If Libs are so much smarter; Why are Cons so much richer????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

We've been told how liberals are so much smarter than us. That they have the fancy college degrees and are so much more intelligent. And we've been told how the evil rich right wingers are greedy, and we spend so much money influencing campaigns. And rich right wing CEO's are greedy and dont pay their fair share. And I wondered........if liberals are so much smarter than us, why is it that we managed to get so much richer than them? How can "99%" of the people have all the education, and the other 1% have all the wealth? Doesn't seem logical, does it?

We always seem to end up with more money. Hotter women. Better businesses. More influence. Yet...we're told constantly how much more educated the liberals are.

Seems like liberals know so much more about how the world "should" work.
And we know so much more about how the world "DOES" work.
Like liberals spend so much time whining about what they deserve.
And we spend so much time actually getting it.

I just dont understand. Could it be liberals, as they claim, have a monopoly on education, and we have a monopoly on wisdom?

Guess those liberal professors failed them!!

I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

We've been told how liberals are so much smarter than us. That they have the fancy college degrees and are so much more intelligent. And we've been told how the evil rich right wingers are greedy, and we spend so much money influencing campaigns. And rich right wing CEO's are greedy and dont pay their fair share. And I wondered........if liberals are so much smarter than us, why is it that we managed to get so much richer than them? How can "99%" of the people have all the education, and the other 1% have all the wealth? Doesn't seem logical, does it?

We always seem to end up with more money. Hotter women. Better businesses. More influence. Yet...we're told constantly how much more educated the liberals are.

I just dont understand. Could it be liberals, as they claim, have a monopoly on education, and we have a monopoly on wisdom?

I don't think that they can admit there are just as many rich democrats as there are republicans...and that those rich dems do the very same thing as the repubs...they have the same greed as anyone else. But they will support those richs dems with every breath.

Cons aren't richer. Liberals just pretend they are economic victims. They are guilty of the same financial scheming that conservatives are.

Are you working on a new stand-up routine?

No, I'm not. It's not comedy. Its just true.

What a bunch of crap, your useless stereotypes mark you as a political simpleton. Trying to dissect complex social phenomena with such blunt instruments is futile.

Some Conservatives are indeed richer.

The amazing part is that hey can convince conservatives who are not rich to support policies that hurt their own ability to obtain wealth while enhancing the ability of the wealthy minority to obtain an protect their own wealth

That mantra of "trickle down" is embedded in their souls

No, I'm not. It's not comedy. Its just true.

Well I hope you don't buy into the fact that Liberals are poor. They love money. They worship money. They will do anything to get YOUR money.

Oh, trust me, I do not believe that one bit. THAT is the message they are selling us. That they are the 99%, that they are the victims of rich white men. That they have the college degrees, but no jobs, and WE are to blame.

I live in a rich suburb of Charleston, SC. And the rampant liberalism here makes me wanna puke. They arrested a woman for having a MESSY YARD. Yes, a messy yard. She had scrap metal and some unfinished roofing shingles in it. She got 1 week in jail. Homeowners, who are mostly liberal, cheered it. Watching these dumbfuck liberal morons ride their stupid bicycles in the roadway on US 17, one of SC's busiest and most congested highways, makes me daydream of certain video games where points are awarded for.........well, you know!

Some Conservatives are indeed richer.

The amazing part is that hey can convince conservatives who are not rich to support policies that hurt their own ability to obtain wealth while enhancing the ability of the wealthy minority to obtain an protect their own wealth

That mantra of "trickle down" is embedded in their souls

Getting rich isn't a conservative goal. That would be the envious liberals.

What a bunch of crap, your useless stereotypes mark you as a political simpleton. Trying to dissect complex social phenomena with such blunt instruments is futile.

Are you claiming liberals are poor ?

Not at all, They would just generally like their tax dollars go to put food in a hungry person's mouth rather than putting a bullet in their brain.

Good point. Then why is Barack Obama running a presidential campaign on just those things? Just tax the rich, and all will be solved, right?

Not at all, They would just generally like their tax dollars go to put food in a hungry person's mouth rather than putting a bullet in their brain.

No---they want OPM to feed the hungry.

Liberals are free to donate to that cause. But they dont. Studies show conservatives are far more charitable than liberals.

Liberals are free to donate to that cause. But they dont. Studies show conservatives are far more charitable than liberals.

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."

Nope, it's just that you have a monopoly on greed and support it with Machievellian ideals, i.e. "the ends justify the means".

Greedy people have no soul.

The rich tend to be liberals. The poor tend to be liberals. The middle-class tends to be conservative.

The rich and the poor both profit from big government. The middle-class loses with big government.

Forum List

Back