If Brennan knows Trump colluded, why doesn't Mueller haul him in?

Brennan is so dirty that his only hope is to create a claim political persecution.

Brennan admitted to spying on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

How left wing nut jobs are not up in arms about that is beyond me.

Obama’s CIA spied on the US Senate....let that settle in.

Here you go.....

Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel

I call that treason.
Yet that was not what was found. You lost that one. Move on.
The spamming lies of those like ColonelAngus are merely their own "facts", the which they go crazy when called out for their lies.

Brennan is a lying POS traitor:

Ex-CIA Director Brennan's anti-Trump comments did 'damage' to intel community, Mullen says

"Former CIA Director John Brennan risked damaging the intelligence community with his anti-Trump comments, retired Adm. Michael Mullen, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff"
The root cause of that is illegally revoking his security clearance. According to Panetta, its probably not legal. Certainly unprecedented, and makes our country less safe.

Brennan was confirmed as CIA director by 13 republicans. None of you complained about him during Obama years.

Trump did nothing illegally in revoking Brennan's clearance.

That it was a profoundly stupid thing to do is something else.

Trump did not collude morons....Brennan is trying to dirty the waters....I bet Brennan the seditious prick will end up being prosecuted...

Hillary and Obutthead would have had him shot......Brennan is lucky....at least for now....the wheels of justice never stop turning.....hear that Obama?....

Here you go.....

I call that treason.

Here you go.....

I call that treason.
Yet that was not what was found. You lost that one. Move on.

Hillary and Obutthead would have had him shot......Brennan is lucky....at least for now....the wheels of justice never stop turning.....hear that Obama?....

Want answers to the hoax? Want proof of what actually went on? Then remember the name------------> find this guy before the midterms, and the DNC will be forced to be disbanded-) The mystery professor behind Trump Russia inquiry

Brennan is a lying POS traitor:

Ex-CIA Director Brennan's anti-Trump comments did 'damage' to intel community, Mullen says

"Former CIA Director John Brennan risked damaging the intelligence community with his anti-Trump comments, retired Adm. Michael Mullen, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff"
The root cause of that is illegally revoking his security clearance. According to Panetta, its probably not legal. Certainly unprecedented, and makes our country less safe.

Brennan was confirmed as CIA director by 13 republicans. None of you complained about him during Obama years.
So you are trying to say that the only thing POS Brennan ever did wrong to warrant having his security clearance revoked was saying negative things about President Trump, which president Trump caused by revoking his security clearance.

That would still be a stupid argument even if Brennan had not illegally spied on citizens, reporters, the media, u.s. senators, & ussc justices

That would still be a stupid argument even if Brennan had not sacrificed Americans to Al-Qaeda and Benghazi, lied about it, and then stripped the security clearances of the heroes who fought back and tried to save those lives...

That would still be a stupid argument even if Brennan had not committed perjury twice before Congress under oath...

That would still be a stupid argument even if Brennan had not been part of the secret society that committed obstruction, sedition, conspiracy, and treason against this president in an attempt to overturn the results of a democratic election...

The damage he did to the American people, to this government, to the intelligence community, and to this country was done long before President Trump revoke his security clearance.

The Turd Brennan just told Rachel Maddow that all he knows is what he's read in the newspapers---mentioned Trump Jr. meeting in Trump Tower.

He gave his own definition of what would amount to a conspiracy with the Russians to affect the elections which fits EXACTLY with what Hillary Clinton was doing with the ex-Brittish spy Steele and his Russians.

Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

Better yet call in everyone in brennan's circle and pound and threaten them and then sit brennan's butt down and get him on a perjury trap.

Here we have a top government official who knows Trump colluded and Mueller doesn't call him in.
And we republicans know the reason why.
We all know Trump colluded.

He already told us.

Duh!

Forum List

Back