if iran gets the bomb, they can never use it.

If the Israelis didn't want nuclear proliferation,

they shouldn't have proliferated.
This is the reason Israel won't tell. They sort of don't have the bomb. They don't want to give anyone an excuse. Everyone knows, but Israel hasn't conducted any tests (where anyone can see them.)

But if Iran tries anything, we will see what a large hydrogen bomb can do to a city of 14,000,000 like Tehran. Israel doesn't want that. It is up to the Iranians

I understand that Iran wants more influence in their region, however the methods they employ is not the most effective.

Many of the terrorist they train has caused chaos and even turned n their ally Syria. Plus Lebanon is split over Hezbollah, half in fanatical support, the other half wishing Hezbollah would disappear. The Palestinians find themselves is a spiral of despair in their dealings with terror groups.

None of this is endearing people to Iran. In fact, there should be lots of hidden animosity towards Iran for using their people as pawns as shields of flesh.

Also, let say these terrorist groups happen to take over vast regions. They would become another ISIS which could easily betray them.

Is this really all to destroy Israel? To gain influence? Looks like an idiot madmans plan for regional domination to me.

Funny how libs are uncomfortable with us having them, Reagan gonna get us all killed are perfectly willing to hand them out like candy to everyone else.

Bombs all around for everybody.....insane included.....what could possibly go wrong
Actually M.A.D. works, very well.

Limited experiment you realize compared to everyone having one.
When you are all standing knee-deep in gasoline it takes a seriously crazy fucker to light a match. Even Iran isn't that nuts, and neither is anyone else. Nukes aren't weapons, you can't use them, they are bargaining chips.

Keep your nose out of my business and your ass on your side of the fence and no one gets hurt. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
Funny how libs are uncomfortable with us having them, Reagan gonna get us all killed are perfectly willing to hand them out like candy to everyone else.
They should all be destroyed but boys do love their toys so don't be shocked when all the kids want them eh?

The other fix is to pass them out, to everyone, aimed at everyone.

In a sane world.....btw libs dont believe that.......... I can see them nuking those without them......then what.........oooops

This is the reason Israel won't tell. They sort of don't have the bomb. They don't want to give anyone an excuse. Everyone knows, but Israel hasn't conducted any tests (where anyone can see them.)

But if Iran tries anything, we will see what a large hydrogen bomb can do to a city of 14,000,000 like Tehran. Israel doesn't want that. It is up to the Iranians

I understand that Iran wants more influence in their region, however the methods they employ is not the most effective.

Many of the terrorist they train has caused chaos and even turned n their ally Syria. Plus Lebanon is split over Hezbollah, half in fanatical support, the other half wishing Hezbollah would disappear. The Palestinians find themselves is a spiral of despair in their dealings with terror groups.

None of this is endearing people to Iran. In fact, there should be lots of hidden animosity towards Iran for using their people as pawns as shields of flesh.

Also, let say these terrorist groups happen to take over vast regions. They would become another ISIS which could easily betray them.

Is this really all to destroy Israel? To gain influence? Looks like an idiot madmans plan for regional domination to me.
Idiot being the operative word here

There are those among the Islamists who believe that jumping into an Apocalypse will force Allah's hand in their favor.

That's interesting. You seem to know a lot. Are there also some Christians who wouldn't mind bringing about the apocalypse?
The difference is, Christians believe that God will bring about the apocalypse in the days of the return of Jesus. Muslims believe they are commanded to bring about the apocalypse as a human act to bring about the return of the 12th imam.

Pakistan has thermonuclear devices since the 80's. They are an Islamic country believed to have close ties to numerous Islamic terrorist organizations.

Why have they not tried to call back the 12th Imam?

Because the ones in power there do not believe as many Islamist mullahs and officials do.

I am of the understanding the crazies run the military, and the military control the nukes.

You know, the same crazies that made Bin Laden a neighbor for years. Those crazies.

I hope they are not the same crazies looking for the 12th Imam. But the background and behavior of the military does not suggest that so much.
We are the only ones monstrous enough to use a nuke, twice, as a weapon of terror, on non-military targets no less. Regardless of what Iran does, we have no room to talk.

Nonsense. All things are not relative.
So you want Iran to be better than we were? Okay.
Bombs all around for everybody.....insane included.....what could possibly go wrong

When you are all standing knee-deep in gasoline it takes a seriously crazy fucker to light a match. Even Iran isn't that nuts, and neither is anyone else. Nukes aren't weapons, you can't use them, they are bargaining chips.

Keep your nose out of my business and on your ass on your side of the fence and no one gets hurt. Works like a charm.

wrong again------one of your problems in "thinking" relates to just what atom bombs do and just what Iran wants. Iran is Shiite. While lots of people claim---Iran cannot use an atom bomb of any size because no matter where it goes
in the middle east-----MUSLIMS WILL DIE-------such thinking is
BS. offing muslims is not a concern of Iran--------gaining EMPIRE
is what Iran wants. As much as Osama sought caliphate ---and as much as ISIS seeks "caliphate"-----no force wants it as much as does Iran (of course that "IRAN" thing refers to the people running Iran------lots of Iranians would
prefer to live in California ----Kardashian style. For those who did not notice----ADHMADINEJAD told us what Iran wants---------IRAN AND ISLAM FOR THE ENTIRE PLANET--------he said it in a speech before the UN general assembly.
He did not suggest that the whole world's population has to survive to enjoy
the situation. Achmadinejad would not have been able to make the speech
that he did if the AYATOILETS did not agree

That's interesting. You seem to know a lot. Are there also some Christians who wouldn't mind bringing about the apocalypse?
The difference is, Christians believe that God will bring about the apocalypse in the days of the return of Jesus. Muslims believe they are commanded to bring about the apocalypse as a human act to bring about the return of the 12th imam.

