If Libs are so much smarter; Why are Cons so much richer????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, May 6, 2012.

  1. bucs90
    Offline

    bucs90 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Messages:
    26,548
    Thanks Received:
    5,995
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

    We've been told how liberals are so much smarter than us. That they have the fancy college degrees and are so much more intelligent. And we've been told how the evil rich right wingers are greedy, and we spend so much money influencing campaigns. And rich right wing CEO's are greedy and dont pay their fair share. And I wondered........if liberals are so much smarter than us, why is it that we managed to get so much richer than them? How can "99%" of the people have all the education, and the other 1% have all the wealth? Doesn't seem logical, does it?

    We always seem to end up with more money. Hotter women. Better businesses. More influence. Yet...we're told constantly how much more educated the liberals are.

    Seems like liberals know so much more about how the world "should" work.
    And we know so much more about how the world "DOES" work.
    Like liberals spend so much time whining about what they deserve.
    And we spend so much time actually getting it.

    I just dont understand. Could it be liberals, as they claim, have a monopoly on education, and we have a monopoly on wisdom?
     
  2. bucs90
    Offline

    bucs90 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Messages:
    26,548
    Thanks Received:
    5,995
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Guess those liberal professors failed them!!
     
  3. Caroljo
    Offline

    Caroljo Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    6,596
    Thanks Received:
    1,175
    Trophy Points:
    200
    Location:
    Michigan
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    I don't think that they can admit there are just as many rich democrats as there are republicans...and that those rich dems do the very same thing as the repubs...they have the same greed as anyone else. But they will support those richs dems with every breath.
     
  4. dilloduck
    Offline

    dilloduck Diamond Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2004
    Messages:
    53,240
    Thanks Received:
    5,552
    Trophy Points:
    1,850
    Location:
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Cons aren't richer. Liberals just pretend they are economic victims. They are guilty of the same financial scheming that conservatives are.
     
  5. tigerbob
    Offline

    tigerbob Increasingly jaded.

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2007
    Messages:
    6,225
    Thanks Received:
    971
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Location:
    Michigan
    Ratings:
    +972
    Are you working on a new stand-up routine?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. bucs90
    Offline

    bucs90 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Messages:
    26,548
    Thanks Received:
    5,995
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    No, I'm not. It's not comedy. Its just true.
     
  7. dilloduck
    Offline

    dilloduck Diamond Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2004
    Messages:
    53,240
    Thanks Received:
    5,552
    Trophy Points:
    1,850
    Location:
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Well I hope you don't buy into the fact that Liberals are poor. They love money. They worship money. They will do anything to get YOUR money.
     
  8. occupied
    Offline

    occupied Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Messages:
    16,407
    Thanks Received:
    2,247
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +5,732
    What a bunch of crap, your useless stereotypes mark you as a political simpleton. Trying to dissect complex social phenomena with such blunt instruments is futile.
     
  9. dilloduck
    Offline

    dilloduck Diamond Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2004
    Messages:
    53,240
    Thanks Received:
    5,552
    Trophy Points:
    1,850
    Location:
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Are you claiming liberals are poor ?
     
  10. rightwinger
    Online

    rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    120,261
    Thanks Received:
    19,822
    Trophy Points:
    2,190
    Location:
    NJ & MD
    Ratings:
    +45,335
    Some Conservatives are indeed richer.

    The amazing part is that hey can convince conservatives who are not rich to support policies that hurt their own ability to obtain wealth while enhancing the ability of the wealthy minority to obtain an protect their own wealth

    That mantra of "trickle down" is embedded in their souls
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Share This Page