If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

To the extent that a woman's rights can be argued as being compromised during pregnancy. . . . unless she was raped, she compromised her rights her own damn self.
So, the next logical step in government overreach is outlawing sex, or licencing the practice thereof, right?

or, just simply hold people more accountable for the children's lives they actually create / begin. . . what's wrong with just doing that?
Oh, you mean like the MAN too? Unless it is still a miracle pregnancy. Takes two to tango. And many men want to tango even though the woman doesn't want to. Which is another question you seem to avoid answering.

Uhhhhmmmmm again, scroll back and you will find that I am all about holding the men(sic) more accountable

Oh, you mean like the MAN too? Unless it is still a miracle pregnancy. Takes two to tango. And many men want to tango even though the woman doesn't want to. Which is another question you seem to avoid answering.
Outlawing sex is the next step. I don't know why these statists can't see where it's going.

If she is 5 or more months preggers..yeah. She should've had it removed as soon as she was told "yep. Yer preggers".
Yes. Shit or get off the pot. This is a serious decision, but time is of the essence.

Because..... the more it "looks" like the child it is.... ythe more that bothers YOU.

Right?

So, it's not really about the child, the fact that it is a child, etc.

It's about YOU and how much you can stomach as you deny that child their rights.

You place the onus or burden on the child itself.... to overcome YOUR ability to deny them their rights, before you will finally, reluctantly accept that they have any rights.

To you and your sick pathetic ilk.... a child is not even a child, until they live too long and look too much LIKE a child for you to stomach the denials any more.

That's some pretty fucked up logic right there.
Again...the same question you keep conveniently not seeing:

How many unwanted by the mother children are you supporting with your paycheck, taking to school, paying the doc bills, clothing, feeding?

All of em.

Prove that I don't.
Wow. You have a house full, dontcha?

Prove that you do, slick. And don't say taxes. I'm talking about every woman that wants to abort, YOU tell YOU will raise it in YOUR home with YOUR money.

Feel free to show me where it is written in the Constitution that a "right to life" and a right to the "equal protections of our laws" directly translates to a free ride and meal ticket on the backs of anyone who defends those rights.

Can you do that for me?

Are you seriously suggesting with a straight fucking face that - unless and until I am willing and able to provide for each and every child whose rights I try to defend..... they are not entitled to any rights or protections at all?

Do me a favor and just say YES.

That way, I'll know if you are just trolling or not.

To the extent that a woman's rights can be argued as being compromised during pregnancy. . . . unless she was raped, she compromised her rights her own damn self.
So, the next logical step in government overreach is outlawing sex, or licencing the practice thereof, right?

or, just simply hold people more accountable for the children's lives they actually create / begin. . . what's wrong with just doing that?

Uhhhhmmmmm again, scroll back and you will find that I am all about holding the men(sic) more accountable
From what I am seeing and reading, you want to FORCE a woman to carry that seed to full term. Regardless of how it came to be. Whether she wants to or not. You want to control her body. Tough shit.

Any dude talking shit about abortion should shut the fuck up unless he is willing to get some retarded ass wipe's mouth-breathing, cross-eyed worthless spawn shoved into his body for 9 months, then be forced to care for said knuckle-dragger for 18 years.

No man ever even comes CLOSE to the same burden, yet dudes seem to be the most opinionated on the subject.

Yes. Shit or get off the pot. This is a serious decision, but time is of the essence.

Because..... the more it "looks" like the child it is.... ythe more that bothers YOU.

Right?

So, it's not really about the child, the fact that it is a child, etc.

It's about YOU and how much you can stomach as you deny that child their rights.

You place the onus or burden on the child itself.... to overcome YOUR ability to deny them their rights, before you will finally, reluctantly accept that they have any rights.

To you and your sick pathetic ilk.... a child is not even a child, until they live too long and look too much LIKE a child for you to stomach the denials any more.

That's some pretty fucked up logic right there.
Again...the same question you keep conveniently not seeing:

How many unwanted by the mother children are you supporting with your paycheck, taking to school, paying the doc bills, clothing, feeding?

All of em.

Prove that I don't.
Wow. You have a house full, dontcha?

Prove that you do, slick. And don't say taxes. I'm talking about every woman that wants to abort, YOU tell YOU will raise it in YOUR home with YOUR money.

