Zone1 Proof God Doesn’t Exist

Did Baal’s inaction prove he didn’t exist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes and we should perform this today to prove God exists.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and we should perform this today to prove God doesn’t exist.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I usually do those surveys but that is absurd.
Baal’s inaction may not have proved that he did not exist but it did make him look bad in light of the way the God of the Bible showed up and came through for Elijah. This test should certainly be performed today. Christians versus humanist. The Humanists will call on humans to burn the sacrifice and the Christians will call on Christ. It may not work but it is certainly worth an attempt. I’m surprised nobody has ever tried to recreate this event to prove Humanity’s power over God’s. It may not yield converts directly but it would certainly grab some people’s attention if God decided not to burn the sacrifice this time around and the humans actually succeeded. And just if………

If it went the other way. Holy smokes (literally). Could you even imagine?

Last edited:
Let's not put the Lord our God to the test...
If we did it would look like this:
“Let’s get all the people from all over America to meet in the Colorado Rockies. And bring four hundred and fifty preachers of the gospel of Jesus Christ and four hundred Humanist, who don’t believe in Jesus or the God of the Bible.” So Presonorek sent word throughout all the United Stares and assembled them at a common place in the Colorado Rockies. Rick Warren went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If humans are the actual movers in this world then we should use human power to accomplish things; but if God from the Bible is real; we shall follow Him.” But the people said nothing. Then Rick Warren said to them, “there are many preachers of the gospel of Jesus Christ in this land, but those Humanists who don’t believe in Jesus or the god the Bible may not show up. They will call us stupid and pretend the predicted outcome is obvious. Get two bulls for us anyways. Let the Humanists choose one for themselves, and let them cut it into pieces and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. Then Humanists will call on other human beings and I will call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and the power of God. The one who gets the fire to start shall be proven to follow the truth.” Then all the people said, “What you say is good.” Rick Warren said to the Humanists“Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first,” but no Humanists were present to hear Rick Warren. Nevertheless Rick Warren continue to speak, “Call humans, but do not light the fire yourself, only the humans you call on can light the fire.” So nobody took the bull given them to prepare it. Rick Warren and the other preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ called on God from morning till noon. “God of Heaven, answer us!” they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they prayed continuously around the altar they had made. At noon Presonorek began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and even brought Joel Olsteen with them and prayed for prosperity, as was their custom, until their 401(k)’s were flush with cash. Midday passed, and they continued their powerful sounding prayer and even used King James English in their prayers until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention. Meanwhile CNN showed up to record this historic event. Even still no Humanist showed up to prove humans were the ones who accomplish things in this world. The preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ never got their fire to light but alas, even the Humanist fire was not lit for it did not even contain a sacrifice. Donald Trump showed up to drive away the CNN reporters and congratulated the preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the success of their god. Donald Trump said, “CNN is here to provide false reports about this beautiful fire here that is absolutely amazing. It’s beautiful really. The most fantastic display of God’s power I ever seen. But CNN will say it didn’t happen. They’ll tell lies because they have an agenda to brainwash the public. They’ll say it didn’t happen. It’s sad really.” The Evangelical Christians of the land rejoiced continuously and mocked the atheistic Humanists for their failure and proclaimed loudly that the God of the Bible was alive and blessing America with His power. 1 Kings 18:19-29 Presonorek American Translation

I’ve read it three times and I’m in the process of reading it a fourth time. I only read the c-bible because the a-bible, b-bible, and the d-bible are not yet available in my area.
personalwreck spent too much time reading the c-bible (him) and can not see the true metaphysical universe and the progression of life the metaphysical has put together and the garden it has created.

there are forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of the christian bible and is written by deceivers and those who's personifications are anything but heavenly ...

provide the stone tablets claimed by moses etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - or say not again their works are anything but fiction.

there are forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of the christian bible and is written by deceivers and those who's personifications are anything but heavenly ...

provide the stone tablets claimed by moses etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - or say not again their works are anything but fiction.
It’s the only Bible I have buddy. What book do you recommend?

I’ve read it three times and I’m in the process of reading it a fourth time. I only read the c-bible because the a-bible, b-bible, and the d-bible are not yet available in my area.
You do realize reading it isn't as important as understanding it, right? Have you ever considered you are reading it the wrong way?

For instance what is your take on the creation account and the account of the fall of man?

It’s the only Bible I have buddy. What book do you recommend?

where in lies the one written by jesus - that's the one to read.

haven't you broken with christianity, surly written by the crucifiers you've come to your senses or are you truly lost.

You do realize reading it isn't as important as understanding it, right? Have you ever considered you are reading it the wrong way?

For instance what is your take on the creation account and the account of the fall of man?
Yes, a dangerous self-glossing bible cultivates stupidity while at the same time, god blackmail's the reader for not getting it "right." Having Adam name the animals is an excellent example of such pathologies.

where in lies the one written by jesus - that's the one to read.

haven't you broken with christianity, surly written by the crucifiers you've come to your senses or are you truly lost.
Close. "To point to stupidity, and transfix it." (Foucault, Theatrum Philosophicum)

God has done things all along. Ones living in darkness missed them. We are at the end of these last days.
Hysterical .

Your God was and possibly still is what is popularly known as a Space Alien and is as much the Universe Creator as I am Lady Gaga .

Not too long now before the Elohim show again .
They better had , otherwise I shall be forever known as a total crackpot .As distinct from just a part one .

just curious, do you claim the christian bible is an alternative ... what is your purpose in reading that book, the c-bible.

You are right. I will read it one more time, then stop. I will read the Book that you are recommending that was written by Jesus.

Yes, a dangerous self-glossing bible cultivates stupidity while at the same time, god blackmail's the reader for not getting it "right." Having Adam name the animals is an excellent example of such pathologies.

Is it better to read it and understand it imperfectly? or is it better to never read it at all?

Not everyone "hears" the calling from God. Some people can't "hear" it. You may very well be one of those people.

Last edited:

Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.” So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.” But the people said nothing. Then Elijah said to them, “I am the only one of the Lord’s prophets left, but Baal has four hundred and fifty prophets. Get two bulls for us. Let Baal’s prophets choose one for themselves, and let them cut it into pieces and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord. The god who answers by fire—he is God.” Then all the people said, “What you say is good.” Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first, since there are so many of you. Call on the name of your god, but do not light the fire.” So they took the bull given them and prepared it. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning till noon. “Baal, answer us!” they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they danced around the altar they had made. At noon Elijah began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and slashedthemselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

1 Kings 18:19-29 NIV
You can't disprove God exists using the Bible. That would be like disproving one tribe's perception of God. You have to use logic. Unfortunately for you, logic does not favor your position. For if God did not exist, we should never have found out God didn't exist: just as, if there were no light in the universe we should never know it was dark.

Forum List

Back