Zone1 Proof God Doesn’t Exist

Did Baal’s inaction prove he didn’t exist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes and we should perform this today to prove God exists.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and we should perform this today to prove God doesn’t exist.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Is it better to read it and understand it imperfectly? or is it better to never read it at all?

the qualifier makes no sense for reading what was written for an unrelated agenda - those, the crucifiers that murdered the individual and are using - their victims likeness - to disguise the reason they murdered him for their own opposite agenda of servitude and denial.

than the liberation theology, self determination jesus and those others during that time, the 1st century events gave their lives for.

1700405741562.jpeg

explain your question in lite of the uninterrupted historical record of the book you chose to glorify.

The Israelites had no proof of God's existence; they merely had evidence, which even so, may or may not have been convincing. Certainly not for foreigners, who typically remained foreign to God.

Evidence for God in a post-Israelite world is in the transformation of the world into its cruciform shape, a shape that Christ, his apostles, and the primitive Christians envisioned. Christians have turned societies and even governments to the kingdom of God. Their faith has prevailed on the earth. In a word, they have conquered.

Christians have turned societies and even governments to the kingdom of God. Their faith has prevailed on the earth. In a word, they have conquered.

another lost soul ...

1700419500575.jpeg

they have not conquered anything than being what they are, the bible belt - nor sadly have they been conquered either.

the qualifier makes no sense for reading what was written for an unrelated agenda - those, the crucifiers that murdered the individual and are using - their victims likeness - to disguise the reason they murdered him for their own opposite agenda of servitude and denial.

than the liberation theology, self determination jesus and those others during that time, the 1st century events gave their lives for.

View attachment 860760

explain your question in lite of the uninterrupted historical record of the book you chose to glorify.
I don’t have to glorify the book. Let’s assume the book is a forgery, mythology, or ancient political propaganda. (For me I don’t pretend. I think it is all three.) That doesn’t negate its influence worldwide. No other book has influenced the world as much as the Bible. That includes the book you mentioned written by Jesus that you still haven’t shown me.

If I was never born I’m sure the Bible would be just as well known. It would still be used for massive evil without me ever promoting it or reading it.

Evil influence is just as measurable as good influence. It’s about the reach that makes something influential not the outcome. I don’t care that the Bible is evil. That doesn’t make it less powerful. I’d even argue that means it is way more powerful.

I don’t have to glorify the book. Let’s assume the book is a forgery, mythology, or ancient political propaganda. (For me I don’t pretend. I think it is all three.) That doesn’t negate its influence worldwide. No other book has influenced the world as much as the Bible. That includes the book you mentioned written by Jesus that you still haven’t shown me.

If I was never born I’m sure the Bible would be just as well known. It would still be used for massive evil without me ever promoting it or reading it.

Evil influence is just as measurable as good influence. It’s about the reach that makes something influential not the outcome. I don’t care that the Bible is evil. That doesn’t make it less powerful. I’d even argue that means it is way more powerful.
I think atheists calling the bible evil is as silly as calling people racist a thousand times a day.

I’m more interested in hearing honest arguments that I will just enjoy atheists calling the bible evil until the person makes a valid point. However, I have become accustomed to people who yell, “the bible is evil” devoid of any valid points. I just hang around to watch people scream "the bible is evil" to avoid having a discussion. I don’t know why it entertains me so much but it really does. Being told "the bible is evil" is the highlight of my day.

I wish someone would hire a team of people to tell me "the bible is evil" thousands of times a day. It would bring me great joy that the person making arguments knows that I am being called an evil lover by dozens of people and they can be relieved of that duty to make actual points instead of going out of their way to avoid discussions.

Sound familiar?

I think atheists calling the bible evil is as silly as calling people racist a thousand times a day.

I’m more interested in hearing honest arguments that I will just enjoy atheists calling the bible evil until the person makes a valid point. However, I have become accustomed to people who yell, “the bible is evil” devoid of any valid points. I just hang around to watch people scream "the bible is evil" to avoid having a discussion. I don’t know why it entertains me so much but it really does. Being told "the bible is evil" is the highlight of my day.

I wish someone would hire a team of people to tell me "the bible is evil" thousands of times a day. It would bring me great joy that the person making arguments knows that I am being called an evil lover by dozens of people and they can be relieved of that duty to make actual points instead of going out of their way to avoid discussions.

Sound familiar?

My point is that the Bible is a powerful book. Evil or good, the Bible is the most influential book in existence. I never hid from making a point. By the way, I was talking to Breezewood, not you.

My point is that the Bible is a powerful book. Evil or good, the Bible is the most influential book in existence. I never hid from making a point. By the way, I was talking to Breezewood, not you.
I just saw a reference for evil. I guess you must have forgot to add the good part.
Breezewood doesn't mind me joining in. We are almost like brothers. He's even offered to share his antipsychotic drugs with me before.

I just saw a reference for evil. I guess you must have forgot to add the good part.
Breezewood doesn't mind me joining in. We are almost like brothers. He's even offered to share his antipsychotic drugs with me before.
Breezewood calls it evil. I didn’t forget. I deliberately left out good influence as not to turn off Breezewood from the discussion.

"the bible is evil" to avoid having a discussion. I don’t know why it entertains me so much but it really does.

that is you that can not have an honest discussion about the christian bible ...

1700441060401.jpeg

- sad how some use evil to convince others who know better it is they who do not understand. and to teach the innocent what is evil than their objective to learn what is good.

Breezewood calls it evil.

you'll have to find that quote ... not that there is disagreement.

provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - or remove them from "your" book and you will begin to see the one written by jesus.

The OP in its entirety amounts to an attempt to prove a negative, and we all know from a logic perspective that is virtually impossible.
That’s dumb. No is an option in the poll. I even chose no.

The OP is quoting the Bible directly.

The OP in its entirety amounts to an attempt to prove a negative, and we all know from a logic perspective that is virtually impossible.
I usually do those surveys but that is absurd.
Baal’s inaction may not have proved that he did not exist but it did make him look bad in light of the way the God of the Bible showed up and came through for Elijah. This test should certainly be performed today. Christians versus humanist. The Humanists will call on humans to burn the sacrifice and the Christians will call on Christ. It may not work but it is certainly worth an attempt. I’m surprised nobody has ever tried to recreate this event to prove Humanity’s power over God’s. It may not yield converts directly but it would certainly grab some people’s attention if God decided not to burn the sacrifice this time around and the humans actually succeeded. And just if………

If it went the other way. Holy smokes (literally). Could you even imagine?

Sound familiar?
What standard do atheists have to measure good and evil without The Bible?

What standard do atheists have to measure good and evil without The Bible?

the foundations of the desert bibles are built on false heavenly personifications, corruptions that irrevocably dismiss them from any relevancy as guides of moral objectivity.

Baal’s inaction may not have proved that he did not exist but it did make him look bad in light of the way the God of the Bible showed up and came through for Elijah. This test should certainly be performed today. Christians versus humanist. The Humanists will call on humans to burn the sacrifice and the Christians will call on Christ. It may not work but it is certainly worth an attempt. I’m surprised nobody has ever tried to recreate this event to prove Humanity’s power over God’s. It may not yield converts directly but it would certainly grab some people’s attention if God decided not to burn the sacrifice this time around and the humans actually succeeded. And just if………

If it went the other way. Holy smokes (literally). Could you even imagine?
Humanity has power over Gods. Gods die when people stop believing in them.

Forum List

Back