Have Grand Juries been subverted into tools of the state?

43u5va.jpg
Russian^^^

So, here JoeB obviously thinks that anyone indicted is automatically guilty....And the standard for him is "usually"...... LOL....What a joke...
Like CARE he just posts linkless numbers BS one after the other like throwing slop into the hog pen.

WTF is wrong with you, saying shit like that?

tRumpism damages brains. Who knew dementia was catching?
i have rules here

anyone who enjoys people suffer, lose their jobs, have their lives destroyed over an opinion, may their most precious loved one be innocently jailed causing a suicide

anyone who does not severely regret letting this heroin kill, may they find their most precious loved one dead of a fucking OD

anyone who does not severely regret all these illegals...may their families be surrounded by a gang of the worst ms 13 ers on earth with bulging parents and endless machetes on hand

anyone who loved 1/6..may their grandmother be arrested beaten and thrown in a dc cell with no due process

now fuck off i wish every thing above to happens to you

don't reply or i will only repeat the above...may god damned you and your entire family to such horrors what you voted for god damned you animal

How is it an abuse of power?

The one thing we SHOULD have learned after Watergate is no one is above the law.

We are having to learn that lesson again.
The abusive use of phony indictments that are used to smear your opposition shows everyone that the Democrats have zero integrity.
BTW, Obama and Hillary using the DOJ, FBI and FISA court to smear Trump with their Russian Collusion conspiracy makes Watergate look like a parking ticket.

The abusive use of phony indictments that are used to smear your opposition shows everyone that the Democrats have zero integrity.
BTW, Obama and Hillary using the DOJ, FBI and FISA court to smear Trump with their Russian Collusion conspiracy makes Watergate look like a parking ticket.

Um, sorry, Manafort and Flynn were convicted of their ties to Putin... Russian Collusion was not "made up".

The real question is what does Putin have on Trump?

For fucks sake...

The evidence is pointing to Trump being a criminal...

The question should be why do GOP worship a criminal?

The guy is a criminal, he has confessed on TV. In the documents case he has said on TV that he kept the documents knowingly... That is simply against the law, it doesn't matter their classification, this is stealing property from the Government after you stopped working for them...

Dems are waging lawfare on their political opponents because they can't beat them fair and square at the polls.
We beat the former fuckup in 2020.

We won congressional off year elections in 2018 and 2022.

We will win again next n the 2924 elections.

The former fuckup has legal issues because of HIS actions.

Prove me wrong.

Grand juries are now politically stilted to bring charges rather than impartial jury of Peers. Unemployed DC bums and hoochies are not Trumps nor any thinkers peer.

Forum List

Back