Feel free to show me where it is written in the Constitution that a "right to life" and a right to the "equal protections of our laws" directly translates to a free ride and meal ticket on the backs of anyone who defends those rights.

Can you do that for me?

Are you seriously suggesting with a straight fucking face that - unless and until i am willing and able to provide for each and every child whose rights I try to defend..... they are not entitled to any rights or protections at all?

Do me a favor and just say YES.
It has no rights while it freeloads off the mothers body. And there IS a time frame for those squatters rights. You can defend your stance til the cows come home and it will NOT chance the fact that NOBODY has the right to tell ANYONE what they can do to their body when it is invaded or otherwise. Period.

And if that day ever did arrive, then women have the right to demand control over YOUR body. Which means...you lose your dick. And balls. Cuz we said so.

From what I am seeing and reading, you want to FORCE a woman to carry that seed to full term. Regardless of how it came to be. Whether she wants to or not. You want to control her body. Tough shit.

You only see what you want to see then.

If it doesn't fit your prejudiced template, you don't see it at all.

And the same right back attcha. See how that goes?

Would these MEN agree that if mom has to carry that baby (because, hey, best interest of baby, right) then dad needs to get his dick chopped the fuck off.

Fuck it.

Outlaw all unlicensed sex to prevent these expensive, unwanted pregnancies.

JESUS NAZIS TO THE RESCUE!!!

It has no rights while it freeloads off the mothers body. And there IS a time frame for those squatters rights.

Funny, that's not what the Supreme Court said when they were deciding Roe.

They said:

You don't get it. I DON'T CARE what the SC says. Its MY body. MY choice. Not yours. Not the courts. Not anybodys. PERIOD. And the laws can dictate whatever floats their boat but women who choose to NOT carry a fetus WILL find a way to remove it. So knock yourselves out trying to win control over a body that is not yours. Good luck with that.

Would these MEN agree that if mom has to carry that baby (because, hey, best interest of baby, right) then dad needs to get his dick chopped the fuck off.

Fuck it.

Outlaw all unlicensed sex to prevent these expensive, unwanted pregnancies.

JESUS NAZIS TO THE RESCUE!!!

dy5859e3df.gif

It has no rights while it freeloads off the mothers body. And there IS a time frame for those squatters rights.

Funny, that's not what the Supreme Court said when they were deciding Roe.

They said:

Most of us agree that the Supreme Court used fucked up logic in deciding Roe v. Wade.

Better logic is "FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE. YOU CARRY THIS BABY OR SHUT THE FUCK UP." :dunno:

Speaking of running off..I have some fun facts to post elsewhere. Y'all have fun arguing how much control you want to get over a womans body that will never EVER happen. :D

You don't get it. I DON'T CARE what the SC says. Its MY body. MY choice. Not yours. Not the courts. Not anybodys. PERIOD. And the laws can dictate whatever floats their boat but women who choose to NOT carry a fetus WILL find a way to remove it. So knock yourselves out trying to win control over a body that is not yours. Good luck with that.
Fuck your choice and your body.

He has a penis. You don't.

He can pee standing up. You can't.

He will never have to carry and birth a baby. You might.

MEN will dictate to women and force them to be slaves.

Get it?

:lol:

Honey I was a pro-abort myself (before I changed) likely before you were even conceived. I could argue your case even better than you can on any given day.

But the facts that compelled me to change my position and the Constitution itself is not going to change. As a matter of fact, the more fetal homicide laws that are being passed and the longer the debate goes on, the weaker and more pathetic you child deniers arguments will become.

Fuck your choice and your body.

He has a penis. You don't.

He can pee standing up. You can't.

He will never have to carry and birth a baby. You might.

MEN will dictate to women and force them to be slaves.

Get it?

:lol:

You've never watched / witnessed a girl peeing standing up?

Honey I was a pro-abort myself (before I changed) likely before you were even conceived. I could argue your case even better than you can on any given day.

But the facts that compelled me to change my position and the Constitution itself is not going to change. As a matter of fact, the more fetal homicide laws that are being passed and the longer the debate goes on, the weaker and more pathetic you child deniers arguments will become.
lol. I am probably older than you are, bub.

Forum List

Back