If Libs are so much smarter; Why are Cons so much richer????

What a bunch of crap, your useless stereotypes mark you as a political simpleton. Trying to dissect complex social phenomena with such blunt instruments is futile.

Are you claiming liberals are poor ?

Not at all, They would just generally like their tax dollars go to put food in a hungry person's mouth rather than putting a bullet in their brain.

Don't forget the free housing, medical, cell phones, schooling and other perks.

Feeding hungry people is great as long as they really need help. I suspect a large number of people are just hopping on the band wagon for a free ride.

Illegals get tax refunds to the tune of $4 billion a year and they claim nieces and nephews living in Mexico as dependents. Don't try that at home, folks. It's only for illegals.

Liberals are just as wealthy and just as likely to put their money in foreign banks to try and avoid taxes. Geithner and many others in the Obama administration didn't pay their fair share. Buffet owes over a billion in back taxes and is fighting it. Gore inherited a lot of his from tobacco and has made a billion or so from global warming. Studies also show that Republicans donate more of their money to charity, so Dems win the greedy award. They love redistribution, as long as they don't have to pay for it. When it comes to other peoples' money, they get too generous, but when it's their own, they are stingy.

Everything is bass-ackward in the liberal media so don't rely on them for information. Libs might be just as rich but they are twice as dumb.

Your average rich republican is a moderately successful car dealer or landlord who are sorely disappointed that even with all they have they are not really any closer to the super-rich than the poor saps who work for them.

Ok. So....lets be official. Who are the super greedy rich people that wanna take all the wealth? Mostly left wing Democrats? Or right wing GOP'ers? Ideologically, who are the 1% that Obama and OWS are in a jihad against?

Some Conservatives are indeed richer.

The amazing part is that hey can convince conservatives who are not rich to support policies that hurt their own ability to obtain wealth while enhancing the ability of the wealthy minority to obtain an protect their own wealth

That mantra of "trickle down" is embedded in their souls

Getting rich isn't a conservative goal. That would be the envious liberals.

I guess that just leaves giving blow jobs to the wealthy as the conservative goal

as opposed to getting it in the Ass from the wealthy as the Liberal goal?

Didn't someone just start a thread a couple weeks ago that showed that most rich people were liberals? Something about the top 20 richest people in America were all liberals, unless you had the last name Koch or Walton (wal-mart).
You are correct, CON$ are always on all sides of every issue depending on which way the wind blows at the time. To CON$ Libs are both the wealthiest and the poorest at the same time, Limousine Liberals and Welfare Queens simultaneously!!!

In case you liberal retards haven't noticed....I made this thread on the premise that we are told by Obama and the left that the 1% are all rich white GOP'ers. That is the talking point. That the Republicans are out for the wealthy.

So, since most rich people are liberals (as you all are now saying) then why is there such a problem with Obama and the Dems trying to raise taxes....on their own supporters? Seems this would be a no brainer.

Your premise is nonsense.

I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

You always win?

Is that why we have Social Security, Medicare, the constitutional right to an abortion, gay rights, a progressive income tax system, public education, laws against child labor, women's suffrage?

Is that why conservatives have lost on every significant social issue in the past 200 years? That is how you win, in the end?

lol, pull your head out of your end, you ignorant asshole.

I know some of the more partisan and extreme right wingers here will freak out but they ought to be proud of the long term strategy the right has implemented. It's a brilliant move on their part. One that has worked and will continue to work for at least 12 more years.

It's a matter of who will compromise and who won't. ( watch the video )

Boehner: 'I Reject The Word' Compromise | ThinkProgress

I think Boehner was put in a hard place, where he had to choose between governing and the hard line far right.

But consider this:

Political Scientist: Republicans Most Conservative They've Been In 100 Years : It's All Politics : NPR

If we accept that the Republicans have moved further and further right since 1975, then any compromise in which both sides give equal ground, then that compromise ends up further and further into the right wing side of the issues.

