If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

The law is based on an arbitrary and capricous dictate by a power grasping Supreme Court, based on a notion of "right to privacy" that was a legal fiction not found in the actual text or original intent of the United States, imposed on the states, regardless of what the American people wanted.
The privacy stretch by the Supreme Court may have been flawed reasoning, but are you really willing to give so much power to government that said government can dictate what people do to their bodies?

The mother has the right to protect herself. Pregnancy is still life-threatening. Child birth is dangerous to a mother's health, even under ideal conditions.

Why can't we all agree that aborting is a very serious decision that should not be taken lightly by the mother, but also acknowledge that we don't want our government to have so much power as to control a mother's decisions regarding her own body, especially given the inherent danger to the mother of merely being pregnant or giving birth.
We can't agree because of the fact that abortion is the destruction of a human life, and none of the bullshit excuses for abortion mean anything compared to that fact.
Human lives are destroyed everyday. Kids lives too. You cant be selective in your morality.
If you're talking about war, that's bullshit. There is no way I can personally stop all wars.
Hadnt even thought of war but good point. You dont have to stop anything. You can just be morally outraged about war anywhere.

Hellooooo? Anyone home?

A 15 year old is raped. You want her to NOT kill that which was planted in her FORCIBLY???

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

So, you don't think there should be ANY limits on abortions at all?

The mother can abort right up to the minute before a live birth and that's ok by you?

Not even Roe supports your position on that.
Where did she say that?

Again, logic is not your thing. is it.

Is it not still "her body her choice" the minute before the child is delivered alive?
I asked you were she said there shouldnt be any limits. Stop deflecting and answer the question.

do explain the physiological difference between a child in the womb killed by a stranger and one killed by the mother who just doesn't want it.
If abortion is murder, a mother should be acquitted on self-defense grounds of assault and battery by the child. The baby is threatening her life.

For an act of self defense to be justified, there are several criteria that must be met. One of which is the fact that you can not invite or bait or entrap another innocent person into being a threat against yourself and then kill them and then claim it was "self defense."

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

The mother can abort right up to the minute before a live birth and that's ok by you?

Where did she say that?

Is it not still "her body her choice" the minute before the child is delivered alive?
I asked you were she said there shouldnt be any limits. Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Do fucking feel free to explain to me where the saying "my body my choice" leaves open any room for "limits."

do explain the physiological difference between a child in the womb killed by a stranger and one killed by the mother who just doesn't want it.
If abortion is murder, a mother should be acquitted on self-defense grounds of assault and battery by the child. The baby is threatening her life.

For an act of self defense to be justified, there are several criteria that must be met. One of which is the fact that you can not invite or bait or entrap another innocent person into being a threat against yourself and then kill them and then claim it was "self defense."
WTF are you yammering about???

There is no one to invite bait or entrap until the instant you become pregnant. Sperm is not a child nor is the egg. She should get off.

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

Where did she say that?

Do fucking feel free to explain to me where the saying "my body my choice" leaves open any room for "limits."
:desk:
I'm right here, sparky. Why not ask me what I meant?

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

Where did she say that?

i will after you show me where she said she thinks there should be no limits.

Where did she say that?

Scroll back, dumb ass. I already did.

Hellllloooooooooooo blackrook? Scared to answer my very simple question? Shall I repeat it again?

A 15 year old is raped. You want her to NOT kill that which was planted in her FORCIBLY???

Where did she say that?

Yes you already assumed but you know what they say about assuming.

Where did she say that?

You are off on some other tangent. Ask again.

There is no one to invite bait or entrap until the instant you become pregnant. Sperm is not a child nor is the egg. She should get off.

I invite you to read what the Supreme Court itself said (in my signature) when they were arguing Roe.

I invite you to read what the Supreme Court itself said (in my signature) when they we arguing Roe.
Invitation declined. Please post as I dont look at signatures.

Do you have any children?

I was there with my wife when she was sick and barfed all day long for 9 fucking months. I watched her lose her figure, get stretch marks, lose sleep, bust out of her shoes with swelling feet. I was there when she busted a blood vessel in her eye pushing during labor. I watched the doctor sew up her twat after it ripped open and was gushing blood. I watched as she became food. I watched as her tits got raw and sore to the point where the wind would bring her to tears.

Forgive me if I have a bit of understanding of the true burden a mother experiences.

You are off on some other tangent. Ask again.

I'm not posting it again.

Scroll back to post #67

I invite you to read what the Supreme Court itself said (in my signature) when they we arguing Roe.
Invitation declined. Please post as I dont look at signatures.

Your trolling and willful ignorance is about to land your lazy ass on my ignore list.

Forum List

Back