If this is true...

Why is it so hard for you to rap your mind around the idea that perhaps "rioting" is not just a "black thing"?

Did I at any point make such an assertion? All I'm getting here is "the whites do it too!" That is neither here nor there, and does not address the fact that the source of the more dangerous and destructive riots, Rodney King Riots (1992), the Holy Week riots in Chicago, New York, Baltimore and Washington D.C. (1968), Ferguson (2014), Baltimore again, (two days ago), Newark Riots (1967), the Miami Riots (1980), 12th Street Riot (1967), and the LA Watts Riots (1965)... have all been perpetrated by certain members of the African American population.

Tell me, were any of those "white" riots anywhere close to the magnitude of the ones I listed?

The point is that the man was a thug and his death, while tragic, shows this is about upholding the thug way of life.

He could have possibly been a member of one of the gangs that rule the streets in that area of Baltimore.

Gang members We did not make truce to harm cops Maryland News - WBAL Home

Why is it so hard for you to rap your mind around the idea that perhaps "rioting" is not just a "black thing"?

Did I at any point make such an assertion? All I'm getting here is "the whites do it too!" That is neither here nor there, and does not address the fact that the source of the more dangerous and destructive riots, Rodney King Riots (1992), the Holy Week riots in Chicago, New York, Baltimore and Washington D.C. (1968), Ferguson (2014), Baltimore again, (two days ago), Newark Riots (1967), the Miami Riots (1980), 12th Street Riot (1967), and the LA Watts Riots (1965)... have all been perpetrated by certain members of the African American population.

Tell me, were any of those "white" riots anywhere close to the magnitude of the ones I listed?

You really should read your own posts some time. They're freaking hilarious. In this episode you started out protesting you're doing no such thing ----- and then swiftly proceeded to do exactly that such thing.

Can't make this stuff up. What do you have, writers?

Another irony impaired far left post made!

I don't care about debating this particular issue any further, it's just one of a thousand examples of the extent that you simply don't understand what's going on.

Is there any reason for you to insult me? Why is it for example, when I offer a consistent argument, that people accuse me of being stupid, obtuse, or unable to understand what's going on?

That was a low blow doc. Really, it was. Insulting my understanding isn't a genuine argument, nor did it do anything to further the debate,

I am not "pinning the blame" on anyone, I am reporting what I saw at a riot that I was present for

You were one amongst thousands of people there. Did you do a head count? You said that white people were a majority, though you were only one man, in the midst of thousands of other people. Perhaps I underestimated your skills of observation, then.

I'm not touting this as fact, it is still as yet unverified, however, a prisoner in the same van with Freddie Gray claims that Gray was extremely violent while on the way to the booking station and heard him "banging his head" on the metal partition separating the two, which resulted in his fatal injuries. Basically, Gray inflicted these injuries on himself. If this is verified, it will go down in history as another rush to judgement of police, and will further discredit the anti-cop movement, while further vindicating good police officers everywhere.

Anyway, make your own judgements on this. Please be reminded once again, this has not been verified...yet.

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court. The Post was given the document under the condition that the prisoner not be named because the person who provided it feared for the inmate’s safety.

The document, written by a Baltimore police investigator, offers the first glimpse of what might have happened inside the van. It is not clear whether any additional evidence backs up the prisoner’s version, which is just one piece of a much larger probe.

Gray was found unconscious in the wagon when it arrived at a police station on April 12. The 25-year-old had suffered a spinal injury and died a week later, touching off waves of protests across Baltimore, capped by a riot Monday in which hundreds of angry residents torched buildings, looted stores and pelted police officers with rocks.

Police have said they do not know whether Gray was injured during the arrest or during his 30-minute ride in the van. Local police and the U.S. Justice Department both have launched investigations of Gray’s death.

Jason Downs, one of the attorneys for the Gray family, said the family had not been told of the prisoner’s comments to investigators.

