Adam Schiff worried Trump will throw him in prison

Those of you in here defending Schiff.

Can you explain what the fictional phone call he made up between Zelensky and Trump was about? Do you guys actually think that was proper?

Will you be OK for Pubs to make up fictional transcripts of phone calls by DEMOCRATS and enter them into the Congressional record?

I am thinking probably not...
Don't even try it.

And I think it's highly likely he belongs in prison. I was already aware of the payments that were made.
You're highly likely to be posting some fake bs since this would have been news already.

This statement says so much. He is trying to create noise. If Schiff did not break any laws, why is he worried? Certainly he would never particpate in political prosecution.

Also, it is pathetic politcal campaign season rhetoric.

Lets not forget, this is the guy who claims he saw the evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to steal 2016. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.
Trump has not been vindictive toward any opponents other than firing those who didn't do their jobs. So of course Schiff, one of if not THE most malicious, dishonest, congressmen we've ever seen in Washington is still trying to spread disinformation re President Trump.

Trump has not been vindictive toward any opponents other than firing those who didn't do their jobs. So of course Schiff, one of if not THE most malicious, dishonest, congressmen we've ever seen in Washington is still trying to spread disinformation re President Trump.
That's a lie.

Nobody broke laws but Trump. And if he puts Schiff in prison it will be because he opposed him. We have the first amendment right to do so.
You crack me up.

If President Trump said the sky is blue, you'd demand he be arrested.

This statement says so much. He is trying to create noise. If Schiff did not break any laws, why is he worried? Certainly he would never particpate in political prosecution.

Lets not forget, this is the guy who claims he saw the evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to steal 2016. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.
He, and many, are worried, not because they are guilty of any criminality, but because Trump SAID he was going to go after his POLITICAL opponents.... and put them in prison, and said he would put in his own law enforcement and his own judges and his own deep state, all 100% loyal to him, to accomplish and do, any, and all, that he personally wants, legal or not legal, he had absolute immunity to be as criminal as he wants...... :eek:

Was he just bluffing? Could be....but doubtful.

He, and many, are worried, not because they are guilty of any criminality, but because Trump SAID he was going to go after his POLITICAL opponents.... and put them in prison, and said he would put in his own law enforcement and his own judges and his own deep state, all 100% loyal to him, to accomplish and do, any, and all, that he personally wants, legal or not legal, he had absolute immunity to be as criminal as he wants...... :eek:

Was he just bluffing? Could be....but doubtful.
alice-keeler-link-please.jpg

Trump plays down talk of revenge: ‘I’m not going to have time for retribution’

ByBrady Knox
January 11, 2024 9.57 am

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=...-down-talk-revenge-not-have-time-retribution/
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...+‘I’m+not+going+to+have+time+for+retribution’

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...down-talk-revenge-not-have-time-retribution/#

Read the posts after yours... No one mentions laws broken, just sending him to Jail...

I hear what you're saying about how if I say he is a criminal, I should have a specific law in mind. But that's how things were done in the old America, before TDS hit the Democrats.

Nowadays, if we really, really don't like someone and think he does crappy things, we can just indict, and smugly say he shouldn't have broken the law. We don't have to prove that he broke any exact law.

Or . . . did you think that was only for Trump, and would never happen to anyone else?
But you have the precise laws and statutes that Trump is being accused of doing in his 4 separate indictments, state and federal???

Trump may say he's downplaying, but he has done and shown repeatedly, just the oppisite!

Yada, yada, yada.

Now show us the link where President Trump said..." Trump SAID he was going to go after his POLITICAL opponents.... and put them in prison, and said he would put in his own law enforcement and his own judges and his own deep state, all 100% loyal to him,"

I hear what you're saying about how if I say he is a criminal, I should have a specific law in mind. But that's how things were done in the old America, before TDS hit the Democrats.

Nowadays, if we really, really don't like someone and think he does crappy things, we can just indict, and smugly say he shouldn't have broken the law. We don't have to prove that he broke any exact law.

Or . . . did you think that was only for Trump, and would never happen to anyone else?

The charges in 4 jurisdictions are very specific. What are you talking about?

Yada, yada, yada.

Now show us the link where President Trump said..." Trump SAID he was going to go after his POLITICAL opponents.... and put them in prison, and said he would put in his own law enforcement and his own judges and his own deep state, all 100% loyal to him,"

He talked about how he loves revenge and punishes lack of loyalty for an hour on Charlie Rose in 2012.

Numerous off topic posts and personal attacks were deleted from this thread.
Please discuss THE TOPIC instead of turning the thread into Flame Zone material.

Forum List

Back