Zone1 Proof God Doesn’t Exist

Did Baal’s inaction prove he didn’t exist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes and we should perform this today to prove God exists.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and we should perform this today to prove God doesn’t exist.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama

Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.” So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.” But the people said nothing. Then Elijah said to them, “I am the only one of the Lord’s prophets left, but Baal has four hundred and fifty prophets. Get two bulls for us. Let Baal’s prophets choose one for themselves, and let them cut it into pieces and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord. The god who answers by fire—he is God.” Then all the people said, “What you say is good.” Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first, since there are so many of you. Call on the name of your god, but do not light the fire.” So they took the bull given them and prepared it. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning till noon. “Baal, answer us!” they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they danced around the altar they had made. At noon Elijah began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and slashedthemselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

1 Kings 18:19-29 NIV

Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.” So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.” But the people said nothing. Then Elijah said to them, “I am the only one of the Lord’s prophets left, but Baal has four hundred and fifty prophets. Get two bulls for us. Let Baal’s prophets choose one for themselves, and let them cut it into pieces and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord. The god who answers by fire—he is God.” Then all the people said, “What you say is good.” Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first, since there are so many of you. Call on the name of your god, but do not light the fire.” So they took the bull given them and prepared it. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning till noon. “Baal, answer us!” they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they danced around the altar they had made. At noon Elijah began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and slashedthemselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

God has done things all along. Ones living in darkness missed them. We are at the end of these last days.

“Let’s get all the people from all over America to meet in the Colorado Rockies. And bring four hundred and fifty preachers of the gospel of Jesus Christ and four hundred Humanist, who don’t believe in Jesus or the God of the Bible.” So Presonorek sent word throughout all the United Stares and assembled them at a common place in the Colorado Rockies. Rick Warren went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If humans are the actual movers in this world then we should use human power to accomplish things; but if God from the Bible is real; we shall follow Him.” But the people said nothing. Then Rick Warren said to them, “there are many preachers of the gospel of Jesus Christ in this land, but those Humanists who don’t believe in Jesus or the god the Bible may not show up. They will call us stupid and pretend the predicted outcome is obvious. Get two bulls for us anyways. Let the Humanists choose one for themselves, and let them cut it into pieces and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and put it on the wood but not set fire to it. Then Humanists will call on other human beings and I will call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and the power of God. The one who gets the fire to start shall be proven to follow the truth.” Then all the people said, “What you say is good.” Rick Warren said to the Humanists“Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first,” but no Humanists were present to hear Rick Warren. Nevertheless Rick Warren continue to speak, “Call humans, but do not light the fire yourself, only the humans you call on can light the fire.” So nobody took the bull given them to prepare it. Rick Warren and the other preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ called on God from morning till noon. “God of Heaven, answer us!” they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they prayed continuously around the altar they had made. At noon Presonorek began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and even brought Joel Olsteen with them and prayed for prosperity, as was their custom, until their 401(k)’s were flush with cash. Midday passed, and they continued their powerful sounding prayer and even used King James English in their prayers until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention. Meanwhile CNN showed up to record this historic event. Even still no Humanist showed up to prove humans were the ones who accomplish things in this world. The preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ never got their fire to light but alas, even the Humanist fire was not lit for it did not even contain a sacrifice. Donald Trump showed up to drive away the CNN reporters and congratulated the preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the success of their god. Donald Trump said, “CNN is here to provide false reports about this beautiful fire here that is absolutely amazing. It’s beautiful really. The most fantastic display of God’s power I ever seen. But CNN will say it didn’t happen. They’ll tell lies because they have an agenda to brainwash the public. They’ll say it didn’t happen. It’s sad really.” The Evangelical Christians of the land rejoiced continuously and mocked the atheistic Humanists for their failure and proclaimed loudly that the God of the Bible was alive and blessing America with His power. 1 Kings 18:19-29 Presonorek American Translation

Last edited:
occams-razor.jpg

Fails logically in several ways.
Put such a test to enough subjects and you will get a hit but that proves nothing. It is the guy picking up girls in a bar thing, ask enough, and you get a hit.

Baal didn't exist prior to this. That was the point. Devotees their whole life but they were up for the bet. That shows right there that it was NOT a commitment ever.

I usually do those surveys but that is absurd. Pure nominalism. Joe's Baal is NOT Fred's Baal nor is Wally's Baal the same as the two others.

And there are 2 things to know
Gods were considered tied to geographies in the ANE
And the pericope delivers the message that there are NO OTHER GODS, Baal just being the provocation to show that. We are talking Elijah whose message was just that. Everyone knew it.

No the argument is a steamy cowpie to the rational

You can't prove God doesn't exist. You'd have to be a God yourself. What if God is hiding 500 light years away?

Fails logically in several ways.
Put such a test to enough subjects and you will get a hit but that proves nothing. It is the guy picking up girls in a bar thing, ask enough, and you get a hit.

Baal didn't exist prior to this. That was the point. Devotees their whole life but they were up for the bet. That shows right there that it was NOT a commitment ever.

I usually do those surveys but that is absurd. Pure nominalism. Joe's Baal is NOT Fred's Baal nor is Wally's Baal the same as the two others.

And there are 2 things to know
Gods were considered tied to geographies in the ANE
And the pericope delivers the message that there are NO OTHER GODS, Baal just being the provocation to show that. We are talking Elijah whose message was just that. Everyone knew it.

No the argument is a steamy cowpie to the rational
I partly disagree but your command of language is evident and refreshing. Welcome aboard!

What if God is hiding 500 light years away?
And suddenly decided to reveal Itself? Then it would take at least 500 years for the light from It's face to reach us. Why unscientifically worry about things we already know we can't absolutely know for sure? Occam's Razor may seem to prefer "God did it" (only three words) until one asks "How?" Then the responses all sound "Unbelievably complex" compared to "Given billions of years, Nature did it repeatedly, with energy and materials at hand."

Last edited:
And suddenly decided to reveal Itself? Then it would take at least 500 years for the light from It's face to reach us. Why unscientifically worry about things we already know we can't absolutely know for sure? Occam's Razor may seem to prefer "God did it" (only three words) until one asks "How?" Then the responses all sound "Unbelievably complex" compared to "Given billions of years, Nature did it repeatedly, with energy and materials at hand."
I get so mad when my dad asks how but doesn't want to hear the answer. He wants me to say "god did it dad".

He uses dogs as an example. Look at all the different dogs he says. God put them here. Why did he make so many different species of dogs? Well that's proof he put whites here, africans here, asians. They are not related. Clearly they are not. Just listen to them talk and look how they look. Nothing alike. God did that!!!

Then I explain to him we made dogs. And if we could make all those breeds of dogs in such a short amount of time, imagine how ancient humans were all black and today we have diversity.

How can we tell without calling on Him to burn a sacrifice without anybody prompting the fire?

so

1700071002798.jpeg

shall it be ...

personalwreck spent too much time reading the c-bible (him) and can not see the true metaphysical universe and the progression of life the metaphysical has put together and the garden it has created.

I think you are outsmarting yourself with your cleverness.

POS

Forum List

Back