The Regressive Movement

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Isn't it about time to stop buying into the false terminology of the Left and start calling them what they are? The common words "liberal" and "progressive" are actually antonyms for their political namesakes. In reality, Liberals stand for the restriction of free speech and Progressives stand for the dismantling of the most successful economic system in the history of mankind.

Isn't it much more accurate to refer to these people as Regressive?

How about,

“The party that wants to take your money and give it to other people in exchange for votes and power to grow government as big as they possibly can.”

How about,

“The party that wants to take your money and give it to other people in exchange for votes and power to grow government as big as they possibly can.”

Let's shorten that to TPTWTYMAGITOPIEFVAPTGGABATPC.

Pronunciations vary per region.

Seeing as how we are now going back to electric cars and windmills and the sun shows how regressive they are.....we did away with all of those forms of energy a century ago....

Actually, now that I think it over, I most often call progressives/leftists my most often-used insult of all time as follows: !!! WHY YOU HORSES' ASSESS!!!

Forum List

Back