Pakistan has thermonuclear devices since the 80's. They are an Islamic country believed to have close ties to numerous Islamic terrorist organizations.

Because the ones in power there do not believe as many Islamist mullahs and officials do.

I am of the understanding the crazies run the military, and the military control the nukes.

You know, the same crazies that made Bin Laden a neighbor for years. Those crazies.

I hope they are not the same crazies looking for the 12th Imam. But the background and behavior of the military does not suggest that so much.
We are the only ones monstrous enough to use a nuke, twice, as a weapon of terror, on non-military targets no less. Regardless of what Iran does, we have no room to talk.

Keep your nose out of my business and on your ass on your side of the fence and no one gets hurt. Works like a charm.

wrong again------one of your problems in "thinking" relates to just what atom bombs do and just what Iran wants. Iran is Shiite. While lots of people claim---Iran cannot use an atom bomb of any size because no matter where it goes
is what Iran wants. As much as Osama sought caliphate ---and as much as ISIS seeks "caliphate"-----no force wants it as much as does Iran (of course that "IRAN" thing refers to the people running Iran------lots of Iranians would
prefer to live in California ----Kardashian style. For those who did not notice----ADHMADINEJAD told us what Iran wants---------IRAN AND ISLAM FOR THE ENTIRE PLANET--------he said it in a speech before the UN general assembly.
Islam is a religion of warriors. You neither have to be paranoid about that or ignore it but your "let's all panic" mindset isn't helping. Forget the words, look at the actions? Those actions are actually more moderate than I would be with the little Zionists tossing threats my way every day. And why are they so, because they are 75 million Persians to 5 million Zionists, with 300 million Arabs around who don't like Israel either. It's a chess game, not a disaster waiting to happen.

This is tit-for-tat, not the end of the world as we know it.

Islam is a religion of warriors. You neither have to be paranoid about that or ignore it but your "let's all panic" mindset isn't helping. Forget the words, look at the actions? Those actions are actually more moderate than I would be with the little Zionists tossing threats my way every day. And why are they so, because they are 75 million Persians to 5 million Zionists, with 300 million Arabs around who don't like Israel either. It's a chess game, not a disaster waiting to happen.

can you cite a few of those "threats" Israel is throwing at Iran?
As to your panic mode allegation------who is in "panic mode"?
As for your TIT FOR TAT analogy------that tit for tat thing is precisely
what world war II was made of. and precisely that which constitutes
the current state of affairs-------world war III. The world will be titting and
tatting for a long time-----just as it is now------ Europe was titting and tatting---
long before Japan titted pearl harbor. After pearl harbor----the USA joined
the titting --tatting party-------but was a peripheral titter-------long before
pearl harbor-----just as it is today

tatting for a long time-----just as it is now------ Europe was titting and tatting---
Japan and Germany had both been taking aggressive and military actions for a decade before WWII. Your analogy doesn't work because Iran is doing no such thing.

And these are the kind of threats: Israeli PM threatens to strike Iran - Al Jazeera English

Japan and Germany had both been taking aggressive and military actions for a decade before WWII. Your analogy doesn't work because Iran is doing no such thing.

And these are the kind of threats: Israeli PM threatens to strike Iran - Al Jazeera English

everything Hezbollah does is IRAN-------Yemen is drenched with blood----for the past 10 years and counting. Hezbollah is committing acts of terrorism thruout the world

everything Hezbollah does is IRAN-------Yemen is drenched with blood----for the past 10 years and counting. Hezbollah is committing acts of terrorism thruout the world
Proxy wars, and not even that. Israel blows the shit of things from time to time for the same reason, to keep peace from breaking out but it's not all-out war, and never will be, nor will a nuke be used. It's a stalemate so stop wetting the bed over it.

There are those among the Islamists who believe that jumping into an Apocalypse will force Allah's hand in their favor.

Christians aren't committing mass murder in the name of their religion like the radical Muslims are, Holmes. Maybe you should try paying more attention

WHEN (there really is no "if" anymore" Iran starts producing nuclear weapons there'll be no need to worry about other nations developing them. No need at all for the effort - they'll be on sale at places like amazon and Wally-World.

Outrcy?

Nawwwww....nukes are so much less controversial than Confederate flags.....

where was the "THREAT"???
Hezbollah dogs have already attacked Israel and the Shiite shitty sluts of iran teach the shit of their wombs to chant "death to Israel" and the Iranian IMAM dogs pray to the pile of shit in jannah for a world without Israel-----and maintain
vast militias around the world to carry out that purpose . Netanyahu responded
to the threat-----he did not initiate the filth------Iran did-----and still does and will continue to do so. You made no point with your idiot AL Jazeerah article----it is
mistitled------a typical islamo Nazi Shiite shit ploy. You are getting just as stupid as the idiot who claimed that Iran needs nuclear reactors to "make medical isotopes"

yeah-----ok, idiot. Israel is a lesson in restraint regarding it's nukes....
good they proliferated. ---------now Pakistan can boast RESTRAINT-
also good. --------nuclear materials can be used in TERRORISM----
not a good idea for Iran to have access

Israel's possession of nukes justifies Iran's possession of nukes. Self-defense.

Forum List

Back