Hillary Clinton reminds me of my grandson.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He shit his pants today and when I asked him why he pointed at his toys and tried to say Batman made him do it.

True story, I shit you not lol

One thing to notice, we now know where the white supremicist race baiting angle probably came from, since she's using it in an extremely disturbing pathologic manner to pander to the only base the Dems have left.
When she claimed that inclusive inauguration speach was white nationalist (the one that invited & included a Rabbi and black Pastor speach), that delusional psychotic vengeful rant by Hillary gave it away, that she's behind this propaganda to steal back disenfranchised minorities through brainwashing a fake narrative.
In a way, what Hillary is doing is more racist then anything you can do, calling a race too stupid to know you are playing them and easily manipulated by mere (false) speach repetition. I believe this proves she has no clue that this constant insulting of Black And Hispanic and Immigrant intelligence has fueled the fire for her demise.
It's EXTREMELY RACIST to race bait.
EXTREMELY RACIST to pander Hispanic voters by confusing and purposefully combining Cubans and South Americans with Mexicans, as it also is to blur the lines by manipulating words and speach to confuse Legal Mexican immigration with illegal Mexican immigrants or combining Illegals with Prison dump illegals.
It's also racist to combine all illegal immigrations from "many nations" by using one single focus Mexico then ignoring the legal immigration from those many nations to focus on the nation stealing their rights to enter through illegal means. By taking support from the illegal means to get votes is to be racist to those many nations immigrants trying to enter legally and that includes Muslim nations, so since Dems call that act racist then they are calling the support of supressing those immigrations from other nations=racist.
Which brings us to the narrative to combine the many Muslim nations not in the ban with those poorly documented trouble spot nations and calling it a Muslim ban instead of a country ban is in itself racist.
Dems are inadvertantly calling all Muslims radicals but also exposing the reverse racism those nations have in not allowing Christian and Jews and Hindus immigration rights.
By trying to confuse combine people in trick
wording is 1)insulting those people
2) as Racist as calling a Japanese person Chinese, being corrected, then saying who cares they are all the same.
This is what DEMS do, and they are
clueless to this. They really don't understand why Cubans in Florida don't take their race bait when pandering to hispanic voters.

Last edited:
He shit his pants today and when I asked him why he pointed at his toys and tried to say Batman made him do it.

Oh yea?

Well riddle me this - how come he didn't remind you of Trump, who prematurely shit his pants and was running around blaming batman for rigging the election?

• Banned

Oh yea?

Well riddle me this - how come he didn't remind you of Trump, who prematurely shit his pants and was running around blaming batman for rigging the election?
Clever lol

Forum List

Back