Zone1 I Had Jesus Visit Me In My Dream Last Night

I didn't want it to end either. We were either in the Garden of Eden or Heaven from the way that I remember the scenery even though He never actually told me where. As everything was very bright, beautiful, and vivid. There were trees and flowers everywhere in this big old grassy field.

He was also the nicest and most loving man that I ever met. He came to me because I was really starting to feel forsaken in real life and He gave me a hug and told me how much He loved me and that we were always going to be the best of friends and that He was always going to be there for me whenever I needed Him, but that doesn't always mean that I'll get the answers I'm looking for right away.

He told me to just have patience and faith and all answers will reveal themselves eventually, I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.

That was the end of the dream but I just wanted to share that story with you guys because it was quite an experience and if I thought that the dream was great, I can only imagine how eternity with Him is going to be someday. 😊
You remember the scenery of a place you're never been to. Ok

I NEVER use the down button.

Leftists already know they suck.
Oh yeah? Watch this:
If Jesus was white, it wasn’t Jesus
Jesus was white, and a Jew, toxic shitlord. Indians know Jesus was white, unfortunately that's why they were so accepting of white Spaniards that didn't have good intentions for them like Jesus did. Yeah, that's kind of a sad story.

Your racism and denial of God limits your options to know things.
I suggest you learn some Indian history, boy.
Jesus was good to the Indians, the Spaniards, notsomuch.

Last edited:
Oh yeah? Watch this:

Jesus was white, and a Jew, toxic shitlord. Indians know Jesus was white, unfortunately that's why they were so accepting of white Spaniards that didn't have good intentions for them like Jesus did. Yeah, that's kind of a sad story.

Your racism and denial of God limits your options to know things.
I suggest you learn some Indian history, boy.
Jesus was good to the Indians, the Spaniards, notsomuch.
Nice try. Epic fail, as usual. LOL

Nice try. Epic fail, as usual. LOL
You better study your Indian history more, boy. Learn you some more about The Great Spirit while you're at it.

Jesus came from The Great Spirit.

Last edited:
Indians know Jesus was white, unfortunately that's why they were so accepting of white Spaniards ...
I suggest you learn some Indian history, boy. Jesus was good to the Indians,

try vikings, duke they are white - more so than tan middleeasterners - and sure, small pox in a blanket was just what the indjuns needed - oops, that was christianity - not jesus.

try vikings, duke they are white - more so than tan middleeasterners - and sure, small pox in a blanket was just what the indjuns needed - oops, that was christianity - not jesus.
confused-meme.gif

You better study your Indian history more, boy. Learn you some more about The Great Spirit while you're at it.

Jesus came from The Great Spirit.

not your day, the great spirit was no more a jew than jesus - though both were paradisian.

Forum List

Back