo, with one playing with fireworks.

Photo 7 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Five more Hispanic citizens participating in the "revelry," a black man is seen standing to the extreme far right of the photo.

Photo 82 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Five black people can be seen here (far right top corner, left center, top right and right corner)

Photo 86 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Two black here... one directly taunting a riot officer

Need I go on?

First photo:

Eighth photo:

Black woman hitting another white woman, black man wearing white cap in the upper right corner, black woman in blue shirt and black cap standing behind the man in glasses left of center, black man right of center (only his face) next to the man in glasses. A Hispanic (or Asian) man on the sidewalk taking pictures with his smartphone. Surely you see a pattern here?

Fourteenth photo:

Clearly shown, a black man (right) sitting next to a white man drinking beer beside a signpost.

From SFGate.com

Photo 3 of 99

920x920.jpg

Image 4 of 99:

920x920.jpg

One black and three Hispanic men seen in the photo, with one playing with fireworks.

Photo 7 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Five more Hispanic citizens participating in the "revelry," a black man is seen standing to the extreme far right of the photo.

Photo 82 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Five black people can be seen here (far right top corner, left center, top right and right corner)

Photo 86 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Need I go on?
Exibit B ^^^

I am not "pinning the blame" on anyone, I am reporting what I saw at a riot that I was present for

You were one amongst thousands of people there. Did you do a head count? You said that white people were a majority, though you were only one man, in the midst of thousands of other people. Perhaps I underestimated your skills of observation, then.

No, I didn't take a "headcount".

But I have eyes.

So do I, check previous post.

I am not "pinning the blame" on anyone, I am reporting what I saw at a riot that I was present for

You were one amongst thousands of people there. Did you do a head count? You said that white people were a majority, though you were only one man, in the midst of thousands of other people. Perhaps I underestimated your skills of observation, then.

No, I didn't take a "headcount".

But I have eyes.

Which tells you that anyone that is not African American is "white"..

That is what makes you a are far left drone.

They would much rather watch the world burn than admit to it..

Except, that is where I differ. If it is wrong to stereotype blacks or whites based on their violent members, then it is just as easy to say not all liberals would want the "world to burn."

But I did not say that all the liberals want the world to burn, just the far left..

They (the far left ) would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Being far left means you are not liberal, even though they have hijacked that term as well as the (D) party..

I've asked others before, and never received an answer. How exactly do you define far left, or leftist( they seem to be used interchangeably) ? How do you think they differ from a liberal? You can certainly use what ever terms you want, but it would help to know exactly what you mean. Are all Democrats far left?

First photo:

Eighth photo:

Fourteenth photo:

From SFGate.com

Photo 3 of 99

920x920.jpg

Image 4 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Photo 7 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Photo 82 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Photo 86 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Need I go on?

Do you really think that pointing out the minorities in each picture somehow disproves my statement that the "vast majority" of the rioters in SF were white?

Seriously, the "vast majority" of individuals in the photos you've posted are white.

Except, that is where I differ. If it is wrong to stereotype blacks or whites based on their violent members, then it is just as easy to say not all liberals would want the "world to burn."

But I did not say that all the liberals want the world to burn, just the far left..

They (the far left ) would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Being far left means you are not liberal, even though they have hijacked that term as well as the (D) party..

I've asked others before, and never received an answer. How exactly do you define far left, or leftist( they seem to be used interchangeably) ? How do you think they differ from a liberal? You can certainly use what ever terms you want, but it would help to know exactly what you mean. Are all Democrats far left?

And you just showed that you are a far left drone..

Not all (D)'s are far left, but the far left hijacked that party openly in the late 70's.

A true liberal would stand up and question what the far left is doing. Many have, show where you have..

First photo:

Eighth photo:

Fourteenth photo:

From SFGate.com

Photo 3 of 99

920x920.jpg

Image 4 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Photo 7 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Photo 82 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Photo 86 of 99:

920x920.jpg

Need I go on?

Do you really think that pointing out the minorities in each picture somehow disproves my statement that the "vast majority" of the rioters in SF were white?

Seriously, the "vast majority" of individuals in the photos you've posted are white.

And you see why I call this one a far left drone..

Pushes the mantra that anything that is not African American is "white".

Nope. Not all of them were white. I went through 118 photos. I saw plenty of Hispanics, so called "white Hispanics," Asians, and blacks in the photos. I can post more if you'd like.

Why shouldn't it?

