Biden Bypasses Law and Sends Weapons to Iran Controlled Lebanon and Terrorist Loving Qatar

We can not allow this kind of unconstitutional behavior from the executive branch of government to become accepted in America... I see it as the camel's nose under the tent.... and also this is what one of Trump's impeachments was over...

The Senate Democrats won't ever remove him.
They will just put the impeachment form in a drawer.
Why take the focus off of how disastrous literally every facet of the country is right now?

Obama and Jarrett set all of this in motion.

I went to bed every night then wondering if Barack Hussein would turn the nuclear codes over to the Muslim Brotherhood while I slept.

Lol. Valerie Jarrett left Iran before she was five years old. The Shah was in power. You're just stupid.

Wake up Johnson and impeach this son of a bitch....

New York, New York (February 22, 2024) — Thousands of Jews and allies, including rabbis and descendants of Holocaust survivors, shut down the AIPAC headquarters in New York City on Thursday, protesting the organization's involvement in U.S. politics that threatens to undermine democracy by funneling millions of dollars into swaying members of Congress to oppose a ceasefire in Gaza, which is favored by the vast majority of Americans.

OK, when was the last time Israel attacked anywhere in Lebanon - Beirut included - without it have been in response to an attack coming from Lebanon.
40 Hours ago ( in response ) but only in the Frontier Region( Israel rarely attacks far inland or on Beirut Coast ( Just bekah valley )

Iran run terrorist Hezzbolah and mass murderer protector Qatar need our weapons. Congress has a law that says they can’t for obvious reasons.

Joe says I’m King, send them weapons.

Laws are for little people.

Joes trying to start WW3.

Less than a day before the Biden administration announced its intent to cut off U.S. arms sales to Israel, it issued a sanctions waiver to bypass congressional prohibitions on arms sales to a host of Arab nations that boycott the Jewish state, including Hamas ally Qatar and Iran-controlled Lebanon, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

On Tuesday—just a day before President Joe Biden threatened to withhold key weapons deliveries from Israel if the country moves forward with an incursion in the Gaza Strip’s Rafah neighborhood—the State Department informed Congress that it intends to bypass laws that bar the United States from selling weapons to nations that boycott Israel, according to a copy of the notification obtained by the Free Beacon.

The Biden administration, which has waived these sanctions in the past, said in the notification that it intends to extend the waiver through April 30, 2025, allowing weapons to be sent to a host of nations that work closely with the Hamas terror group and other Iran-backed terror proxies.

Do you have a respected source, dupe? 😜

Forum List

Back