Who did that?

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
The Trump supporters claim that it was Trump himself who made the economy great when he was president. The left denies it.
The Biden supporters claim that it was Biden who's making the economy better now. And the Trump supporters deny it.
Same can be said with oil/gas prices.

But I'd like to inject a little common sense into these arguments by saying that neither Trump nor Biden made the economy better or the gas prices cheaper.

When Trump entered the White House in 2017, "We the People" had been the ones who were put through the ringer of a bad economy. A recession from Obama handing out too much free money that was borrowed from the fed. An oil bust cycle that created high fuel prices.
We're the ones who cut back on spending and going places. We're the ones who paid the higher prices that kept the grocery stores and retail shops open. We kept the oil companies going.
When Obama dumped all that new money into the economy, it reduced the value of existing currency, forcing inflation on us. But just prior to Trump coming into office, "We the people" had struggled through all that and were finally rebounding the economy in our favor. We did that.
So when Trump enters the white house, we had already started making things work for us again. And until Covid, Trump was riding on OUR coat tails. And now he and his supporters are bragging about how it was all Trumps doing.
Trumps $8 trillion in just 4 years helped to create what we're going through now. But it was us who struggled through all this once again. Again, it was us who paid the high prices that kept the grocery & retail stores open. The manufacturing and gas/oil companies going.
Biden got the blame from things he didn't have much to do with. But now that we the people are rebounded the economy, the left wants to falsely give Biden credit for it, like the Trump supporters gave Trump. All of the money that's being spent now, is going to show up in high inflation in the next two years and reek havoc on the next presidents economy. The left will blame the right. The right will blame the left. And we the people will get stuck fixing something that the government screwed up.

FFS, it's the same cycle that's been going on for the last 5 decades. Why so many people can't recognize this pattern is a mystery.

The common denominator in all of this, is that the government screws things up, and "we the people" suffer through it and fix it ourselves. But some president gets the credit for making things better.

I say it's time to give credit where credit is due. To "we the people," who do all the work. Who is put through all the struggles and makes this economy better.

Fact: Dumping trillions of new money into the economy only makes things look better. But in a year or two, the bill comes due in the form of inflation. Trumps bills came due in 2021 & 22. Biden's bills will come due in 2025 or 26.

The economy under Trump was doing great, and then covid was released. The democrat party then made a concerted effort to completely crash the economy. When the economy they created bottomed out, Biden was installed as nominal head of government at the point where it almost couldn't fail to improve.

The difference is, the economy is in the shitter. Vermin democrats just say it's getting better.
dogwhistle.jpg

The Trump supporters claim that it was Trump himself who made the economy great when he was president. The left denies it.
The Biden supporters claim that it was Biden who's making the economy better now. And the Trump supporters deny it.

But I'd like to inject a little common sense into these arguments by saying that neither Trump nor Biden made the economy better or the gas prices cheaper.

When Trump entered the White House in 2017, "We the People" had been the ones who were put through the ringer of a bad economy. A recession from Obama handing out too much free money that was borrowed from the fed. An oil bust cycle that created high fuel prices.
We're the ones who cut back on spending and going places. We're the ones who paid the higher prices that kept the grocery stores and retail shops open. We kept the oil companies going.
When Obama dumped all that new money into the economy, it reduced the value of existing currency, forcing inflation on us. But just prior to Trump coming into office, "We the people" had struggled through all that and were finally rebounding the economy in our favor. We did that.
So when Trump enters the white house, we had already started making things work for us again. And until Covid, Trump was riding on OUR coat tails. And now he and his supporters are bragging about how it was all Trumps doing.
Trumps $8 trillion in just 4 years helped to create what we're going through now. But it was us who struggled through all this once again. Again, it was us who paid the high prices that kept the grocery & retail stores open. The manufacturing and gas/oil companies going.
Biden got the blame from things he didn't have much to do with. But now that we the people are rebounded the economy, the left wants to falsely give Biden credit for it, like the Trump supporters gave Trump. All of the money that's being spent now, is going to show up in high inflation in the next two years and reek havoc on the next presidents economy. The left will blame the right. The right will blame the left. And we the people will get stuck fixing something that the government screwed up.

FFS, it's the same cycle that's been going on for the last 5 decades. Why so many people can't recognize this pattern is a mystery.

The common denominator in all of this, is that the government screws things up, and "we the people" suffer through it and fix it ourselves. But some president gets the credit for making things better.

