Natural Gas Prices Expected To Be Lower This Winter.

You really are a derp.

Trump had already approved the Willow project but an Øbama judge disagreed.

On August 18, 2021, Gleason vacated permits issued by the Trump Administration for ConocoPhillips' Willow Project in the National Petroleum Reserve–Alaska. According to the decision, the permits relied on a report by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service that lacked specifics regarding mitigation measures for polar bears.

Also:

Monday's announcement will allow only three drill sites for the project instead of the five that were initially proposed ...

The same judge is hearing a challenge to Biden's action.

And Biden has the fewest leases since WW II and the fewest offshore leases in history.
1700622606699.gif

1700622647244.gif

1700622803996.gif

1700622853003.gif

Sorry dude. Looks like the history books, the congressional record and everybody else is in agreement.

Here is the link to the GDP history.
BTW, check out the growth in the economy after 2020's shrinkage. It is kind of amazing. The top inset for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 at the top is pretty interesting also.
I love numbers, maybe a holdover from all that analysis BS they beat us to death with in business school, I guess. Micro trends has some good stuff, the Y charts site is great. They taught me I can use my gut instinct to an extent, but trust the numbers, as the numbers don't lie. I guess that's why the corporation sent me on a full bull.

BTW, check out the growth in the economy after 2020's shrinkage. It is kind of amazing.

1700630168998.png

Most of that was before the election, not a Biden record.

Like I said, it would not surprise me. Did you know that Trump did $1.36 Trillion in 2018 and $4.91 Trillion in 2020 and that was on top of $671 Billion and $420 Billion in his other two years.
Here's the link again: US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic

I don't know where they're getting the numbers at your link.
This one is better.

Click on Table 1.1

BTW, check out the growth in the economy after 2020's shrinkage. It is kind of amazing.

View attachment 862123

Most of that was before the election, not a Biden record.
Here is a better one from FRED. I use FRED a lot myself. This one gives a clearer picture of GDP inthe Trump and Biden years. As you can see, the trump years just continued the line of the Obama years and Joe pickup out of Trump's covid mess and just continued with a steeper rise. FRED is great.
1700631025279.png

This is an email from my local gas and electric utility.

Thank you Pres. Biden! :clap:

Dear Customer,

I am pleased to inform you that you should expect to see lower overall energy bills this winter heating season. The projected savings are the result of a significant decline in the price of the natural gas supply that <redacted> Illinois delivers to homes and businesses.

What does the natural gas supply price decline mean for me?

Assuming normal temperatures and average usage, the typical <redacted> Illinois residential customer will pay less per month for natural gas service (including supply and new delivery charges) from November through March, when compared to the same time last year.

Why are natural gas supply prices declining?

Increased reserves and domestic production are among the factors influencing the decline in the price of natural gas supply.

What about gas delivery rates?

<redacted> Illinois' natural gas delivery rates, which will take effect in December. Even with an increase in delivery rates, total monthly bills are expected to be less than the same time last year.

What if I'm having difficulty paying my bill?

<redacted> Illinois offers a variety of energy efficiency programs, flexible payment schedules and financial options to help you manage your energy costs and save money during the heating season.

Sincerely,

Joe
Vice President, Customer Experience
Damn Biden!

Costs of NG going up! What? Wait? Huh?

Forum List

Back