If this is true...

Seriously, the "vast majority" of individuals in the photos you've posted are white.

Nope. Not all of them were white. I went through 118 photos. I saw plenty of Hispanics, so called "white Hispanics," Asians, and blacks in the photos. I can post more if you'd like.

Do you really think that pointing out the minorities in each picture somehow disproves my statement that the "vast majority" of the rioters in SF were white?

Why shouldn't it?

Are you serious?

Listen, you seem to pride yourself on your logic and critical thinking skills, I suggest that you take a step back and think your last statement over.

To which statement are you referring?

"Why shouldn't It?"

I should have been clearer.

But I did not say that all the liberals want the world to burn, just the far left..

They (the far left ) would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Being far left means you are not liberal, even though they have hijacked that term as well as the (D) party..

I've asked others before, and never received an answer. How exactly do you define far left, or leftist( they seem to be used interchangeably) ? How do you think they differ from a liberal? You can certainly use what ever terms you want, but it would help to know exactly what you mean. Are all Democrats far left?

And you just showed that you are a far left drone..

Not all (D)'s are far left, but the far left hijacked that party openly in the late 70's.

A true liberal would stand up and question what the far left is doing. Many have, show where you have..

I just might do that if you can tell me the difference between a liberal and a Far Left liberal. Best I can tell, the more you dislike them, the further left you think they are. Is that your deciding factor, or is it something else?

No such thing as a far left liberal..

Why are you dancing around? Far left ...whatever.....You know what I'm asking. Answer it or admit you don't really know, but don't play childish games. Be a man and explain what you think.

Oh has the poor far left drone busted a gasket?

It would seem that you do not know what "far left" is, otherwise you would not be asking such ridiculous questions..

You just can not come out of the closet now can you?

I hear that doing so will set you free!

There is no such thing as far left liberal..

Seriously, the "vast majority" of individuals in the photos you've posted are white.

Nope. Not all of them were white. I went through 118 photos. I saw plenty of Hispanics, so called "white Hispanics," Asians, and blacks in the photos. I can post more if you'd like.

Do you really think that pointing out the minorities in each picture somehow disproves my statement that the "vast majority" of the rioters in SF were white?

Why shouldn't it?

Are you serious?

Listen, you seem to pride yourself on your logic and critical thinking skills, I suggest that you take a step back and think your last statement over.

To which statement are you referring?

"Why shouldn't It?"

I should have been clearer.

On an "entertainment" board?

I've asked others before, and never received an answer. How exactly do you define far left, or leftist( they seem to be used interchangeably) ? How do you think they differ from a liberal? You can certainly use what ever terms you want, but it would help to know exactly what you mean. Are all Democrats far left?

Not all (D)'s are far left, but the far left hijacked that party openly in the late 70's.

A true liberal would stand up and question what the far left is doing. Many have, show where you have..

I just might do that if you can tell me the difference between a liberal and a Far Left liberal. Best I can tell, the more you dislike them, the further left you think they are. Is that your deciding factor, or is it something else?

Why are you dancing around? Far left ...whatever.....You know what I'm asking. Answer it or admit you don't really know, but don't play childish games. Be a man and explain what you think.

It would seem that you do not know what "far left" is, otherwise you would not be asking such ridiculous questions..

OK, I get it. You're just another internet ranger who likes to spout crap, but can't articulate what or why they are spouting crap, You just want to make damn sure everybody knows how obnoxious you can get. I asked you an honest question, and like every other crazy right winger, you spout a few insults and run. Typical right winger.

Now, lets be clear here. I'm not suggesting that whites don't riot, they do. Nor am I suggesting that blacks don't riot, they do, albeit to a more destructive degree.

Rioting is not exclusive to one race or another, and is stupid and dangerous no matter who you are or what color you are.

:lol:

That's a nice "Look, I'm not racist" post, but I think it's pretty hilarious that you couldn't help but stick in the "albeit to a more destructive degree" part.

No really, did you not see the list I put up earlier? The more notable and destructive riots (by monetary damages) in US history were started by African Americans. History isn't racist. Nor am I, sir. I am only pointing out facts as they are.

OK, I get it. You're just another internet ranger who likes to spout crap, but can't articulate what or why they are spouting crap, You just want to make damn sure everybody knows how obnoxious you can get. I asked you an honest question, and like every other crazy right winger, you spout a few insults and run. Typical right winger.

Typical far left drone, you give them an answer that they do not like they spout this tripe.

Not sure what is so hard to understand that there are NO far left liberals..

Which means you believe there are and thus proves you are a far left drone..

And we have done this dance many times with the same answer given.

Don't want to be a far left drone, then don't act like one.

If you want to be a true Liberal question the far left!

Typical far left drone, you give them an answer that they do not like they spout this tripe.

No dumbass. I asked what the difference between a liberal and a far left (fill in the blank) is. You think you might be able to come up with an answer, or do you just want to spout more ignorance?

No dumbass. I asked what the difference between a liberal and a far left (fill in the blank) is. You think you might be able to come up with an answer, or do you just want to spout more ignorance?

The irony impaired far left drone is at it again..

We have had this discussion and you believe Obama is a moderate.

Thus showing how far to the left you truly are.

Now you going to man up and admit to it?

Here is my answer: There is no such thing as a far left liberal.

Got it now far left drone?

Got it. You're an idiot.

