Why There Is No Chance Donald Trump Will Take The Stand In His Own Defense

You are aware how message boards work aren't you?

Just asking, because if you wanted to have a conversation with Sue, and Sue alone, them PM her...Otherwise, when you put it out there, on the open board, anyone can answer..... So, you're dodge is noted.
Which part of: "You're always welcome to comment" didn't you understand? Am I a dick for being nice? Is that how message boards work?

Which part of: "You're always welcome to comment" didn't you understand? Am I a dick for being nice? Is that how message boards work?
:auiqs.jpg:Yeah, yeah, Your passive/aggressive attempt here fails miserably....You're not a 'dick' for being nice, you're a dick because you're a manipulative progressive liberal, and really don't know any better....Shame really...

"I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

That's a pretty hash assessment - from your personal attorney.

Harsh, but certainly fair.

How did ANYONE believe that this man is capable of handling the affairs of the Nation?

Were he to take the stand, we would probably learn that he cannot, in fact, read.
Testify at one of the Stalinist show trials? The guilty verdict is in before it starts.

:auiqs.jpg:Yeah, yeah, Your passive/aggressive attempt here fails miserably....You're not a 'dick' for being nice, you're a dick because you're a manipulative progressive liberal, and really don't know any better....Shame really...
I'm so far to the left of progressives, that they look conservative to me.

You won't even admit watching Comer.
I have not watched him or any other hearing no matter who is in control of Congress. I have no use for 90 percent of them that includes BOTH parties. The Democrats are evil the Republicans stupid and gutless.

I have not watched him or any other hearing no matter who is in control of Congress. I have no use for 90 percent of them that includes BOTH parties. The Democrats are evil the Republicans stupid and gutless.
Why don't you define "stalinist show trial" then.

Forum List

Back