If gas prices continue to rise through the year and stagnate, Obama will be done

These prices are killing me and I got money. I can't imagine being poor and trying to survive and budget with continually rising prices.

You are a funny one. The rise in gas prices is only a problem as it relates to your hatred of Obama?

Is Obama preventing the oil companies and the petrol speculaors from making gasoline cheap?

Has Obama banned the construction of new oil refineries? Did Obama call for the closing of four major oil refineries for "maintanance"?

There is only ONE sure way for the government to regulate cheep gas prices. ONLY ONE WAY! That is to nationalize the domestic oil industry and force distribution to the advantage of U S citizens and industry.

All other schemes..whining..phoney legislation is stupid and futile it ALLWAYS ends up as a subsidy for the profit of big oil and zero gaurantees for the U S A.

But no.. morons like you think and try to convince everyone else that the price of gas is Obama's fault.

Fuck you. You don't care about the price of gas if it reaches ten dollars a gallon if the suffering MIGHT get one of your fundamentalist fuckwits in the white house.

All you assholes have to sell is fear. Fear will NEVER make gas cheaper.

• Banned
These prices are killing me and I got money. I can't imagine being poor and trying to survive and budget with continually rising prices.

You are a funny one. The rise in gas prices is only a problem as it relates to your hatred of Obama?

Is Obama preventing the oil companies and the petrol speculaors from making gasoline cheap?

Has Obama banned the construction of new oil refineries? Did Obama call for the closing of four major oil refineries for "maintanance"?

There is only ONE sure way for the government to regulate cheep gas prices. ONLY ONE WAY! That is to nationalize the domestic oil industry and force distribution to the advantage of U S citizens and industry.

All other schemes..whining..phoney legislation is stupid and futile it ALLWAYS ends up as a subsidy for the profit of big oil and zero gaurantees for the U S A.

But no.. morons like you think and try to convince everyone else that the price of gas is Obama's fault.

Fuck you. You don't care about the price of gas if it reaches ten dollars a gallon if the suffering MIGHT get one of your fundamentalist fuckwits in the white house.

Just like Bush was blamed for high prices Obama will be as well. It has nothing to do with what you think "my" hatred level is.

It is reality, deal with that. Blaming me is idiotic. And by the way paying as much for my gas as I do for my house gives me plenty reason to be upset without invoking Obama.

Piss off

He's done.. no president since FDR has been re-elected on such poor numbers. They are trying to cook the UE numbers, but that ain't flying.. you think Joe Schmo who hasn't found a job in 2 years and is no longer looking is going to say "hey, I'm not counted as unemployed, so all is better!"?

So, what's Obama got? "Four more years"? "Hope and Change"? "It's all Bush's Fault"?

Obama's toast.

Just like Bush was blamed for high prices Obama will be as well. It has nothing to do with what you think "my" hatred level is.

It is reality, deal with that. Blaming me is idiotic. And by the way paying as much for my gas as I do for my house gives me plenty reason to be upset without invoking Obama.

Piss off

The difference with Bush is that we could point to things Bush did that affected gas prices. You can't point to anything Obama has done that caused prices to go up.

Piss off

Troll on G. M. As I've told you before you need to enhance your trolling skills; they're weak and always focused on the President. It gives the appearance that you are a one trick whiner. Branch out, blame Wilson or FDR, Carter or Clinton for a change - it won't make you appear more intelligent but you'll be less insipid.

Now that you mention it, yes obama has been shutting down refineries

Obama shuts down 1/3 of Texas refineries | pamibe

Refinery closings could push gasoline prices back to $4

Yes, obama has refused oil drilling permits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3IHKPw8CwM]High Gas Prices and The EPA Denying U.S. Drilling Permits but Obama says Brazil can Drill Baby Drill - YouTube[/ame]

Increasing energy beyond the ability of most people to pay is part of his clean energy program and reducing the use of gasoline. Get an electric car, keep your fire department fully employed.

He's done.. no president since FDR has been re-elected on such poor numbers. They are trying to cook the UE numbers, but that ain't flying.. you think Joe Schmo who hasn't found a job in 2 years and is no longer looking is going to say "hey, I'm not counted as unemployed, so all is better!"?

So, what's Obama got? "Four more years"? "Hope and Change"? "It's all Bush's Fault"?

Obama's toast.

i have never seen a honest post from you.

And we've never seen anything remotely intelligent from you... so fuck off if you don't care for my opinions. Not like you bring anything to the table except juevenile, Obama rah rah bullshit.

Piss off

Troll on G. M. As I've told you before you need to enhance your trolling skills; they're weak and always focused on the President. It gives the appearance that you are a one trick whiner. Branch out, blame Wilson or FDR, Carter or Clinton for a change - it won't make you appear more intelligent but you'll be less insipid.

As usual your full of it.

