If Libs are so much smarter; Why are Cons so much richer????

Some Conservatives are indeed richer.

The amazing part is that hey can convince conservatives who are not rich to support policies that hurt their own ability to obtain wealth while enhancing the ability of the wealthy minority to obtain an protect their own wealth

That mantra of "trickle down" is embedded in their souls

Getting rich isn't a conservative goal. That would be the envious liberals.

I guess that just leaves giving blow jobs to the wealthy as the conservative goal

I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

We've been told how liberals are so much smarter than us. That they have the fancy college degrees and are so much more intelligent. And we've been told how the evil rich right wingers are greedy, and we spend so much money influencing campaigns. And rich right wing CEO's are greedy and dont pay their fair share. And I wondered........if liberals are so much smarter than us, why is it that we managed to get so much richer than them? How can "99%" of the people have all the education, and the other 1% have all the wealth? Doesn't seem logical, does it?

We always seem to end up with more money. Hotter women. Better businesses. More influence. Yet...we're told constantly how much more educated the liberals are.

Seems like liberals know so much more about how the world "should" work.
And we know so much more about how the world "DOES" work.
Like liberals spend so much time whining about what they deserve.
And we spend so much time actually getting it.

I just dont understand. Could it be liberals, as they claim, have a monopoly on education, and we have a monopoly on wisdom?

Nope, it's just that you have a monopoly on greed and support it with Machievellian ideals, i.e. "the ends justify the means".

Greedy people have no soul.

So you are saying liberals COULD have the wealth, just choose not to? Or just dont want it?

Some Conservatives are indeed richer.

The amazing part is that hey can convince conservatives who are not rich to support policies that hurt their own ability to obtain wealth while enhancing the ability of the wealthy minority to obtain an protect their own wealth

That mantra of "trickle down" is embedded in their souls

I guess that just leaves giving blow jobs to the wealthy as the conservative goal

So Monican Lewinsky is a conservative now?

But conservative women are in fact way hotter, so if I was to get a BJ, I'd want it from a conservative gal!

I was just thinking.....regardless of if Obama wins the election or not, the conservatives will win in the end. We always do.

We've been told how liberals are so much smarter than us. That they have the fancy college degrees and are so much more intelligent. And we've been told how the evil rich right wingers are greedy, and we spend so much money influencing campaigns. And rich right wing CEO's are greedy and dont pay their fair share. And I wondered........if liberals are so much smarter than us, why is it that we managed to get so much richer than them? How can "99%" of the people have all the education, and the other 1% have all the wealth? Doesn't seem logical, does it?

We always seem to end up with more money. Hotter women. Better businesses. More influence. Yet...we're told constantly how much more educated the liberals are.

I just dont understand. Could it be liberals, as they claim, have a monopoly on education, and we have a monopoly on wisdom?

Didn't someone just start a thread a couple weeks ago that showed that most rich people were liberals? Something about the top 20 richest people in America were all liberals, unless you had the last name Koch or Walton (wal-mart).

Nope, it's just that you have a monopoly on greed and support it with Machievellian ideals, i.e. "the ends justify the means".

So you are saying liberals COULD have the wealth, just choose not to? Or just dont want it?

Nothing wrong with wealth earned honestly and without undue exploitation. Is it even possible anymore?

Actually, to tell you the truth, I'm pretty happy living on my military pension. I have enough to eat, enough to keep myself entertained, and can do pretty much as I please all day, every day. Does this mean I have no motivation? No, it means that if a job comes along that interests me as much as the Navy did, I'll go to work again, but until then, I'm going to work on things I want to work on, such as learning things and talking over ideas with other people.

However..........when I first retired, I COULD have gone into a couple of places where I could have made a lot of money either selling luxury cars or insurance, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to lie to earn a living. I choose not to sell my soul.

Could I be wealthy? Yeah, I've got several inventions that I've worked on that could be used by almost everyone, one of which is a computer screen that can be read by blind people in COLOR and they would be able to distinguish various shades.

Actually, to tell you the truth, I'm pretty happy living on my military pension. I have enough to eat, enough to keep myself entertained, and can do pretty much as I please all day, every day. Does this mean I have no motivation? No, it means that if a job comes along that interests me as much as the Navy did, I'll go to work again, but until then, I'm going to work on things I want to work on, such as learning things and talking over ideas with other people.

However..........when I first retired, I COULD have gone into a couple of places where I could have made a lot of money either selling luxury cars or insurance, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to lie to earn a living. I choose not to sell my soul.

Could I be wealthy? Yeah, I've got several inventions that I've worked on that could be used by almost everyone, one of which is a computer screen that can be read by blind people in COLOR and they would be able to distinguish various shades.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So Monican Lewinsky is a conservative now?

But conservative women are in fact way hotter, so if I was to get a BJ, I'd want it from a conservative gal!

You know that no one believes that except the biggest right wing hacks right? Just because Fox goes out of its way to pick a few decent women and tries to promote them as smart. Even then most of these "hot" conservatives are 7's at best.

And, to prove that I'm more about getting ideas out than making money, I'll even tell you how I figured out how to do it..............

First, have you ever seen those pin toys that you can place your face or hand against, push your face into it and you then have a bas-relief image on the other side? Kinda the same idea, you have a screen that is nothing more than a bunch of those little pins, about 15 x 25 inches square, and each one is magnetically controlled so that it can raise up in Braille (whose alphabet is made up of dots) to show the text, and, just like you have pictures on the web pages, those rods could be used to show bas-relief photos that they could "see" with their fingertips.

