Adam Schiff worried Trump will throw him in prison

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This statement says so much. He is trying to create noise. If Schiff did not break any laws, why is he worried? Certainly he would never particpate in political prosecution.

Also, it is pathetic politcal campaign season rhetoric.

Lets not forget, this is the guy who claims he saw the evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to steal 2016. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.

This statement says so much. He is trying to create noise. If Schiff did not break any laws, why is he worried? Certainly he would never particpate in political prosecution.

Lets not forget, this is the guy who claims he saw the evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to steal 2016. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.
Schiff backed the wrong horse and now he gets to pay the price. Maybe he should have paid more attention to the French revolution instead of trying to foment his own in 2020.

They broke a ton of laws. Everything from falsification to fabrication to omission.

schitt is the VP of the Ed Buck Fan Club and had to pay off the family of a teenage boy he molested out of the congressional slush fund....

No telling how many laws he's broken over the years.... more importantly how many of God's laws that depraved piece of shit has violated....

adam schitt epstien island.jpg

Nobody broke laws but Trump. And if he puts Schiff in prison it will be because he opposed him. We have the first amendment right to do so.
I saw a series of pictures Schiff being overly friendly with a little black boy about 25 years ago.

If Schiff didn't want to go to prison, he shouldn't have broken the law.
What law did he break? Please reference the exact law.

I would enjoy seeing Schiff getting a perp-walk for the cameras.

What law did he break? Please reference the exact law.
I hear what you're saying about how if I say he is a criminal, I should have a specific law in mind. But that's how things were done in the old America, before TDS hit the Democrats.

Nowadays, if we really, really don't like someone and think he does crappy things, we can just indict, and smugly say he shouldn't have broken the law. We don't have to prove that he broke any exact law.

Or . . . did you think that was only for Trump, and would never happen to anyone else?

Forum List

Back