If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If God doesn't exist...

Life would continue as is,
and i would not notice any difference.

Seems to me that "God" is what a feeble mind imagines to easy-button "explain" their origins, from their anthropomorphic perspective, of course.
:)
Very true. It's willful ignorance. Rather than admit we don't know and keep looking, religion suggests they have the answers. Well I'm not comfortable with their answers nor should anyone else be. Sounds made up to me.

If God doesn't exist...

Seems to me that "God" is what a feeble mind imagines to easy-button "explain" their origins, from their anthropomorphic perspective, of course.

A creation myth is a symbolic narrative of how the world began and how people first came to inhabit it. Cultures generally regard their creation myths as true. Creation myths often share a number of features. They often are considered sacred accounts and can be found in nearly all known religious traditions. They are all stories with a plot and characters who are either deities, human-like figures, or animals, who often speak and transform easily. They are often set in a dim and nonspecific past.

If God doesn't exist then you are not a God who yourself lives forever, never gets sick and are always happy for all eternity.

But you actually believe you are a God, don't you? That's insane when you think about it

upload_2017-1-10_10-33-38.jpeg

Where have I stated that I'm any more than a part of God's creation?

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

A creation myth is a symbolic narrative of how the world began and how people first came to inhabit it. Cultures generally regard their creation myths as true. Creation myths often share a number of features. They often are considered sacred accounts and can be found in nearly all known religious traditions. They are all stories with a plot and characters who are either deities, human-like figures, or animals, who often speak and transform easily. They are often set in a dim and nonspecific past.

You mean it's sort of like settled science, global warming, and the big bang theory.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If God doesn't exist...

Jesus did say He came for the sick and not the healthy.

But you actually believe you are a God, don't you?
have you reached the Apex of Knowledge and accomplished the Triumph of Good vs Evil ... then the Almighty will judge if it were the correct Triumph and finally your Spirit may be set free, for as long as it will last in the Everlasting.
How anthropomorphic, from an intellectually feeble perspective.
If you're going to fantasize a god who gives a shit what you do, why not imagine a being that appreciates your ability to have fun and enhance the merriness of all others you cross paths with?
How anthropomorphic, from an intellectually feeble perspective.
If you're going to fantasize a god who gives a shit what you do, why not imagine a being that appreciates your ability to have fun and enhance the merriness of all others you cross paths with?

what's intellectually feeble is your response ... or lack of a response to comment on.

If God doesn't exist...

I thought Jesus came for the wine and the hot guys.

have you reached the Apex of Knowledge and accomplished the Triumph of Good vs Evil ... then the Almighty will judge if it were the correct Triumph and finally your Spirit may be set free, for as long as it will last in the Everlasting.
Whatever all that means. Sounds to me like you are saying only god can judge if you were a good person or not. I agree. But Christians and Muslims say that's not enough. You have to swallow their religions in order to get into the kingdom of heaven.

So no I haven't reached the apex of knowledge and no I haven't figured out good vs. evil yet. Neither have you. In fact our religion seems a little evil to me. Lies often are evil even if they make you feel good about yourself. Look at those cults that tell people to kill themselves and they'll go off to heaven.

The point now I want to make is just how silly your belief is. The idea that you yourself are a god. When your shell dies, your spirit goes off to a place called heaven and you live forever in bliss. Can you think of anything more childish that you could believe? Or arrogant? How do you religious people believe this? Do you honestly believe you are a god yourself because that's what gods do. They live forever and can do anything and they are never sick or never unhappy. That's you after you die?

And you don't believe this is man made up? Wake the fuck up people. See how religion makes you fucking stupid? I'm not angry. I'm not mean. I'm not trying to piss on your bliss. You retarded religious people are holding us back from being a much smarter species. Stop it!

If God doesn't exist...

Very true. It's willful ignorance. Rather than admit we don't know and keep looking, religion suggests they have the answers. Well I'm not comfortable with their answers nor should anyone else be. Sounds made up to me.

images

Perhaps it's willful ignorance to deny the proof of God's existence that surrounds you.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

If God doesn't exist...

I can see why you believe that.

Whatever all that means. Sounds to me like you are saying only god can judge if you were a good person or not. I agree. But Christians and Muslims say that's not enough. You have to swallow their religions in order to get into the kingdom of heaven.

So no I haven't reached the apex of knowledge and no I haven't figured out good vs. evil yet. Neither have you. In fact our religion seems a little evil to me. Lies often are evil even if they make you feel good about yourself. Look at those cults that tell people to kill themselves and they'll go off to heaven.

The point now I want to make is just how silly your belief is. The idea that you yourself are a god. When your shell dies, your spirit goes off to a place called heaven and you live forever in bliss. Can you think of anything more childish that you could believe? Or arrogant? How do you religious people believe this? Do you honestly believe you are a god yourself because that's what gods do. They live forever and can do anything and they are never sick or never unhappy. That's you after you die?

And you don't believe this is man made up? Wake the fuck up people. See how religion makes you fucking stupid? I'm not angry. I'm not mean. I'm not trying to piss on your bliss. You retarded religious people are holding us back from being a much smarter species. Stop it!
Do you believe you are more intelligent than I am?

If God doesn't exist...

Because you agree that Jesus was gay?

If God doesn't exist...

No, because I believe you are a troll.

If God doesn't exist...

Wasn't it Jesus who said: "the hard part is getting the tip in"?

Wasn't it Jesus who said: "the hard part is getting the tip in"?
You may be confusing Him with your father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back