Lakers/Nuggets and Knicks/Sixers Game 2

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Wow, what amazing basketball was on last night, basically two hard fought games that were both decided on a last second shot, the Knicks hit a late three, and gave time to Embiid with a chance to tie with a three that missed, and Jamal Murray hit a jumper to beat the Lakers after coming back from 20 down in the final seconds. The Lakers went so cold in the second half after not being able to miss in the first.

To me, the interestinger first round game was the opening game between the Mavs and the Clippers, which the Clippers won handily.

My vast experience playing and watching BB games includes a few times when an inferior team just has a night when everything falls in the basket. I suspect that this is what happened in the Mavs-Clippers game. The Clippers are just not that good.

We shall see. Maybe tonight.

My vast experience playing and watching BB games includes a few times when an inferior team just has a night when everything falls in the basket.
That was Miami tonight in the Garden, could not miss from the 3 point line, and everyone was involved from shooting there tonight. No way they can sustain such shooting in the series, so more of an outlier than anything. They got 3 offensive rebounds all night.

I bet a lot of people played Miami +14.5, I would have bet that if I saw that. But for those who took them on the moneyline they cleaned up.

Wow, what amazing basketball was on last night, basically two hard fought games that were both decided on a last second shot, the Knicks hit a late three, and gave time to Embiid with a chance to tie with a three that missed, and Jamal Murray hit a jumper to beat the Lakers after coming back from 20 down in the final seconds. The Lakers went so cold in the second half after not being able to miss in the first.
Funny both losing teams are complaining about the refs. Lebron even complained about what happened to the 76rs

To me, the interestinger first round game was the opening game between the Mavs and the Clippers, which the Clippers won handily.

My vast experience playing and watching BB games includes a few times when an inferior team just has a night when everything falls in the basket. I suspect that this is what happened in the Mavs-Clippers game. The Clippers are just not that good.

We shall see. Maybe tonight.
They lost even though they had Kwai Leonard back. Good series!

They lost even though they had Kwai Leonard back. Good series!

I'm not paying too much attention to the playoffs, but from what little I've seen, Lebron is going to be eaten alive on sports shows in the morning! The Lakers will be featured; esp. since this could be Lebron's last hurrah going down in flames to Denver Nuggets! Couldn't happen to a more classic faux GOAT! :auiqs.jpg: :stir::nono::oops::p

I'm not paying too much attention to the playoffs, but from what little I've seen, Lebron is going to be eaten alive on sports shows in the morning! The Lakers will be featured; esp. since this could be Lebron's last hurrah going down in flames to Denver Nuggets! Couldn't happen to a more classic faux GOAT! :auiqs.jpg: :stir::nono::oops::p

I didn't watch. Just got up and saw they lost. Didn't see how many points he scored, when Denver pulled away, but bottom line is, based on what we can see, Lebron James is no Jordan. I don't care what the numbers say. Look at what all those numbers have produced. 4 rings. He should have at least 6. 6 then I say okay fine he's the GOAT. But this sweep is indicitive of his non competitiveness, his lack of leadership skills, motivational person, howevery MJ did it, he did it.

These guys arguing with me don't understand what Jordan did. He OWNED the league just like Lebron did only he actually won championships. Like in bowling, it's something special when you get 3 strikes in a row. You get a TURKEY! Gobble Gobble. Jordan got 3 Turkeys.

Yes, how you win matters. And Jordan was storybook. It was so fucking good that it made you forget every season he didn't win. It's as if he walked in, won 3 in a row, took a 2 year break, then came back and won three more, then left. I know that's not how it happened but that's how it's remembered when you win 6 rings like that. Fuck Lebron. LOL

Forum List

Back