“We disagree with any implication that Freddie Gray severed his own spinal cord,” Downs said. “We question the accuracy of the police reports we’ve seen thus far, including the police report that says Mr. Gray was arrested without force or incident.”

Baltimore police said they will wrap up their investigation Friday and turn the results over to the Baltimore state’s attorney’s office, which will decide whether to seek an indictment. Six police officers, including a lieutenant and a sergeant, have been suspended.

Capt. Eric Kowalczyk, chief spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department, declined to comment on the affidavit, citing the ongoing investigation.

The affidavit is part of a search warrant seeking the seizure of the uniform worn by one of the officers involved in Gray’s arrest or transport. It does not say how many officers were in the van, whether any reported that they heard banging or whether they would have been able to help Gray if he was seeking to injure himself. Police have mentioned only two prisoners in the van.

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was trying to injure himself document says - The Washington Post

If this is true the thugs of Baltimore will still protest his innocence and the post trial riot will be fun to watch on TV indeed!

They would much rather watch the world burn than admit to it..

Except, that is where I differ. If it is wrong to stereotype blacks or whites based on their violent members, then it is just as easy to say not all liberals would want the "world to burn."

But I did not say that all the liberals want the world to burn, just the far left..

They (the far left ) would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Being far left means you are not liberal, even though they have hijacked that term as well as the (D) party..

All I asked for was help in understanding why the riots people cited where white people were present, consisted of a "majority of white people." However then, I get bashed for "not understanding what's going on." Okay, maybe I don't. Help me understand. I don't see insistence as a premise. Where am I wrong? How am I wrong? I can't see through your eyes, nor read your mind.

Last edited:

Except, that is where I differ. If it is wrong to stereotype blacks or whites based on their violent members, then it is just as easy to say not all liberals would want the "world to burn."

But I did not say that all the liberals want the world to burn, just the far left..

They (the far left ) would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Being far left means you are not liberal, even though they have hijacked that term as well as the (D) party..

Well then, I don't think theDoctorisIn espouses to the far leftist ideology. He is one of the more calmer and rational minds here, certainly far more objective than I would be. Marxist on the other hand, I wholeheartedly agree.

Well then, I don't think theDoctorisIn espouses to the far leftist ideology. He is one of the more calmer and rational minds here, certainly far more objective than I would be. Marxist on the other hand, I wholeheartedly agree.

You and I will differ on theDoctorisIn since his go to sites for a lot of his stance usually come from far left sites.

He also often will run the far left religious dogma scenarios. He is a far left even if he tries to hide it.

There are only a small number of true liberals on this board and the doc at one of them..

All I asked for was help in understanding why the riots people cited where white people were present, consisted of a "majority of white people." However then, I get bashed for "not understanding what's going on." Okay, maybe I don't. Help me understand. I don't see insistence as a premise. Where am I wrong? How am I wrong? I can't see through your eyes, nor read your mind.

According to the doc that would not be "entertaining" as I found today this is not a "discussion" board, it and "entertainment" board..

Dumbfuck gets arrested.
Dumbfuck somehow manages to get himself killed.
Dumbfuck inspires thousands of other dumbfucks to act just as fucking stupid.
Yet even more dumbfucks chime in to blame someone, anyone, for his death.
Then other dumbfucks post about it endlessly on the internet.

I am not "pinning the blame" on anyone, I am reporting what I saw at a riot that I was present for

You were one amongst thousands of people there. Did you do a head count? You said that white people were a majority, though you were only one man, in the midst of thousands of other people. Perhaps I underestimated your skills of observation, then.

No, I didn't take a "headcount".

But I have eyes.

No, I didn't take a "headcount".

But I have eyes.

Exibit A ^^^^^

Dumbfuck gets arrested.
Dumbfuck somehow manages to get himself killed.
Dumbfuck inspires thousands of other dumbfucks to act just as fucking stupid.
Yet even more dumbfucks chime in to blame someone, anyone, for his death.
Then other dumbfucks post about it endlessly on the internet.

Welcome to USMB the "entertainment" board!

Forum List

Back