If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

So you agree it wasnt possible? Therefore the burden was entirely on her right? Who are you to dictate to her what she should or shouldnt do with her own body?

I have the same right to tell the expectant mother of our child that she has no right to kill our child that I have to tell anyone else. maybe more so.

The same right that i have to oppose any OTHER forms of child molestation.
I said dictate not tell. No one cares what you tell someone. Dictate would be forcing the issue. and yes she has a right to have an abortion. Its the law.

Not all laws are Constitutional. Especially any laws which deny children their rights to due process and their right to the Equal protections of our laws.
Doesnt make them any less laws though. Until its illegal its legal. You can theorize about that until the cows come home but it wont change the facts.
The reason I start these threads is to raise awareness, diminish support for abortion, so that one day abortion will be outlawed.
Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

It's not a child yet. It's unborn.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws define "children in the womb" as "children" and recognizes them as human beings.

Your fucking denials about the biological facts have already been defeated and they will continue to be defeated as more and more of those type laws are passed.
Thats only when an outsider kills a child. Has nothing to do with abortion.

do explain the physiological difference between a child in the womb killed by a stranger and one killed by the mother who just doesn't want it.

The law is based on an arbitrary and capricous dictate by a power grasping Supreme Court, based on a notion of "right to privacy" that was a legal fiction not found in the actual text or original intent of the United States, imposed on the states, regardless of what the American people wanted.
The privacy stretch by the Supreme Court may have been flawed reasoning, but are you really willing to give so much power to government that said government can dictate what people do to their bodies?

The mother has the right to protect herself. Pregnancy is still life-threatening. Child birth is dangerous to a mother's health, even under ideal conditions.

Why can't we all agree that aborting is a very serious decision that should not be taken lightly by the mother, but also acknowledge that we don't want our government to have so much power as to control a mother's decisions regarding her own body, especially given the inherent danger to the mother of merely being pregnant or giving birth.

Her body. Her decision.
Baby ALSO has a body:
BabyinWomb-e1462955684202.jpg

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws define "children in the womb" as "children" and recognizes them as human beings.

Your fucking denials about the biological facts have already been defeated and they will continue to be defeated as more and more of those type laws are passed.

do explain the physiological difference between a child in the womb killed by a stranger and one killed by the mother who just doesn't want it.
What for? No explanation I give is going to make your claim relevant to abortion.

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

So, you don't think there should be ANY limits on abortions at all?

The mother can abort right up to the minute before a live birth and that's ok by you?

Not even Roe supports your position on that.

The law is based on an arbitrary and capricous dictate by a power grasping Supreme Court, based on a notion of "right to privacy" that was a legal fiction not found in the actual text or original intent of the United States, imposed on the states, regardless of what the American people wanted.
The privacy stretch by the Supreme Court may have been flawed reasoning, but are you really willing to give so much power to government that said government can dictate what people do to their bodies?

The mother has the right to protect herself. Pregnancy is still life-threatening. Child birth is dangerous to a mother's health, even under ideal conditions.

Why can't we all agree that aborting is a very serious decision that should not be taken lightly by the mother, but also acknowledge that we don't want our government to have so much power as to control a mother's decisions regarding her own body, especially given the inherent danger to the mother of merely being pregnant or giving birth.
We can't agree because of the fact that abortion is the destruction of a human life, and none of the bullshit excuses for abortion mean anything compared to that fact.

We can't agree because of the fact that abortion is the destruction of a human life, and none of the bullshit excuses for abortion mean anything compared to that fact.
Human lives are destroyed everyday. Kids lives too. You cant be selective in your morality.

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

The mother can abort right up to the minute before a live birth and that's ok by you?

That's not what I said, now is it?
Yes, limits need to be in place. She can't just do it willy nilly like at 5 months pregnant.

So answer the damn question posed to you and quit backsliding.

A 15 year old is raped. You want her to NOT kill that which was planted in her FORCIBLY???

What for? No explanation I give is going to make your claim relevant to abortion.

Logic is not your strongest suit, is it.

Let me break things down for you.

Our fetal homicide laws make it a crime of MURDER to kill a child in the womb in ANY stage of development during the comitting of a criminal act.

True or False?

Those fetal homicide laws FOR NOW make an exception unto themselves to FOR NOW keep abortions legal.

True or False?

REMOVE the fucking exception and what will you have left?

Why should government get to demand that a mother bear that burden?

Do you want government to outlaw and punish fornication?

Human lives are destroyed everyday. Kids lives too. You cant be selective in your morality.
If you're talking about war, that's bullshit. There is no way I can personally stop all wars.

Keep dreaming.

Her body. Her decision.

Where did she say that?

Again, logic is not your thing. is it.

Is it not still "her body her choice" the minute before the child is delivered alive?

Logic is not your strongest suit, is it.

Let me break things down for you.

Our fetal homicide laws make it a crime of MURDER to kill a child in the womb in ANY stage of development during the comitting of a criminal act.

True or False?

Those fetal homicide laws FOR NOW make an exception unto themselves to FOR NOW keep abortions legal.

True or False?

REMOVE the fucking exception and what will you have left?
As soon as you tell me...logically of course.... how that has anything to do with abortion i will answer your question.

Forum List

Back