If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Do you have any children?

I was there with my wife when she was sick and barfed all day long for 9 fucking months. I watched her lose her figure, get stretch marks, lose sleep, bust out of her shoes with swelling feet. I was there when she busted a blood vessel in her eye pushing during labor. I watched the doctor sew up her twat after it ripped open and was gushing blood. I watched as she became food. I watched as her tits got raw and sore to the point where the wind would bring her to tears.

Forgive me if I have a bit of understanding of the true burden a mother experiences.
Now, imagine its not your wife but some child or grown woman that was raped and was FORCED to carry that pregnancy because some schmuck insists she has no rights to her own body.

Horrific thought, isn't it?

It is possible to be male but not a man. Some of the attitudes expressed here...

I asked you were she said there shouldnt be any limits. Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Do fucking feel free to explain to me where the saying "my body my choice" leaves open any room for "limits."
:desk:
I'm right here, sparky. Why not ask me what I meant?

Scroll back, dumb ass. I already did.
You are off on some other tangent. Ask again.

I'm not posting it again.

Scroll back to post #67
Ok DUMBASS...YOU scroll back to #72 to see my answer.

Do you have any children?

I was there with my wife when she was sick and barfed all day long for 9 fucking months. I watched her lose her figure, get stretch marks, lose sleep, bust out of her shoes with swelling feet. I was there when she busted a blood vessel in her eye pushing during labor. I watched the doctor sew up her twat after it ripped open and was gushing blood. I watched as she became food. I watched as her tits got raw and sore to the point where the wind would bring her to tears.

Forgive me if I have a bit of understanding of the true burden a mother experiences.
Now, imagine its not your wife but some child or grown woman that was raped and was FORCED to carry that pregnancy because some schmuck insists she has no rights to her own body.

Horrific thought, isn't it?

Not when you understand the Constitutional basis for the Rape exception, it isn't.

I asked you were she said there shouldnt be any limits. Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Do fucking feel free to explain to me where the saying "my body my choice" leaves open any room for "limits."

Scroll back to post #67
Here is post #67 You accused her of wanting no limits. You cant claim it was just a question when you specifically included the last line. it was an accusation.

So, you don't think there should be ANY limits on abortions at all?

The mother can abort right up to the minute before a live birth and that's ok by you?

Not even Roe supports your position on that.

Whatever. You can hum and haw all you want but you will never have a say in what a woman can do with her own body. As I said earlier..DEAL WITH IT.

If abortion is murder, a mother should be acquitted on self-defense grounds of assault and battery by the child. The baby is threatening her life.

For an act of self defense to be justified, there are several criteria that must be met. One of which is the fact that you can not invite or bait or entrap another innocent person into being a threat against yourself and then kill them and then claim it was "self defense."
There is no one to invite bait or entrap until the instant you become pregnant. Sperm is not a child nor is the egg. She should get off.

I invite you to read what the Supreme Court itself said (in my signature) when they we arguing Roe.
Invitation declined. Please post as I dont look at signatures.

Your trolling and willful ignorance is about to land your lazy ass on my ignore list.
Not my problem. If you cant handle me go ahead and put me on ignore.

Scroll back to post #67

Ok.... true enough I did not see your answer because of the pace the posts from assholepias and others were being updated.

As for your answer though?

So much for "her body her choice"

For an act of self defense to be justified, there are several criteria that must be met. One of which is the fact that you can not invite or bait or entrap another innocent person into being a threat against yourself and then kill them and then claim it was "self defense."
There is no one to invite bait or entrap until the instant you become pregnant. Sperm is not a child nor is the egg. She should get off.

I invite you to read what the Supreme Court itself said (in my signature) when they we arguing Roe.

Your trolling and willful ignorance is about to land your lazy ass on my ignore list.

Done

Done
You were done when you came up with your ridiculous attempt to pretend feticide had anything to do with abortion. Less embarrassing for you now that you can find a reason not to answer the question of what they have to do with each other.

Whatever. You can hum and haw all you want but you will never have a say in what a woman can do with her own body. As I said earlier..DEAL WITH IT.

You make the fight for the children's rights that you and your ilk are in denial of all the more rewarding.

Her body. Her decision.
Baby ALSO has a body:
BabyinWomb-e1462955684202.jpg
Then, YOU carry it and give birth to it. Sign up to have that spawn shoved into your body. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite and you are full of shit.

Last edited:
So, you wanna FORCE someone to host a seed they were forced with, then ignore the woman, her mental status carrying that seed, and she winds up tossing it in a trash can or beating it to death or starving it because she did not want it. Right?

How many unwanted children are you supporting right now with your paycheck, hmm?

Not when you understand the Constitutional basis for the Rape exception, it isn't.
What's the difference? An unwanted child is an unwanted child. The burden is the same.

The law (Constitution) doesn't look at it or care if it is an unwanted child or not. The Constitution says that "all persons" are equally entitled to the protections of our laws - be they planned or wanted persons or not.

So, the Constitutional justifications for any abortions that MIGHT be justified (like those to save the mother's life for example) have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the child is "wanted" or planned or anything like that.

Scroll back to post #67

Ok.... true enough I did not see your answer because of the pace the posts from assholepias and others were being updated.

Her body. Her choice. Simple. Fact. So much for your hand waving and demands, bucko.

Scroll back to post #67

Her body. Her choice. Simple. Fact. So much for your hand waving and demands, bucko.
warped_record.jpg

And, Blackrook bailed the thread. Got asked a tough question he and Chuz can't answer.:spinner:

Forum List

Back