If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.

If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.
Dont get emotional. Use your brain. Its horrible to witness a abortion however until you have to carry the child you really dont have a say in the matter.

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.
No child should be killed after it has left the mothers womb. There has to be a cutoff while its in there or now its murder.

I have three children, a 32-year-old daughter, a 26-year old daughter, and a 22-year-old son.

I can assure you that my involvement with my children has extended far beyond the sex acts that created them.

I married their mother, and I supported her and my children, and though they are grown, I still have some responsibility for them.

My son still lives with me, and though he pays me for room and board and auto insurance, I pay for his college tuition.

My daughters still call me every time they need free legal advice.

I love my children very much, and it would be very painful for me if I knew a child of mine had been aborted.

I believe that knowledge would distrurb me so greatly that I would need spiritual and psychological counseling to help me overcome my grief.

And so that makes me certain that there are millions of men and women who are grieving abortions, and this is a story that is being deliberately suppressed by the media and the elites who control this country.

I have three children, a 32-year-old daughter, a 26-year old daughter, and a 22-year-old son.

I can assure you that my involvement with my children has extended far beyond the sex acts that created them.

I married their mother, and I supported her and my children, and though they are grown, I still have some responsibility for them.

My son still lives with me, and though he pays me for room and board and auto insurance, I pay for his college tuition.

I love my children very much, and it would be very painful for me if I knew a child of mine had been aborted.

I believe that knowledge would distrurb me so greatly that I would need spiritual and psychological counseling to help me overcome my grief.

And so that makes me certain that there are millions of men and women who are grieving abortions, and this is a story that is being deliberately suppressed by the media and the elites who control this country.
So basically you had children with a woman that wanted children like I said in the first place?

Dont get emotional. Use your brain. Its horrible to witness a abortion however until you have to carry the child you really dont have a say in the matter.
So I should stand by silently while innocent children are butchered? Is that your advice to me?

So basically you had children with a woman that wanted children like I said in the first place?
Our first child was before we were married. She could have gotten an abortion, but she was pro-life like me and never considered it. We were very young, and had no way to support the family. My father had to help us, and I fortunately had inherited some money from my mother. Abortion would have been an easy way out, but we did not do that, and I have no regrets that we kept our daughter.

So I should stand by silently while innocent children are butchered? Is that your advice to me?
You stand by silently on a lot of issues with innocent children. Whats one more?

You stand by silently on a lot of issues with innocent children. Whats one more?
You are heartless, cruel, and morally in a very dark place. I advise you to seek spiritual guidance.

Our first child was before we were married. She could have gotten an abortion, but she was pro-life like me and never considered it. We were very young, and had no way to support the family. My father had to help us, and I fortunately had inherited some money from my mother. Abortion would have been an easy way out, but we did not do that, and I have no regrets that we kept our daughter.
I didnt say anything about marriage. You can have children regardless of being married. I said you had children with a woman that wanted to have children. Thats a good decision you made. People who have sex with a woman that doesnt want children or you havent discussed it has no responsibility (moral or legal) to carry the child for you at all.

No child should be killed after it has left the mothers womb. There has to be a cutoff while its in there or now its murder.
My point is only illustrative. Would mothers be willing to kill their infant children? What makes them so willing to abort their children? Is there really a difference?

It's merely a rhetorical point. I don't really want to kill live babies.

You are heartless, cruel, and morally in a very dark place. I advise you to seek spiritual guidance.
I have a god daughter I am raising. I cant be too cruel and yes I am in a dark place. I like the dark. Its my spiritual guidance.

I didnt say anything about marriage. You can have children regardless of being married. I said you had children with a woman that wanted to have children. Thats a good decision you made. People who have sex with a woman that doesnt want children or you havent discussed it has no responsibility (moral or legal) to carry the child for you at all.
My guess is that you don't believe in God, so you are wandering in darkness and don't know the difference between right and wrong.

I have a god daughter I am raising. I cant be too cruel and yes I am in a dark place. I like the dark. Its my spiritual guidance.
How do you have a goddaughter when you obviously don't believe in God? Did the parents just pick you randomly off the street?

A statement of extreme ignorance.
Please, tell me where I am wrong.

He doesn't have to get fat.

He doesn't have to go to the doctor all the time.

He doesn't have to quit drinking, smoking, or doing wild, stupid shit like skiing off his neighbor's barn.

He can still fuck other women without any change in his own appearance.

He doesn't have to do ANYTHING to bring the child into the world but FUCK.

Now, after the child is here, that's different. Before, he should get zero say.

My guess is that you don't believe in God, so you are wandering in darkness and don't know the difference between right and wrong.
Youre deflecting. God doesnt really have anything to do with it unless you want to say God is cruel for allowing abortions to happen? Its a terrible thing. However, like I said its the womans choice. Funny thought. Until this thread I always thought you were a woman.

Forum List

Back