As I said, It's a brilliant strategy actually. In order to combat it, the left either has to move extreme left, thus alienating the middle, or it needs to refuse to compromise, thus alienating the middle.

And with each compromise, the next further right "solution" doesn't seem like its that extreme. The country moves a little further right each time. And the real beauty of the strategy is the left looks further and further extreme without it moving left at all.

Don't like the common ground? Then move it to where you like it. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Note to Bucky ( whose GF is a masseuse, but not the hoar kind).

When you begin many of your posts with the words "so"............you might just be an idiot.

I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

We've been told how liberals are so much smarter than us. That they have the fancy college degrees and are so much more intelligent. And we've been told how the evil rich right wingers are greedy, and we spend so much money influencing campaigns. And rich right wing CEO's are greedy and dont pay their fair share. And I wondered........if liberals are so much smarter than us, why is it that we managed to get so much richer than them? How can "99%" of the people have all the education, and the other 1% have all the wealth? Doesn't seem logical, does it?

We always seem to end up with more money. Hotter women. Better businesses. More influence. Yet...we're told constantly how much more educated the liberals are.

Seems like liberals know so much more about how the world "should" work.
And we know so much more about how the world "DOES" work.
Like liberals spend so much time whining about what they deserve.
And we spend so much time actually getting it.

I just dont understand. Could it be liberals, as they claim, have a monopoly on education, and we have a monopoly on wisdom?

what a dumbass thread.

What a bunch of crap, your useless stereotypes mark you as a political simpleton. Trying to dissect complex social phenomena with such blunt instruments is futile.

Are you claiming liberals are poor ?

Not at all, They would just generally like their tax dollars go to put food in a hungry person's mouth rather than putting a bullet in their brain.

There is no law and there no restrictions as to how much of their money the oh, so generous and kind-hearted liberals can give in order to ease the suffering of the poor.

Of course, when liberals are generous and kind-hearted, it is always with somebody else's money.

BTW, conservatives EARNED their wealth, while liberals lucked into it, married into it or got it by being friends of those who made their money without earning it.

You always win?

Is that why we have Social Security, Medicare, the constitutional right to an abortion, gay rights, a progressive income tax system, public education, laws against child labor, women's suffrage?

Is that why conservatives have lost on every significant social issue in the past 200 years? That is how you win, in the end?

lol, pull your head out of your end, you ignorant asshole.

Social Security? Going broke soon.
Medicare? See above.
Right to kill children? You call that a win for you? Fine, you own it.
Gay rights? They've always had rights, just like everyone else.
Public educatioin? Yeah, THATS working great:cuckoo:

But, we do have great gun rights. We aren't having to pay our "fair share" in taxes. We have gotten to bomb lots of foreign countries (And Obama is adding to the list!!!). Our women are still hotter. We are just better.

As Mr. Sheen says, "WINNING!":eusa_hand:

Actually, Libs and lib states are richer. Pub dupes!! Duh.:cuckoo::lol:

So...........the left should be pissed at themselves, since Obama's campaign is that the 1% aren't paying their fair share? The OWS'ers should vote GOP then, right? Since the left has the wealth, and wont pay their fair share? Is that accurate?

Note to Bucky ( whose GF is a masseuse, but not the hoar kind).

When you begin many of your posts with the words "so"............you might just be an idiot.

When you call someone an idiot, but can't spell the word "whore", you are in fact an idiot.

If Libs are so much smarter; Why are Cons so much richer????

Richer than Gates, Allen and Buffet?

You make me laugh longtime.

Very well. Then the left's gripe with the 1% should be directed at themselves, right? But they are whining about greedy rich people of the right. When, as lefties are now saying, THEY are the ones with all the money?

Which is it? One day we have all the money, then you say you do. One day war is evil and you all protest it, the next day Obama bombs yet another new country and we hear nothing?

You folks should camp in the mountains and "find yourselves" to figure out exactly who and what you are for/against.

Forum List

Back