Natural Gas Prices Expected To Be Lower This Winter.

This is an email from my local gas and electric utility.

Thank you Pres. Biden! :clap:

Households here in Las Vegas were experiencing summer electric bills of $500, $600, and even $700 a month this year. Can we thank Biden for that too?

Trump had already approved the Willow project but an Øbama judge disagreed.

On August 18, 2021, Gleason vacated permits issued by the Trump Administration for ConocoPhillips' Willow Project in the National Petroleum Reserve–Alaska. According to the decision, the permits relied on a report by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service that lacked specifics regarding mitigation measures for polar bears.

Also:

Monday's announcement will allow only three drill sites for the project instead of the five that were initially proposed ...

The same judge is hearing a challenge to Biden's action.

BS. The environment impacts had not made it out of court and it had not been approved by both house of Congress. I watched Joe sign the legislation. Sometimes, you're so full of crap your eye have got to brown. You can't change history from a message board, dude!:spank:

BS. The environment impacts had not made it out of court and it had not been approved by both house of Congress. I watched Joe sign the legislation. Sometimes, you're so full of crap your eye have got to brown. You can't change history from a message board, dude!:spank:

On August 18, 2021, Gleason vacated permits issued by the Trump Administration for ConocoPhillips' Willow Project in the National Petroleum Reserve–Alaska. According to the decision, the permits relied on a report by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service that lacked specifics regarding mitigation measures for polar bears.

Also:

Monday's announcement will allow only three drill sites for the project instead of the five that were initially proposed ...

Did more? What did he do?
See the above links, earlier in the thread. He did what presidents do best. He signed legislation in approval with a ceremony full of smiling Dems, Reps and in this case Alaskan politicians and oil executives.

Also:

Trump can approve anything by voice if it never makes it to his desk, because it is tied up in court. The only drilling Donny contributed to was the whores he was fcking behind his wife's back while she was pregnant, with lil Baron or he'd just been born. He couldn't even do that right. I never paid $135,000 or $150,000 to get laid in my life. The man has no morals, can't do anything right, and blow ungodly amount of money, like drunken sailor trying to get laid, then wants credit for crap he didn't do in the political world, and idiots like you swallow like those women. Good grief! And people wonder why the dept went up $6 TRILLION DOLLARS between 2017 and 2020 while he was in office. That is more than any President in 4 years in the history of the country. Damn, you guys are dumb.

Trump can approve anything by voice if it never makes it to his desk, because it is tied up in court. The only drilling Donny contributed to was the whores he was fcking behind his wife's back while she was pregnant, with lil Baron or he'd just been born. He couldn't even do that right. I never paid $135,000 or $150,000 to get laid in my life. The man has no morals, can't do anything right, and blow ungodly amount of money, like drunken sailor trying to get laid, then wants credit for crap he didn't do in the political world, and idiots like you swallow like those women. Good grief! And people wonder why the dept went up $6 TRILLION DOLLARS between 2017 and 2020 while he was in office. That is more than any President in 4 years in the history of the country. Damn, you guys are dumb.

Also:

Also:

Well guess who got it done. Face it. He was a lousy president, with the morals of a mongrel dog, sued repeatedly for rape, oil industry crashing on his watch, along with GDP, which Biden set another record for, by the way), plus he tried to coerce his VP to go against his Constitutional dutie to try to overthrow the election he lost by the same number of electoral votes he called a landslide, after losing 62 court challenges over his stolen election lies, ending in an attack by his sheep on our nations Capital while a joint session of congress was recording the Biden win. The man sucked as a president, and as a human being. I bet his wife, Melania's new nuptial agreement after his sleeping around behind her back was a doozy, making the payoff to the whores look like peanuts.
1700617086715.jpeg

Biden set a GDP record? Tell me more.
Here is the link to the GDP history.
BTW, check out the growth in the economy after 2020's shrinkage. It is kind of amazing. The top inset for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 at the top is pretty interesting also.
I love numbers, maybe a holdover from all that analysis BS they beat us to death with in business school, I guess. Micro trends has some good stuff, the Y charts site is great. They taught me I can use my gut instinct to an extent, but trust the numbers, as the numbers don't lie. I guess that's why the corporation sent me on a full bull.

Poopy Joe will add over $2 trillion this year, even with his (supposedly) great economy.
Like I said, it would not surprise me. Did you know that Trump did $1.36 Trillion in 2018 and $4.91 Trillion in 2020 and that was on top of $671 Billion and $420 Billion in his other two years.
Here's the link again: US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic

Well guess who got it done. Face it. He was a lousy president, with the morals of a mongrel dog, sued repeatedly for rape, oil industry crashing on his watch, along with GDP, which Biden set another record for, by the way), plus he tried to coerce his VP to go against his Constitutional dutie to try to overthrow the election he lost by the same number of electoral votes he called a landslide, after losing 62 court challenges over his stolen election lies, ending in an attack by his sheep on our nations Capital while a joint session of congress was recording the Biden win. The man sucked as a president, and as a human being. I bet his wife, Melania's new nuptial agreement after his sleeping around behind her back was a doozy, making the payoff to the whores look like peanuts.

You really are a derp.

Also:

And Biden has the fewest leases since WW II and the fewest offshore leases in history.

BS. The environment impacts had not made it out of court and it had not been approved by both house of Congress. I watched Joe sign the legislation.

Has nothing to do with being approved by Congress (Willow project).

Forum List

Back