If Mueller would have 'had the goods' on Trump he would have indicted him.

He has the goods but he wanted congress to act All trumps lies and those that REFUSED to lie for him will eventually bury the SOB

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President, period.

(Don't worry about ME - you type slow enough already, Libtard.)

THAT DOES NOT MATTER - THERE WAS / IS NO CRIME!

Trump obstructed NOTHING.

He may have THOUGHT about it while venting, as I posted, but he did not DO it.

'There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct...'

Let me know when Democrats pass that new 'THOUGHT CRIMES' Bill, snowflake!

:p
Let's see: so if I wanted to shoot someone, then I've committed a crime, even though I never shot anyone.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from Trump hating snowflakes

I don't hate Trump. I am embarrassed by him though. And I wished the adults would spank him on his orange butt and send him to bed without his cheeze burger.
In other words, you hate him.
Do you mean I must hate him because you said so? Well, I didn't before, anymore than any other misbehaving small child. But if you say I must, okay, I REALLY HATE HIM because some idjit said I must. You put a new meaning to the reason we can't cure stupid.
Trump must've asked Bri to commit some crazy shit and he didn't refuse like many others did

I don't hate Trump. I am embarrassed by him though. And I wished the adults would spank him on his orange butt and send him to bed without his cheeze burger.
Do you mean I must hate him because you said so? Well, I didn't before, anymore than any other misbehaving small child. But if you say I must, okay, I REALLY HATE HIM because some idjit said I must. You put a new meaning to the reason we can't cure stupid.
You expressed your hate in the post where you don't hate him. You want to inflict pain on him? You don't do that to people unless you hate them. You also malicious engaged in personal attacks.

You're a fucking nimrod.

Do you mean you want me to inflict pain on him? Sounds to me like you must really hate him. I do realize there is just a couple of degrees difference between love and hate. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Where did I say I wanted you to inflict pain on him? Did you notice the question mark, moron? Can't you even be honest about what I said? You're the one who wants to inflict pain on him. That's what you said. You're a sleazy lying douchebag.

Then you you back it up without the question mark. So you do want me to inflict pain on him afterall. Does the Secret Service know you got out of the "Home" again?

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

NO INDICTMENTS FOR COLLUSION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENTS FOR OBSTRUCTION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR OBSTRUCTION.

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
When is one of you kids actually gonna read the report instead of just spouting the tRumpkin line?

The Dirty Dossier and The Mueller Investigation along with The Hitler Diaries Rank among the biggest hoaxes in world history!

Alien-Autopsy-859995.jpg

Last edited:
He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
When is one of you kids actually gonna read the report instead of just spouting the tRumpkin line?

I had to keep forcing myself to keep reading that thing. It's not going to go down as a literary classic. Oh, it has it's moments but mostly, it's extremely boring. I believe reading soup cans is more entertaining. But if you don't read it, there is no way to know for sure what's in it. The problem is, the children in here are being told what to say by handlers that haven't read it either.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
Trump minions here on USMB brag and boast about not reading the Mueller report.

The Dirty Dossier and The Mueller Investigation along with The Hitler Diaries tank among the biggest hoaxes in world history!

Alien-Autopsy-859995.jpg
Russian interference in the 2016 election was not a hoax. Calling the investigation into that interference a hoax is a Russian talking point designed to deflect away from the interference. Trump and his minions are supporting the Russians.

9781865094779-2.jpg
(Don't worry about ME - you type slow enough already, Libtard.)

THAT DOES NOT MATTER - THERE WAS / IS NO CRIME!

Trump obstructed NOTHING.

He may have THOUGHT about it while venting, as I posted, but he did not DO it.

'There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct...'

Let me know when Democrats pass that new 'THOUGHT CRIMES' Bill, snowflake!

:p
Let's see: so if I wanted to shoot someone, then I've committed a crime, even though I never shot anyone.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from Trump hating snowflakes

Trump must've asked Bri to commit some crazy shit and he didn't refuse like many others did

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
Trump minions here on USMB brag and boast about not reading the Mueller report.