Got it. You're an idiot.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

9) Holy Week Riots, New York, NY 1968: $29 million
8) Holy Week Riots, Chicago, IL 1968: $86 million
7) Holy Week Riots, Baltimore, MD 1968: $92 million
6) Newark Riots, Newark, NJ 1967: $103 million
5) Holy Week Riots, Washington, D.C. 1968: $158 million
4) Miami Riots, Miami, FL, 1980: $181 million
3) 12th Street Riots, Little Rock, AR, 1967: $289 million
2) Los Angeles Watts Riots, Los Angeles, CA, 1965: $321 million
1) LA Riots, Los Angeles, CA, 1992: $1.268 billion

Notable mention:

Micheal Brown Riots, Ferguson MO, 2014: $5.7 million

The one thing in common here? All of these riots were brought on by African Americans.

Last edited:
6) Newark Riots, Newark, NK 1967: $103 million

Notable mention:

The one thing in common here? All of these riots were brought on by African Americans.

I am going to assume that some of those numbers have been adjusted for inflation..

Notable mention:

If you go back almost 50 years, sure.

How about the last decade?

Last edited:

Notable mention:

If you go almost 50 years, sure.

Now see how the far left wants to cherry pick to try and prove their religious dogma?

Notable mention:

If you go back almost 50 years, sure.

There were no time limits placed on who rioted when.

But if you insist, more black riots:

Freddy Gray Riots, Baltimore, MD, April 27, 2015
Micheal Brown Riots, Ferguson MO, 2014
Eric Garner Riots, New York, NY/Berkeley, CA, 2014
Kimani Gray Riots, Brooklyn, NY 2013
Anaheim Police Protests, Anaheim, CA 2012
BART Riots (shooting of Oscar Grant), Oakland, CA, 2010
BART Verdict Riots Oakland, CA, Later in 2010
Benton Harbor Riots, Benton Harbor, MI, 2003
Cincinnati Riots, Cincinnati OH, 2001

Notable mention:

I am going to assume that some of those numbers have been adjusted for inflation..

They were.

I'm not touting this as fact, it is still as yet unverified, however, a prisoner in the same van with Freddie Gray claims that Gray was extremely violent while on the way to the booking station and heard him "banging his head" on the metal partition separating the two, which resulted in his fatal injuries. Basically, Gray inflicted these injuries on himself. If this is verified, it will go down in history as another rush to judgement of police, and will further discredit the anti-cop movement, while further vindicating good police officers everywhere.

Anyway, make your own judgements on this. Please be reminded once again, this has not been verified...yet.

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. His statement is contained in an application for a search warrant, which is sealed by the court. The Post was given the document under the condition that the prisoner not be named because the person who provided it feared for the inmate’s safety.

The document, written by a Baltimore police investigator, offers the first glimpse of what might have happened inside the van. It is not clear whether any additional evidence backs up the prisoner’s version, which is just one piece of a much larger probe.

Gray was found unconscious in the wagon when it arrived at a police station on April 12. The 25-year-old had suffered a spinal injury and died a week later, touching off waves of protests across Baltimore, capped by a riot Monday in which hundreds of angry residents torched buildings, looted stores and pelted police officers with rocks.

Police have said they do not know whether Gray was injured during the arrest or during his 30-minute ride in the van. Local police and the U.S. Justice Department both have launched investigations of Gray’s death.

Jason Downs, one of the attorneys for the Gray family, said the family had not been told of the prisoner’s comments to investigators.

“We disagree with any implication that Freddie Gray severed his own spinal cord,” Downs said. “We question the accuracy of the police reports we’ve seen thus far, including the police report that says Mr. Gray was arrested without force or incident.”

Baltimore police said they will wrap up their investigation Friday and turn the results over to the Baltimore state’s attorney’s office, which will decide whether to seek an indictment. Six police officers, including a lieutenant and a sergeant, have been suspended.

Capt. Eric Kowalczyk, chief spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department, declined to comment on the affidavit, citing the ongoing investigation.

The affidavit is part of a search warrant seeking the seizure of the uniform worn by one of the officers involved in Gray’s arrest or transport. It does not say how many officers were in the van, whether any reported that they heard banging or whether they would have been able to help Gray if he was seeking to injure himself. Police have mentioned only two prisoners in the van.

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was trying to injure himself document says - The Washington Post

Why bring it up if it's just a tale with no substantiation?

Good for you to find a far left publication to suit your far left religious dogma..
You're telling this to a moderator... In all honesty, people like you have no place on this site and actually need to be banned.

There's no rule against disagreeing with a moderator here, and we don't ban anyone based on ideology, that would defeat the point of a political message board.

You could ban for trolling.

:hellno:. Oh Oh! If the reports are correct, and for those of you who believed that Freddie Gray banged his head to the extent of severing his spine, you may be right. This is the main story on Sean Hannity right now. He has been getting some new details/facts on the events of the night Freddie was arrested. If this turns out to be true, "Who Will Look Like A Total Baffoon"? at least four or five well known Liberals? And to think of all that destruction in Baltimore, due to a suspect who pretty much committed suicide in a police vehicle.:hmpf:
Turns out- the *cough* "report" wasn't correct.

The truth about Freddie Gray s pre-existing injury from car accident

\end thread

:hellno:. Oh Oh! If the reports are correct, and for those of you who believed that Freddie Gray banged his head to the extent of severing his spine, you may be right. This is the main story on Sean Hannity right now. He has been getting some new details/facts on the events of the night Freddie was arrested. If this turns out to be true, "Who Will Look Like A Total Baffoon"? at least four or five well known Liberals? And to think of all that destruction in Baltimore, due to a suspect who pretty much committed suicide in a police vehicle.:hmpf:
Turns out- the *cough* "report" wasn't correct.

The truth about Freddie Gray s pre-existing injury from car accident

\end thread
thats what i am hearing, maybe he just aggitated it?

Forum List

Back