If Mueller would have 'had the goods' on Trump he would have indicted him.

If Mueller had the goods on Trump AND HIS TEAM he would have indicted THEM on collusion and Obstruction.

NOT ONE OF THEM were indicted for Russian Collusion and / or obstruction. IN FACT, Mueller declared NO EVIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION....NONE!

Libs and snowflakes declared our President was / is a 'traitor'...said his team were traitors.
-- Mueller's report just proved YOU WERE ... ARE ... ALL WRONG!

Evidence confined to show you ALL have and continue to defend the REAL traitors and criminals.

Dimms, you lost.

Run a better candidate in 2020.

Such pussycats, it’s absolutely unreal.

Actually, Mueller said that because he couldn't prove Trump's intent or motive, he wasn't able to bring charges against him, but he also said that the report does not exonerate him either.

It's not muellers job to exonerate him. He's innocent until proven guilty. Nobody has to prove him innocent.

Actually, Mueller said that because he couldn't prove Trump's intent or motive, he wasn't able to bring charges against him, but he also said that the report does not exonerate him either.
... and still no Russian connection

Trump saying, “Maybe Russia can find was actually investigated as possible collusion with Russia.

:21:

Yea, Trump colluded with Russia at a National Press conference.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

NO INDICTMENTS FOR COLLUSION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENTS FOR OBSTRUCTION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR OBSTRUCTION.

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
Not to mention Trump's incredible transparency.

No executive privilege

No refusal to give documents

No refusal to allow people to be investigated.

Trump wins. America wins.

Democrats lose.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
There's no legal term for collusion. It's called conspiracy. Trumps goon squad like Barr today keep using that term so they can blow more smoke up your ass. So grab your ankles, assclown. A sitting Prez can't be indicted which is the only reason your boy isn't wearing an ankle bracelet right now.
Indicted for what? Lay out what you've got because Comey's friend Mueller couldn't produce squat.

If Mueller would have 'had the goods on Trump he would have indicted him.

Wipe away all the drama, all the smoke, all the butt-hurt, all the false accusations, and look at the facts:

No evidence
No crime
No Russian Collusion
No indictment / conviction for Collusion or Obstruction - because there never was any

Collusion is not a crime.
Conspiracy is.
There was none by Trump or his team.
Mueller made that clear.

Obstruction...
Trump did not obstruct anything.
He did not fire Mueller.
He did not stop the investigation.
He cooperated with the investigation.
He handed over thousands of documents.

'b...b...b...but Trump WANTED to fire Mueller'
-- But he did NOT

The Traitors did not have anything on Trump, so they and their traitorous news media attempted a 'MIND F@CK' of Trump - 24 / 7. They bombarded him with non-stop accusations and lies...trying to get him to break the law, to obstruct justice by firing Mueller.

Knowing he was innocent, he vented, ranted, and he may have even wanted to fire Mueller...but he had great counsel, got advice, and listened.

TRUMP DID NOT ORDER MUELLER FIRED, DID NOT FIRE MUELLER, & DID NOT STOP THE INVESTIGATION.

Pathetic, weak, butt-hurt traitorous Dems and snowflakes, every other one of their coup attempts having failed, now want to claim Trump CIMMITTED OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BASED ON THE FACT THAT TRUMP THOUGHT ABOUT FIRING MUELLER.

Bwuhahahaha!

If you THINK about drinking and driving but someone takes your keys and talks you out of it (refuses to fire Mueller and convinvnces Trump its the wrong move), and you DON"T drink and drive....then you never really did it, you never broke the law.

THINKING about doing somwthing, THINKING about breaking a law, is not the same as DOING it.

In the end Trump said to let it happen, to let it continue, and in the end he chose not to claim Executive Privilege and hide something embarrassing but not criminal.

He showed weakness, wanting to fire Mueller

He showed wisdom by listening to advice

He showed restraint and patience by letting it all play out, by letting the traitors continue.

NOW IT IS OVER!

