If gas prices continue to rise through the year and stagnate, Obama will be done

i have never seen a honest post from you.

And we've never seen anything remotely intelligent from you... so fuck off if you don't care for my opinions. Not like you bring anything to the table except juevenile, Obama rah rah bullshit.

oh look more lying from captain cocksucker.Like i said you have never posted an honest post since ive been here you fucking useless hack.
unlike you i am not a whore will sacrifice his principles just to see someone out of office.
I have never voted for Obama and i never will. Between NDAA and the extension of the P-Act i have all the information i need to know he will not get my vote.

And if he is that bad, i don't even need to get into how bad the GOP is.

you don't want to fix this country, you just want to win.

You have principles? :lol:

That's laughable. And yes, I want Obama gone... like tomorrow.

Gramps man, stop being so bias.

Who will beat Obama?

People hate Newt

People Hate Santorum

People really don't like Mitt...

How would they beat Obama, tell us all.

Don't just look at it from what hurts Obama, look at the other side too. You have Santorum, the ultra War loving Bigot. You have Newt A war loving big spending liberal hater... Then you have Mitt, he will say what neds to be said to get people to like him, making people not like him.

If the GOP loses when Obama has high unemployment, high gas prices and massive spending, what does that say about the GOP and thus you?

Newt isn't a contender. Rick is barely hanging on. But that's all for discussion in another thread. As are the personal swipes.

What is it about high gas prices that are my fault? So now pointing out economic factors that deserve attention now requires personal attacks?

I think its pretty clear I'm anti Obama so of course negative factors will take the limelight. Just like all of your posts where you talk shit about the rest of the gop just because they don't kiss Pauls ass.

Look Gramps, I'm not attacking you.

My point was that for Obama to lose in the GE someone has to beat him, people have to vote for someone else. So I asked, who will beat Obama, even with all the problems Obama has to deal with in the GE the others have bigger problem.

You have to win the Indy vote, you have to win over some Democrats... You have to win your base. Mitt does the best of the three and he is still does a very poor job as he does not win his base.

All I ask is for you to step back and look at the bigger picture, not gas prices and Obamacare. Obama is a sitting President, it's very hard to beat that, you have to have the right mix. You need a candidate that is very excepted, you need someone that pulls the indy vote, their base and from the other party... The GOP only has that in Paul but Paul isn’t winning so it’s a non factor. I also try not to mention Paul because if anything his supported will prolly not vote for the GOP guy just like they didn’t in 2008, costing the GOP another election, only by a larger margin as Paul’s support has grown about 2-3 times the size.

So out of the “big three” who will be the high gas prices President Obama? The Bigot, the Moon base liar or the say anything 2 thumbs up candidate Mitt? Who by the way all would produce higher deficits than Obama produced.

Obama will have a billion dollars and a position as PRESIDENT to make his case. Is the GOP really going to run on high gas prices?

These prices are killing me and I got money. I can't imagine being poor and trying to survive and budget with continually rising prices.

You are a funny one. The rise in gas prices is only a problem as it relates to your hatred of Obama?

Is Obama preventing the oil companies and the petrol speculaors from making gasoline cheap?

Has Obama banned the construction of new oil refineries? Did Obama call for the closing of four major oil refineries for "maintanance"?

There is only ONE sure way for the government to regulate cheep gas prices. ONLY ONE WAY! That is to nationalize the domestic oil industry and force distribution to the advantage of U S citizens and industry.

All other schemes..whining..phoney legislation is stupid and futile it ALLWAYS ends up as a subsidy for the profit of big oil and zero gaurantees for the U S A.

But no.. morons like you think and try to convince everyone else that the price of gas is Obama's fault.

Fuck you. You don't care about the price of gas if it reaches ten dollars a gallon if the suffering MIGHT get one of your fundamentalist fuckwits in the white house.

All you assholes have to sell is fear. Fear will NEVER make gas cheaper.

Hanky?