Not all (D)'s are far left, but the far left hijacked that party openly in the late 70's.

A true liberal would stand up and question what the far left is doing. Many have, show where you have..

I just might do that if you can tell me the difference between a liberal and a Far Left liberal. Best I can tell, the more you dislike them, the further left you think they are. Is that your deciding factor, or is it something else?

I just might do that if you can tell me the difference between a liberal and a Far Left liberal. Best I can tell, the more you dislike them, the further left you think they are. Is that your deciding factor, or is it something else?

No such thing as a far left liberal..

Now, lets be clear here. I'm not suggesting that whites don't riot, they do. Nor am I suggesting that blacks don't riot, they do, albeit to a more destructive degree.

Rioting is not exclusive to one race or another, and is stupid and dangerous no matter who you are or what color you are.

All I asked for was help in understanding why the riots people cited where white people were present, consisted of a "majority of white people." However then, I get bashed for "not understanding what's going on." Okay, maybe I don't. Help me understand. I don't see insistence as a premise. Where am I wrong? How am I wrong? I can't see through your eyes, nor read your mind.

No, what you did was mount a solid defense against the idea that white people could ever riot.

The fact that the "vast majority" of rioters in San Francisco in 2014 is an established fact. Tens of thousands of people, including myself, were witness to it. White people lit that bus on fire. White people destroyed millions of dollars worth of property.

I don't know why you are so resistant to the idea that white people can be fuckheads, too.

When I say that whether or not you agree with it is irrelevant, it's the same as what I feel about Holocaust deniers - as far as I'm concerned, they are welcome to deny reality as much as they like, their denial will not change reality.

All I asked for was help in understanding why the riots people cited where white people were present, consisted of a "majority of white people." However then, I get bashed for "not understanding what's going on." Okay, maybe I don't. Help me understand. I don't see insistence as a premise. Where am I wrong? How am I wrong? I can't see through your eyes, nor read your mind.

No, what you did was mount a solid defense against the idea that white people could ever riot.

The fact that the "vast majority" of rioters in San Francisco in 2014 is an established fact. Tens of thousands of people, including myself, were witness to it. White people lit that bus on fire. White people destroyed millions of dollars worth of property.

I don't know why you are so resistant to the idea that white people can be fuckheads, too.

When I say that whether or not you agree with it is irrelevant, it's the same as what I feel about Holocaust deniers - as far as I'm concerned, they are welcome to deny reality as much as they like, their denial will not change reality.

And they went right fro the far left religious dogma...

Now, lets be clear here. I'm not suggesting that whites don't riot, they do. Nor am I suggesting that blacks don't riot, they do, albeit to a more destructive degree.

Rioting is not exclusive to one race or another, and is stupid and dangerous no matter who you are or what color you are.

:lol:

That's a nice "Look, I'm not racist" post, but I think it's pretty hilarious that you couldn't help but stick in the "albeit to a more destructive degree" part.

Nope. Not all of them were white. I went through 118 photos. I saw plenty of Hispanics, so called "white Hispanics," Asians, and blacks in the photos. I can post more if you'd like.

Why shouldn't it?

Are you serious?

Listen, you seem to pride yourself on your logic and critical thinking skills, I suggest that you take a step back and think your last statement over.

:lol:

That's a nice "Look, I'm not racist" post, but I think it's pretty hilarious that you couldn't help but stick in the "albeit to a more destructive degree" part.

Can almost predict this far left drones posts!

And as always they show that they are the true haters and racists..

Not true. I never insisted white people could "ever riot." They do, and yes, I've seen it on the news before. And I am not refusing to acknowledge what was seen in the photos were white people. However, I could have just as easily seen your position of "whites riot too" as a defense or justification of the black riots in Baltimore. But I knew better than to affix a position to you that you never made.

What I have issue with here is one person insisting on "reality" as he sees it. As you pointed out, you can't lend me your memories, so I have know way of knowing what "reality" is according to you. All I have are the photos and articles I read.

I'm not, nor have I never said they weren't. Anyone who engages in riots are fuckheads who need to be put away for a while.

Why shouldn't it?

Are you serious?

Listen, you seem to pride yourself on your logic and critical thinking skills, I suggest that you take a step back and think your last statement over.

To which statement are you referring?

No such thing as a far left liberal..

Why are you dancing around? Far left ...whatever.....You know what I'm asking. Answer it or admit you don't really know, but don't play childish games. Be a man and explain what you think.

Forum List

Back