I've had many complaint threads about our candidates or the gop in general. As expected, you're w hack so you don't notice those.

Gramps man, stop being so bias.

Who will beat Obama?

People hate Newt

People Hate Santorum

People really don't like Mitt...

How would they beat Obama, tell us all.

Don't just look at it from what hurts Obama, look at the other side too. You have Santorum, the ultra War loving Bigot. You have Newt A war loving big spending liberal hater... Then you have Mitt, he will say what neds to be said to get people to like him, making people not like him.

If the GOP loses when Obama has high unemployment, high gas prices and massive spending, what does that say about the GOP and thus you?

I just heard a clip of Obama talking about the payroll tax cut and about how its needed now more than ever with high gas prices. That didn't surprise me but what did was him BLAMING RISING FUEL COSTS ON A RECOVERING ECONOMY.

LMAO

Gramps man, stop being so bias.

Who will beat Obama?

People hate Newt

People Hate Santorum

People really don't like Mitt...

How would they beat Obama, tell us all.

Don't just look at it from what hurts Obama, look at the other side too. You have Santorum, the ultra War loving Bigot. You have Newt A war loving big spending liberal hater... Then you have Mitt, he will say what neds to be said to get people to like him, making people not like him.

If the GOP loses when Obama has high unemployment, high gas prices and massive spending, what does that say about the GOP and thus you?

Newt isn't a contender. Rick is barely hanging on. But that's all for discussion in another thread. As are the personal swipes.

What is it about high gas prices that are my fault? So now pointing out economic factors that deserve attention now requires personal attacks?

I think its pretty clear I'm anti Obama so of course negative factors will take the limelight. Just like all of your posts where you talk shit about the rest of the gop just because they don't kiss Pauls ass.

Now that you mention it, yes obama has been shutting down refineries

Obama shuts down 1/3 of Texas refineries | pamibe

Yes, obama has refused oil drilling permits.

High Gas Prices and The EPA Denying U.S. Drilling Permits but Obama says Brazil can Drill Baby Drill - YouTube

Increasing energy beyond the ability of most people to pay is part of his clean energy program and reducing the use of gasoline. Get an electric car, keep your fire department fully employed.

Now I see where you get your information. :cuckoo: Ya...the EPA clean air standards have been a national secret for the last twenty years.. Those POOR Texas refineries...the deadline just snuck up and blindsided em! They fucked around for 16 years and NOW it is Obama's fault? You are such an asshole lying fuckwit hack tool.

Just sayin...

Just like Bush was blamed for high prices Obama will be as well.

Eh, I slightly agree, but moreso I disagree. Yes, Bush was blamed for high gas prices, just like Clinton before him, and Obama since. People tend to blame the President, whomever he is, for gas prices, period. But, Bush had his cronies do a pretty good job of coming out and explaining that the price of gas was not something the President really had that much of an effect over 97% of the time, and even when his policies do have an impact, they are still alot of other things, and normal market forces still remain the primary contributing factor. The result is that nowadays the public has become more aware on this issue, and I don't think that most people are inclined at this point to blame gas prices on the President, except in times of desperation. Like when prices start to climb suddenly and drastically. The other time, of course, is when people are just being political hacks and will blame everything an anything on the President just because they don't like him.

We're not at the point where gas prices are really making people desperate. Even though they've been on the rise lately, they are not as high as they were when they peaked the summer before Obama was elected, just before the economy crashed and dragged prices down with it. They are starting to migrate toward those levels again, which I think most people recognize as a sign that the economy is finally starting to return to where it was before the recession. I know that most people I talk to have been saying that if gas prices being a bit higher is going to go along with their chance to make more money at work, finally get a full time position, finally be able to get a raise and/or more hours, or find someone else who is hiring for a better job than what they've had to put up with for the past couple years, etc, then they are happy to deal with the higher prices as long as they stay reasonable and in line with their personal earning power.

If gas prices continue to rise through the year and stagnate, Obama will be done.

Did not seem to hurt Bush much?

Does that mean that left wingers are less partisan than right wingers?

I just heard a clip of Obama talking about the payroll tax cut and about how its needed now more than ever with high gas prices. That didn't surprise me but what did was him BLAMING RISING FUEL COSTS ON A RECOVERING ECONOMY.

LMAO

what exactly you want him to do Gramps?

Stop pushing so hard on untested technologies. Open up areas for drilling. Stop the epa from over regulation. Stop forcing auto makers to conduct business his way. Admit that the moratorium in the gulf was a huge mistake. Stop closing refineries and encourage new ones to be built. Allow the pipeline to be built. Stop fucking around with Iran. Either bomb their nuclear sites or leave them the hell alone. Stop wasting our tax dollars to the point that he has no monetary leverage to help the American people.

Finally I just want him to lose in November.

Forum List

Back