I say it's time to give credit where credit is due. To "we the people," who do all the work. Who is put through all the struggles and makes this economy better.

Fact: Dumping trillions of new money into the economy only makes things look better. But in a year or two, the bill comes dueb in the form of inflation. Trumps bills came due in 2021 & 22. Biden's bills will come due in 2025 or 26.
So Trump should not get credit for a good economy and Biden should not be blamed for inflation? Nice try.

Anyone who buys groceries or puts gas in the car knows the economy is in the shutter.

Anyone who buys gas, knows the bust cycle is over and the price is coming down. But it's not because of anything Biden did. The OIL companies did that, because we kept buying gas. Even when it was $4 per gallon. If we'd have just stopped, they would've already gone bankrupt.

BTW, I'm not saying the economy is in good shape at the moment. But it is recovering. It's doing so because of "we the people." As it's always been.

So Trump should not get credit for a good economy and Biden should not be blamed for inflation? Nice try.

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying, if put in the correct context, with regards to the timeline of events that's taken place in the last 10 years.

Fact: Dumping trillions of new money into the economy only makes things look better. But in a year or two, the bill comes due in the form of inflation. Trumps bills came due in 2021 & 22. Biden's bills will come due in 2025 or 26.

The economy under Trump was doing great, and then covid was released. The democrat party then made a concerted effort to completely crash the economy. When the economy they created bottomed out, Biden was installed as nominal head of government at the point where it almost couldn't fail to improve.

Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. So blaming only the democrats isn't a good idea. Trump signed every spending bill except 1. Increased the debt ceiling twice before the democrats took the house.

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying, if put in the correct context, with regards to the timeline of events that's taken place in the last 10 years.
Trump "only" had annual deficits of $1 trillion....Pedo Pete has doubled that.

Even so, you're pissing in the wind with the Trumpsters...You're still trying (and failing) to sway them using your criteria instead of theirs.

Trump "only" had annual deficits of $1 trillion....Pedo Pete has doubled that.

Even so, you're pissing in the wind with the Trumpsters...You're still trying (and failing) to sway them using your criteria instead of theirs.

$8 trillion in 4 years buy a lot of deficit.

And I could care less about the die hard Trumpbots. If Trump killed their spouses, they'd help him bury the body. They're a lost cause cult. Worse than the Obamabots used to be.

I had one tell me the other day "I don't support conservative RINO's." As if there was such a thing. They're retards.

$8 trillion in 4 years buy a lot of deficit.
One could credibly argue that trajectory was set by Barry the Boiking, and wouldn't be wrong....How about the here and now, and who's doing anything to at least slow the bleeding?
And I could care less about the die hard Trumpbots. If Trump killed their spouses, they'd help him bury the body. They're a lost cause cult. Worse than the Obamabots used to be.

I had one tell me the other day "I don't support conservative RINO's." As if there was such a thing. They're retards.
OK, so you're just here to piss into the wind....Gotcha.

maybe you should read it first and then explain how that doesnt effect oil companies,,

you just saying it doesnt do much,,

Maybe you should learn a little about the oil industry before posting fear mongering BS.

It's cheaper for US oil companies to import oil than to produce it here. There's no oil leases to pay for. No geological studies. No drilling, no drilling permits, exploration permits, no oil field wages and benefits. Virtually no overhead in imports.

But if you wanna get into Biden and his oil issues. Tell me something, under Biden, how the the US oil companies receive record high profits at the same time as producing record low amounts of oil? And are still getting record high government oil subsidies that go way beyond just simple tax breaks?

The president has very little to do with oil. He has very little to do with the economy. And blaming or giving credit to any president for either of those two things is simply retarded.

Maybe you should learn a little about the oil industry before posting fear mongering BS.

It's cheaper for US oil companies to import oil than to produce it here. There's no oil leases to pay for. No geological studies. No drilling, no drilling permits, exploration permits, no oil field wages and benefits. Virtually no overhead in imports.

But if you wanna get into Biden and his oil issues. Tell me something, under Biden, how the the US oil companies receive record high profits at the same time as producing record low amounts of oil? And are still getting record high government oil subsidies that go way beyond just simple tax breaks?

The president has very little to do with oil. He has very little to do with the economy. And blaming or giving credit to any president for either of those two things is simply retarded.
are you going to read the article and speak on it or are you just going to keep repeating made up shit intended to produce a fake fear on the people??

Forum List

Back