I am the first to have posted the entire thing and you saw how it was treated. Now, it's out there in many sources. All from the same source. The same PDF file. With one exception. The one that the children tried to get us to accept had the Mueller Notes removed. Meaning, it was edited. And then they yell at the top of their lungs about how dishonest everyone else is. Like one of their own said, half of it was redacted. The ones that we have seen saw that there really was very little redaction. Oh, there were names withheld, addresses withheld and some situations withheld that dealt with the open Grand Jury or personal information but most of it was open. If the one that they are taking as true is HALF blacked out, it's edited by someone other than the Justice department. The strumpets are making their leader proud. Now, they can wear their GRU Russian LOGO hat with pride, Make America Great Again.

The Dirty Dossier and The Mueller Investigation along with The Hitler Diaries tank among the biggest hoaxes in world history!

Alien-Autopsy-859995.jpg
Russian interference in the 2016 election was not a hoax. Calling the investigation into that interference a hoax is a Russian talking point designed to deflect away from the interference. Trump and his minions are supporting the Russians.

Why should they change now. The two things that won the GOP Primary and the Presidency for Trump were created by the GRU Russian Military Secret Police in 2014. Yes, let's Make American Great Again and There is an Emergency on our Borders with Illegal Immigrants. America was always great from the first day it was formed. And we kept wondering who was behind the Caravans. Now we know, good old Uncle Ivan. The next time a strumpet dons that hat, he's advertising for the Russians and the next time Trump goes off on his Emergency he's just following Putin's playbook.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
You need bigger caps/fonts to convince yourself.

And you need to acquire a brain to understand that YOU LOST! Now you and EVERY lefty here had best apologize for your rank stupidity, dishonesty, and outright lying for 2+ years. Your tears as Trump rolls to re-election may solve any water shortages.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
You need bigger caps/fonts to convince yourself.

And you need to acquire a brain to understand that YOU LOST! Now you and EVERY lefty here had best apologize for your rank stupidity, dishonesty, and outright lying for 2+ years. Your tears as Trump rolls to re-election may solve any water shortages.

I can always tell when trump is in serious trouble. He stays silent. He usually can''t go a day without sticking his foot in his mouth. He's silent today. Unlike you, it appears that at least someone on his staff can actually read.

Memes on Facebook and Twitter is not “Russian Interference”

1.) Entirely Legal.
2.) The Memes were from different groups.
3.) No proof of the actual origins has ever been shown.
4.) The memes were for and against Clinton for and against Trump.
5.) An estimated total of $50 k were spent a piece on Twitter and Facebook. Clinton herself spent $1,500,000,000 on her campaign and about $3,000,000,000 were spent by other groups trying to get her elected.
6.) Trump was outspent 10-1 by The Clinton Campaign.
7.) Zero votes were altered or tampered with.

upload_2019-4-20_17-8-41.jpeg

Alien-Autopsy-859995.jpg

Last edited:
You expressed your hate in the post where you don't hate him. You want to inflict pain on him? You don't do that to people unless you hate them. You also malicious engaged in personal attacks.

You're a fucking nimrod.

Do you mean you want me to inflict pain on him? Sounds to me like you must really hate him. I do realize there is just a couple of degrees difference between love and hate. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Where did I say I wanted you to inflict pain on him? Did you notice the question mark, moron? Can't you even be honest about what I said? You're the one who wants to inflict pain on him. That's what you said. You're a sleazy lying douchebag.

Then you you back it up without the question mark. So you do want me to inflict pain on him afterall. Does the Secret Service know you got out of the "Home" again?

What the fuck does "back it up without the question mark" mean?

You're an incoherent imbecile.

Last edited:
Only involving Obama's traitors and Hillary...
And where's that Special Counsel for H. Clinton and Former President Obama (Scourges of the CRC)?

Try to keep up. The investigations into Cinton and Obozo are just getting started.

It's been going on for over 30 years. Don't you think if you were going to find something you would have already have found it? The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. And you are giving stupid a new meaning and there just isn't enough medication to cure that much stupidity.

Forum List

Back