Hopefully gas prices will be at least $5 come election time. That should pretty much ensure the Hussein's defeat, which will be the first step towards recovery for America.

oh look more lying from captain cocksucker.Like i said you have never posted an honest post since ive been here you fucking useless hack.
unlike you i am not a whore will sacrifice his principles just to see someone out of office.
I have never voted for Obama and i never will. Between NDAA and the extension of the P-Act i have all the information i need to know he will not get my vote.

And if he is that bad, i don't even need to get into how bad the GOP is.

you don't want to fix this country, you just want to win.

You have principles? :lol:

That's laughable. And yes, I want Obama gone... like tomorrow.

exactly you have nothing

Hey, you're the dillhole that can't differentiate fact from opinion. Lemme guess... public screwel grad?

Stop pushing so hard on untested technologies.

How will that reduce gas prices? If anything, the development of new technologies that reduce demand for oil will help reduce prices.

Open up areas for drilling.

Domestic oil production has increased under Obama.

Stop the epa from over regulation.

Can you detail a single example of the EPA "over" regulating in such a way that has driven up gas prices?

Stop forcing auto makers to conduct business his way.

Again, can you detail a single example of how his policies with auto makers have driven up gas prices? The only thing he has done has been to put forth stricter standards on gas mileage. If this has any impact on gas prices, it will be to help keep them down, as demand for oil reduces.

Admit that the moratorium in the gulf was a huge mistake.

Again, how will that reduce gas prices?

Stop closing refineries and encourage new ones to be built.

I'd have to check, but I believe that I read that we have more new refineries under Obama than we did previously.

Allow the pipeline to be built.

This has been discussed at length. The Keystone project would not reduce the price of gas in the US. Most of the oil would not be going into the US market, it would only be passing through and getting shipped out through the Gulf. That's the reason Canada wants it, to open up their overseas exporting operations. Furthermore, because of the over abundance of current pipeline capacity between Canada and the US, the most likely result is that pump prices in the US would RISE because the increased operational and maintenence costs would be spread out over the same number of barrels of oil, resulting in a higher overhead per barrel, which would translate into higher prices per gallon at the pump.

Stop fucking around with Iran. Either bomb their nuclear sites or leave them the hell alone.

Er, you do realize that this is not really going to do anything, right? Iran will do what they will, regardless of what Obama does. Even if Iran wants to do whatever with their oil output, the number one factor is OPEC, and they are going to make sure they are producing at exactly the level necessary to maintain prices right where they want them.

Stop wasting our tax dollars to the point that he has no monetary leverage to help the American people.

No matter whether you agree or disagree with government expenditures over the past few years, how is any of that going to reduce gas prices?

Finally I just want him to lose in November.

That's nice. Good to see that this isn't just an "I just hate Obama" thing.

Hopefully gas prices will be at least $5 come election time. That should pretty much ensure the Hussein's defeat, which will be the first step towards recovery for America.

I don't hope that.

I want Obama out, but I would rather the country prosper and be stuck with Obama than the country suffer just to get the fuckup out.

Sadly, it isn't up to me. Obama IS a fuckup, so the nation WILL continue to suffer, ensuring his defeat.

Mitt Romney will be the GOP candidate - end of story.

Romney will defeat Obama. Will he be any better than Obama? Probably not...

I don't hope that.

I want Obama out, but I would rather the country prosper and be stuck with Obama than the country suffer just to get the fuckup out.

Sadly, it isn't up to me. Obama IS a fuckup, so the nation WILL continue to suffer, ensuring his defeat.

Mitt Romney will be the GOP candidate - end of story.

Romney will defeat Obama. Will he be any better than Obama? Probably not...

I can't imagine him being any worse.... and that's sad that that is as good as it gets.

<sigh>

U.S. retail gasoline demand fell last week following sharp increases in prices at the pump, MasterCard Advisors' SpendingPulse report noted earlier this week. Average gasoline demand dropped 1.8 percent week-over-week and 3.0 percent year-on-year according to MasterCard, declining for the sixth straight week. Pricing levels, according to the report, is having an impact on US gasoline demand.

