If this is true...

:hellno:. Oh Oh! If the reports are correct, and for those of you who believed that Freddie Gray banged his head to the extent of severing his spine, you may be right. This is the main story on Sean Hannity right now. He has been getting some new details/facts on the events of the night Freddie was arrested. If this turns out to be true, "Who Will Look Like A Total Baffoon"? at least four or five well known Liberals? And to think of all that destruction in Baltimore, due to a suspect who pretty much committed suicide in a police vehicle.:hmpf:
Turns out- the *cough* "report" wasn't correct.

The truth about Freddie Gray s pre-existing injury from car accident

\end thread
thats what i am hearing, maybe he just aggitated it?
agitated what? You read my link Scooter? Here:

But court records examined Wednesday by The Baltimore Sun show the case had nothing to do with a car accident or a spine injury. Instead, they are connected to a lawsuit alleging that Gray and his sister were injured by exposure to lead paint.

Seriously, the "vast majority" of individuals in the photos you've posted are white.

Nope. Not all of them were white. I went through 118 photos. I saw plenty of Hispanics, so called "white Hispanics," Asians, and blacks in the photos. I can post more if you'd like.

Do you really think that pointing out the minorities in each picture somehow disproves my statement that the "vast majority" of the rioters in SF were white?

Why shouldn't it?

You actually went through a hundred and eighteen online photos ---- just to make a racist point about an event you were nowhere near? A point that you could then turn around and deny making?

You're in serious need of a life my friend. This thread's gonna follow you around like a puppy.

Might wanna get in touch with Steve McRacist for advice.. He accomplishes more with a fraction of this level of effort.

Forum List

Back