As far as the "color" on the pictures? Take a clue out of the movie "Mask" starring Cher. It was when the guy went to blind camp and taught that one girl the concept of color. Cold represented "blue" while hot represented "red". You could use various temperatures to represent various colors.

I'm betting that with the computing power that most devices have today, this would be a simple build if you have the programming background.

This may be the most preposterous and pointless thread I've ever read. However, there is the unsubscribe button, so I'll leave those who find this game of tennis amusing to continue play.

CON$ervoFascists are too lazy to earn the wealth the Libs have so they just do what CON$ do best, LIE. Lazy slacker CON$ simply declare themselves the wealthiest people in the world without doing a lick of work. :eusa_liar:

Of course, as I have shown over and over, CON$ervoiFascists are on all sides of every issue and will contradict themselves while bragging about themselves, in this case when they elevate themselves as the most generous people on Earth. Then suddenly CON$ admit that Libs are more the financially successful achievers than CON$ to show how CON$ are more generous with less income to be generous with!!!!

Didn't someone just start a thread a couple weeks ago that showed that most rich people were liberals? Something about the top 20 richest people in America were all liberals, unless you had the last name Koch or Walton (wal-mart).
You are correct, CON$ are always on all sides of every issue depending on which way the wind blows at the time. To CON$ Libs are both the wealthiest and the poorest at the same time, Limousine Liberals and Welfare Queens simultaneously!!!

You are correct, CON$ are always on all sides of every issue depending on which way the wind blows at the time. To CON$ Libs are both the wealthiest and the poorest at the same time, Limousine Liberals and Welfare Queens simultaneously!!!

Actually the rich libs lie to the poor people and minorities to get their vote. Do you know who founded the NAACP ?

U.S. Census: Richest and Poorest States - ABC News

Top 5 Richest States
1. New Hampshire, median income: $66,303
Poverty rate: 7.1% (the lowest)
Without health insurance: 10.1% (7th lowest)
Unemployment: 5.2% (4th lowest)
2. Connecticut, median income: $65,958
Poverty rate: 8.3% (2nd lowest)
Without health insurance: 10.5% (9th lowest)
Unemployment: 9.1% (19th highest)
3. New Jersey, median income: $65,173
Poverty rate: 9.8% (7th lowest)
Without health insurance: 14.4% (22nd highest)
Unemployment: 9.5% (14th highest)
4. Maryland, median income: $64,596
Poverty rate: 9.7% (6th lowest)
Without health insurance: 12.6% (17th lowest)
Unemployment: 7.2% (14th lowest)
5. Alaska, median income: $61,872
Poverty rate: 10.8% (13th lowest)
Without health insurance: 18.3% (10th highest)
Unemployment: 7.7% (20th lowest)

Top 5 Poorest States

1. Mississippi, median income: $36,850
Poverty rate: 21.3% (the highest)
Without health insurance: 18.7% (8th highest)
Unemployment rate: 10.4% (7th highest)

2. Arkansas, median income: $38,600
Poverty rate: 16.5% (8th highest)
Without health insurance: 18.5% (9th highest)
Unemployment rate: 8.2% (25th highest)

3. Tennessee, median income: $40,026
Poverty rate: 16.1% (11th highest)
Without health insurance: 14.7% (20th highest)
Unemployment rate: 9.8% (11th highest)

4. West Virginia, median income: $40,824
Poverty rate: 15.7% (12th highest)
Without health insurance: 13.9% (25th highest)
Unemployment rate: 8.1% (tied for 24th lowest)

5. Louisiana, median income: $41,896
Poverty rate: 18% (4th highest)
Without health insurance: 18% (11th highest)
Unemployment rate: 7.6% (17th lowest)

bucs90 said:

Richest People in America are Democrats

From the, “you never hear about that from the media” file – Those “Evil, Rich People” that Democrats are always wailing about are actually – Democrats.

In fact, the Top 3 on the list: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett & Larry Ellison are all Democrats. Together, they are worth $126 Billion Dollars.

An analysis of the Top 20 Richest People in America (from Forbes Top 100) reveals that a full 60% are actually Democrats. Furthermore, if you look at it from a “family” point of view and not as indivisuals, thereby eliminating duplication caused by people from the same family being included in that Top 20 list (Wal-Mart & Koch) that ratio widens even further to:
25% Republican / 75% Democrat.

In case you liberal retards haven't noticed....I made this thread on the premise that we are told by Obama and the left that the 1% are all rich white GOP'ers. That is the talking point. That the Republicans are out for the wealthy.

So, since most rich people are liberals (as you all are now saying) then why is there such a problem with Obama and the Dems trying to raise taxes....on their own supporters? Seems this would be a no brainer.

Ah. So the reason the 99% are struggling is because the mostly-Democrat 1% are greedy???

Now that makes more sense.

Purpose of thread: Accomplished.

Ah. So the reason the 99% are struggling is because the mostly-Democrat 1% are greedy???

Now that makes more sense.

Purpose of thread: Accomplished.

Purpose of thread: FAIL.

Mission: Accomplished.

In case you liberal retards haven't noticed....I made this thread on the premise that we are told by Obama and the left that the 1% are all rich white GOP'ers. That is the talking point. That the Republicans are out for the wealthy.

So, since most rich people are liberals (as you all are now saying) then why is there such a problem with Obama and the Dems trying to raise taxes....on their own supporters? Seems this would be a no brainer.

The liberals lie---they don't want higher taxes anymore than the rest of us. This is all part of the scheme to get votes from those who have less. To pretend they care. Remember the great war on poverty they started ? :lol:

Forum List

Back