In addition, Goldman Sachs issued a research note claiming that demand destruction due to higher prices means that oil&#8217;s recent rally will not last and they expect oil prices to fall $25 to $35 a barrel from current levels. Keep in mind this is the same firm that in 2008 said oil prices were headed for $200 and that we were in a &#8216;commodities supercycle&#8217;. Crude oil prices fell 3% on the publication of the Goldman analysis.

So what is the problem here? If the demand drops why does the price rise so considerably?
Factoring in the demand in other areas of the world, it makes sense. But not the demand of US consumers. We however, have a long ways to go in reducing our consumption to levels that we should use. But....

In an opposing view a report issued by Bank of America Merrill Lynch this week is predicting a 30 percent chance that Brent crude could hit 160 dollars a barrel in 2011. The BOA report noted that "with oil demand expanding rapidly and Libya production down by at least 1 million barrels per day, we forecast (the) Brent crude oil price to average 122 dollars a barrel in the second quarter, and believe prices could briefly break through 140 dollars in the next 3 months."

This happens to be the result to Americans and their consuming power, and its problem. A failed energy policy for the past 3 or 4 decades.
Drill baby dirll is not an answer. All this ideology does is make oil companies and their stockholders much richer than they already have become today.:eusa_whistle:
The cowardice of the US to seek and fund re-newable energy resources is now rearing its ugly head.
So, just as it was in the previous administrations, they have no control over the cost of oil to the US. None!:eusa_hand:

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/joseph-dancy/eia-forecasts-record-oil-demand-for-2011

I just heard a clip of Obama talking about the payroll tax cut and about how its needed now more than ever with high gas prices. That didn't surprise me but what did was him BLAMING RISING FUEL COSTS ON A RECOVERING ECONOMY.

LMAO

what exactly you want him to do Gramps?

Stop pushing so hard on untested technologies. Open up areas for drilling. Stop the epa from over regulation. Stop forcing auto makers to conduct business his way. Admit that the moratorium in the gulf was a huge mistake. Stop closing refineries and encourage new ones to be built. Allow the pipeline to be built. Stop fucking around with Iran. Either bomb their nuclear sites or leave them the hell alone. Stop wasting our tax dollars to the point that he has no monetary leverage to help the American people.

What was preventing the Texas oil refineries from putting back some of thier record profits, over the last twenty years, into cleaner emmisions?

Nothing but greed. It has already been demonstrated that the oil companies will charge whatever the fuck they want and STILL get a hefty handout from the GOP. BUT THEY don't have to follow the law.. cuz YOU say so?

I just heard a clip of Obama talking about the payroll tax cut and about how its needed now more than ever with high gas prices. That didn't surprise me but what did was him BLAMING RISING FUEL COSTS ON A RECOVERING ECONOMY.

LMAO

Stop pushing so hard on untested technologies. Open up areas for drilling. Stop the epa from over regulation. Stop forcing auto makers to conduct business his way. Admit that the moratorium in the gulf was a huge mistake. Stop closing refineries and encourage new ones to be built. Allow the pipeline to be built. Stop fucking around with Iran. Either bomb their nuclear sites or leave them the hell alone. Stop wasting our tax dollars to the point that he has no monetary leverage to help the American people.

Speculators are running the price of oil and gas up. Not a politician.
Try blaming the right source, and while you are at it, if you think funding re-newable or other energy sources is a waste of money; blame yourself too.
:eusa_whistle:

What was preventing the Texas oil refineries from putting back some of thier record profits, over the last twenty years, into cleaner emmisions?

Nothing but greed. It has already been demonstrated that the oil companies will charge whatever the fuck they want and STILL get a hefty handout from the GOP. BUT THEY don't have to follow the law.. cuz YOU say so?

Hey you got it! Greed on the part of the oil companies and record profits.
Putting money back into the piggy bank , you have to be joking. They only know take take take.
:eek:

Raising gas prices is actually keeping gas prices down.

Libs really think like this.

Democrats don't like Romney or Santorum, translating that if they don't no one does. However, it matters little how many like Romney or Santorum. It's now much they hate obama.

Forum List

Back