Much of North America may face electricity shortages starting in 2024. More than 300 million people in the US & Canada face the growing possibility!

Another Hoax and lies on Faux Not News. They lie on purpose you know.......

This week, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott appeared on local TV in Dallas and blamed the state's power crisis on the devastating storm that disrupted power generation and froze natural gas pipelines.

He didn't single out one power source to blame. Then he went on Fox News and gave a different story.

"Wind and solar got shut down," he said. "They were collectively more than 10% of our power grid, and that thrust Texas into a situation where it was lacking power on a statewide basis."

In fact, significantly more natural gas and coal went offline than renewables. But that doesn't suggest fossil fuels were uniquely to blame either — they were responsible for more production, so it's no surprise they were the source of more failures.

Grid operators say it simply doesn't make sense to pinpoint any one generation source for criticism.

"It was across the board," says Bill Magness, the president and CEO of ERCOT, or the Electric Reliability Council of Texas. "We saw coal plants, gas plants, wind, solar, just all sorts of our resources trip off and not be able to perform."
I see, so in other words when people die from these renewable resources going bad the blame cannot be placed anywhere expect maybe on Republicans.

Understood.

Just in case you were asleep the NE has had brownouts and blackouts since the 1960s

True.

Thank gawd they're so smartly pushing for EV's when we were struggling in areas to begin with.

WHAT HAVE I BEEN WARNING YOU OF????​

Much of North America may face electricity shortages starting in 2024

Over the next several years, many regions of the US and Canada may struggle to ensure a reliable electricity supply amid soaring energy demand from the tech industry and electrification of buildings and vehicles.
More than 300 million people in the US and Canada face the growing possibility of electricity shortages beginning as early as 2024 and continuing to 2028.

So what did our truly ignorant President say about guaranteeing that 61% of electricity generating plants will be eliminated!
FACTS:
" I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

This means that 2,580,300,000,000 kWh per year, from 3,400 fossil fuel plants will be "Rid of"!
Then this truly dumb Biden " Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030 to Unleash Full Economic Benefits of Build Back Better Agenda and Advance Smart Fuel Efficiency and Emission Standards
Specifically, the President will sign an Executive Order that sets an ambitious new target to make half of all new vehicles sold in 2030 zero-emissions vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, or fuel cell electric vehicles.

This means the average number of cars sold per year is :Total 2022 full-year sales of 13,903,429 units so by 2030 that would be 48,662,001new cars each using 4,992 kWh or 242,923,144,588 kWh ADDED to the reduced due to dummy's guarantee to " rid the 3,400 fossil fuels electric power plants"
So 242,923,144,588 kWh will her ADDED to the reduced 2,580,300,000,000 kWh per year, from 3,400 fossil fuel plants that will be "Rid of" by Biden!
Hence.. this headline!

Much of North America may face electricity shortages starting in 2024​

And it will cost eleventy katrillion dollars!

I see, so in other words when people die from these renewable resources going bad the blame cannot be placed anywhere expect maybe on Republicans.

Understood.
Lying is the MAGANUTS and Hoax Swallowers only recourse when confronted with the facts.

"It was across the board," says Bill Magness, the president and CEO of ERCOT."

Lying is the MAGANUTS and Hoax Swallowers only recourse when confronted with the facts.

"It was across the board," says Bill Magness, the president and CEO of ERCOT."
Like I said, the only problem in the world is if someone is not a democrat

Understood.

Does Texas still depend on wind power?

I thought after those people froze to death who did rely on wind power, they would have learned something.

In 2023, wind represented 28.6 percent of Texas energy generation, second to natural gas (41.8 percent). There are 239 wind-related projects in Texas and more than 15,300 wind turbines, the most of any state.

All the fault of those evil EVs no doubt.
Actually I'm a believer in EVs! I think they are the future.
But how stupid is it to make statements like these:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Plus then Biden did this:
Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030 to Unleash Full Economic Benefits of Build Back Better Agenda and Advance Smart Fuel Efficiency and Emission Standards
Specifically, the President will sign an Executive Order that sets an ambitious new target to make half of all new vehicles sold in 2030 zero-emissions vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, or fuel cell electric vehicles.
Again I just don't understand why simple principles of logic can't be followed by Biden and all of you that believe this fairy tale!
Why don't you do the math LIKE I did!
The USA generates 2,580,300,000,000 kWh per year, from 3,400 fossil fuel plants that Biden guarantees to get rid of!
And then I've shown the math that simply states 50% of cars sold by 2030 are 48,662,001new cars each using 4,992 kWh or 242,923,144,588 kWh per year!
Where will that electricity come from? Why is it so difficult to understand?

We have less than 100 nuclear reactors online in the US.

This should be at least 200.

China is building many new reactors.

US has like 1 being constructed.

Is that why the US is energy independent?
Because Biden destroyed US petroleum production?

Who is this fucking Polichick clone and why does this obvious sock redundantly reiterate lies about Biden and the petroleum industry and the electric grid?
Then gas should be cheaper.

The US is now California.

This is what happens under democrats.

Soon there will only be one party like there is in California.

Really, will we notice the difference with such a sucky party as the GOP?
This is what happens in Texas.

Would it be a good idea to turn an electric vehicle into a planter? Yeah but there is that pesky thousand pound battery full of haz/mat material.
Ditto for wind generators, the wings are TOXIC and they don't know what to do with the giant pile of worn out crap. Dems protecting the environment again.

Forum List

Back