Who did that?

Even if taxes had stayed the same, the economy was rebounding. Prices were stabilizing. "We the People" were improving the economy.
The tax cuts, didn't do anything but reduce their taxes a little. Maybe enough to give out higher bonuses. But nothing that allowed them to expand their businesses, hire a bunch of new employee's. etc etc etc
The devaluation of the USD from the $8 trillion he spent ate up every dime of those tax cuts, and then some.
A 14% tax reduction, followed by a 15% decrease in the USD value.
No they did more hiring and stimulated economy helped increased hiring further thus lowest unemployment pre covid.
Devalued dollar helped expand our trade globally and acted like a tarrif making foreign goods less attractive to U.S. consumers. Making buying made in the USA more attractive to both us and global consumers.

No they did more hiring and stimulated economy helped increased hiring further thus lowest unemployment pre covid.

No, we did that.

Devalued dollar helped expand our trade globally and acted like a tarrif making foreign goods less attractive to U.S. consumers. Making buying made in the USA more attractive to both us and global consumers.

You're confused on dollar devaluation. A devalued (actually over inflated) currency requires more to purchase anything.
The result of an over inflated currency, such as ours, is less products bought and sold. Regardless of it's destination. Especially in countries where the wages, cost of living and the cost of manufacturing, is much lower. Like China and Mexico.

No, we did that.

You're confused on dollar devaluation. A devalued (actually over inflated) currency requires more to purchase anything.
The result of an over inflated currency, such as ours, is less products bought and sold. Regardless of it's destination. Especially in countries where the wages, cost of living and the cost of manufacturing, is much lower. Like China and Mexico.
You sounded like you were talking about our dollar compared to the Euro etc., I thought it odd, because I believe we were close to parity at one time and usually trade lower.

You sounded like you were talking about our dollar compared to the Euro etc., I thought it odd, because I believe we were close to parity at one time and usually trade lower.

We are pretty close to the Euro.

I judge the USD value a little different than most. (since the government lies about everything and their math is more like common core math)

The government will say the dollar is strong. And I look at things like $15hr being almost a poverty wage now days. And compare that to places like Mexico or China, where as $15hr there is a lower upper class wage. To me, that says their currency is much more valuable than ours, when compared to each other.
In London, $15hr is a more livable wage than the US. But not by much.

I'm also taking into account that in Mexico, almost no one makes $15hr. So the harder it is to make a buck, the higher the value. Too much money in the economy means it's worth less. We have way too much.

If the economy is good, the president’s opponents will say it’s because of things their party did when they were in power

If the economy is bad, the president’s opponents will blame him for it

Both parties always do it no matter which is in power at the moment

All boring as shit

We are pretty close to the Euro.

I judge the USD value a little different than most. (since the government lies about everything and their math is more like common core math)

The government will say the dollar is strong. And I look at things like $15hr being almost a poverty wage now days. And compare that to places like Mexico or China, where as $15hr there is a lower upper class wage. To me, that says their currency is much more valuable than ours, when compared to each other.
In London, $15hr is a more livable wage than the US. But not by much.

I'm also taking into account that in Mexico, almost no one makes $15hr. So the harder it is to make a buck, the higher the value. Too much money in the economy means it's worth less. We have way too much.
minimum wage is not a wage that is intended to support a house and family on. Anyone thinking that are fking nut jobs and detached from reality. What's even funnier is the demofks immediately drove up inflation after fighting for those 15 dollar minimum wage figures. Again, anyone who can't see that is still detached from reality. I fking laugh at all the stupid people in this fking demofk run country.

Last edited:
If the economy is good, the president’s opponents will say it’s because of things their party did when they were in power

If the economy is bad, the president’s opponents will blame him for it

Both parties always do it no matter which is in power at the moment

All boring as shit
People seem to fall for it.

People seem to fall for it.
people fell for wuhan was a global attack and stay indoors, stop breathing, socializing and take this shot wink, wink. Oh, and if someone had it and didn't get the wink, wink shot, then they were terrorists. The world is full of stupid people.

Last edited:
minimum wage is not a wage that is intended to support a house and family on. Anyone thinking that are fking nut jobs and detached from reality. What's even funnier is the demofks immediately drove up inflation after fighting for those 15 dollar minimum wage figures. Again, anyone who can't see that is still detached from reality. I fking laugh at all the stupid people in this fking demofk run country.

My point was that $15hr here should be an upper middle class or lower upper class wage. But because it's a poverty wage, it's proof that our currency isn't near as valuable as what the government says it is.

My point was that $15hr here should be an upper middle class or lower upper class wage. But because it's a poverty wage, it's proof that our currency isn't near as valuable as what the government says it is.
sending trillions of dollars to Ukraine didn't help that. Not cutting spending and increasing the ceiling limit doesn't help that. Yet every DC politician doesn't care. So the fake 15 per hour is fiction.

sending trillions of dollars to Ukraine didn't help that. Not cutting spending and increasing the ceiling limit doesn't help that. Yet every DC politician doesn't care. So the fake 15 per hour is fiction.

The $15hr thing isn't fiction for all those who are making that. And yes, there's a lot of people making that now. And because of that, there's a lot more automation going on. Fast food restaurants and convenient stores going completely automated, so they don't have to pay so much for unskilled labor.

I'm not against the minimum wage. I realize it's just a symptom of an over inflated USD. Low/No skilled laborers still have to survive. But the RINO's like Trump and democrats like Biden don't give a crap. They got theirs.

The economy under Trump was doing great, and then covid was released. The democrat party then made a concerted effort to completely crash the economy. When the economy they created bottomed out, Biden was installed as nominal head of government at the point where it almost couldn't fail to improve.
The economy under Trump was progressing at about the same rate as under Obama.

In fact Trump’s economy was buoyed by that massive tax cut

It all cam crashing down with Trump’s repose to Covid

Now we’re recovering (nicely) from that

The economy under Trump was progressing at about the same rate as under Obama.

In fact Trump’s economy was buoyed by that massive tax cut

Now we’re recovering (nicely) from that

Just like WE recovered from Obama's over spending.

so the experts at the CDC who he listened to were wrong?

Why would they be able to convince you to take a fake shot?

Forum List

Back