It has run its course. They FAILED!

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President,period. They can't arrest and try their own Boss. Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. He didn't say Trump was innocent or guilty of anything other than collusion. And collusion is not a crime. But Obstruction is. He laid it out and left it up to Congress to make it's own determination. Congress has the ability to charge and try a sitting President, not the DOJ. Mueller couldn't say if he was guilty or not as well. He left that up to Congress.

There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct and did somewhat. He tried to do a lot more but his staff ignored some of his insanity and probably saved his butt by not following his directives. But there is enough to show that he did try and influence people in the process much in the same way that Nixon did and was busted for. There were grounds for impeachment for Nixon although he resigned before that became a factor. But he did have to be punished because of the obstruction and that could have bit him in the ass after he left office. Trump is in the same boat right now.

You can sugar coat it all you wish but Mueller did one hell of a job and was extremely diplomatic about how he worded things to keep from wrecking his career.

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President, period.

(Don't worry about ME - you type slow enough already, Libtard.)

THAT DOES NOT MATTER - THERE WAS / IS NO CRIME!

Trump obstructed NOTHING.

He may have THOUGHT about it while venting, as I posted, but he did not DO it.

'There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct...'

Let me know when Democrats pass that new 'THOUGHT CRIMES' Bill, snowflake!

:p

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President,period. They can't arrest and try their own Boss. Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. He didn't say Trump was innocent or guilty of anything other than collusion. And collusion is not a crime. But Obstruction is. He laid it out and left it up to Congress to make it's own determination. Congress has the ability to charge and try a sitting President, not the DOJ. Mueller couldn't say if he was guilty or not as well. He left that up to Congress.

There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct and did somewhat. He tried to do a lot more but his staff ignored some of his insanity and probably saved his butt by not following his directives. But there is enough to show that he did try and influence people in the process much in the same way that Nixon did and was busted for. There were grounds for impeachment for Nixon although he resigned before that became a factor. But he did have to be punished because of the obstruction and that could have bit him in the ass after he left office. Trump is in the same boat right now.

You can sugar coat it all you wish but Mueller did one hell of a job and was extremely diplomatic about how he worded things to keep from wrecking his career.
It's fun watching you Trump haters pretend that the Mueller report is actually a respectable legal document instead of just being a huge pike of campaign dirt to use against Trump. Get this through your head, and it will save you a lot of grief later: honest legal experts with integrity laugh at the Mueller Report. Only idiot conspiratorialists take it seriously.

I'll try and type slowly just for you. Mueller and the Justice Department cannot indict a sitting President, period.

'There is enough evidence according to the report that Trump did intend to obstruct...'

Let's see: so if I wanted to shoot someone, then I've committed a crime, even though I never shot anyone.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from Trump hating snowflakes

So he's guilty until proven innocent? Trump haters are fundamentally unamerican. They reject fundamental American values, like the principles of justice.

Trump supporters fundamentally hate the Constitution and the rule of law. You show that every day you post you hate and bike against the left.
57203936_855056848176145_547029772375425024_n.jpg

Rule of law, huh?

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

It's fun watching you Trump haters pretend that the Mueller report is actually a respectable legal document instead of just being a huge pike of campaign dirt to use against Trump. Get this through your head, and it will save you a lot of grief later: honest legal experts with integrity laugh at the Mueller Report. Only idiot conspiratorialists take it seriously.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, cupcake

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, cupcake
I will. It's all downhill for you Trump haters from here on. The coup plotters are about to get what they deserve.

Let's see: so if I wanted to shoot someone, then I've committed a crime, even though I never shot anyone.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from Trump hating snowflakes

I don't hate Trump. I am embarrassed by him though. And I wished the adults would spank him on his orange butt and send him to bed without his cheeze burger.

I don't hate Trump. I am embarrassed by him though. And I wished the adults would spank him on his orange butt and send him to bed without his cheeze burger.
In other words, you hate him.

Forum List

Back