"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

I graduated high school in the early 1970's. My Junior and Senior years, I was close friends with a gay student, a male. I was the ONLY friend he had. People shunned him, and I am sure he endured much worse when I wasn't there. He wrote gorgeous poetry -- about suicide. I truely think if he had not had the acceptance of at least one human/peer, he would have died.

We never spoke about his sexuality. In those days, I did not have the language or social grace to do so, to let him know that he was not only okay by me, but 100% normal and healthy.

We NEED gay teachers. Gay kidlets need to see that there are gay adults they can trust, who are safe to be around and who have happy and successful lives "despite" their sexuality.

I do not know whether I agree with Stainmaster's proposal. I took a class in college on Human Sexuality, but it dealt with the social implications of sex, not techniques. I don't really think we need to teach kidlets how to have anal sex, etc.

But while we stick our heads in the sand, or up our asses, kidlets in middle school are contracting deadly cancers of the throat, mouth or lips from HPV due to oral sex. Teen pregnancy rates are soaring. HIV infection rates are up.

We indulge the anti-sexual hysteria mobs at the expense of our kidlets and our society. It is cowardly for any group of humans to sacrifice its children in any dispute...especially one on how "valuable" sexual ignorance is to a few.

Normal and healthy? You are out of your fucking mind.

Ok, well wherever it is that you like to keep your muses stashed.:lol:

You remind me of that little girl in 7th grade who whenever she got a chance, kept pulling down the zipper of my pants. :redface:

Is this your lame attempt at trying to get the thread back on topic??:lol:

Don't waste your time. Sherry has no credibility at USMB. When you respond to her, she just gets all fired up again. I just try to pass her off with polite interest using the popcorn icon. :popcorn:

Last edited:
I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

I graduated high school in the early 1970's. My Junior and Senior years, I was close friends with a gay student, a male. I was the ONLY friend he had. People shunned him, and I am sure he endured much worse when I wasn't there. He wrote gorgeous poetry -- about suicide. I truely think if he had not had the acceptance of at least one human/peer, he would have died.

We never spoke about his sexuality. In those days, I did not have the language or social grace to do so, to let him know that he was not only okay by me, but 100% normal and healthy.

We NEED gay teachers. Gay kidlets need to see that there are gay adults they can trust, who are safe to be around and who have happy and successful lives "despite" their sexuality.

I do not know whether I agree with Stainmaster's proposal. I took a class in college on Human Sexuality, but it dealt with the social implications of sex, not techniques. I don't really think we need to teach kidlets how to have anal sex, etc.

But while we stick our heads in the sand, or up our asses, kidlets in middle school are contracting deadly cancers of the throat, mouth or lips from HPV due to oral sex. Teen pregnancy rates are soaring. HIV infection rates are up.

We indulge the anti-sexual hysteria mobs at the expense of our kidlets and our society. It is cowardly for any group of humans to sacrifice its children in any dispute...especially one on how "valuable" sexual ignorance is to a few.

Nice job Lonestar_logic you just took out the one voice of reason in this thread. Madeline is the one conservative who has made a strong effort to bring the differing opinions together in this thread.

Last edited:

teen-sex-376.jpg

I had to read this three times to get your drift, Lonestar_logic. Yes, GLBT folks are normal and healthy. Straight people who pander hatred towards them, not so much I'm afraid.

phelps.jpg

GayBash+Brazil.jpg

When are we going to STOP promoting hatred of those we think are different?

I Don't hate Gays, My stepson is Gay, and I had him and his former partner live at my house for a few months.. However That does not mean I have to accept their lifestyle as normal. And it doesn't mean I have to accept Same Sex marriage or gays in the Military. And i certainly will not accept that we teach children about gays or want them to experience gay sex before they are 16, or ever for that matter. Which is what stainedmattress started this thread about.

I had to read this three times to get your drift, Lonestar_logic. Yes, GLBT folks are normal and healthy. Straight people who pander hatred towards them, not so much I'm afraid.

phelps.jpg

GayBash+Brazil.jpg

When are we going to STOP promoting hatred of those we think are different?

Nobody's promoting hatred of gays.
We are however, drawing the line at promoting sex with children.

Do you get the difference? Because most leftists absolutely don't. They think if you don't want people to have sex with children, you must be a homophobe. I don't know why all lefties make the assumption that pedophiles and gays are the same thing, but they apparently do, since they always whine about the hatred of gays when people insist it's perverted (and illegal) to promote sex with children.

http://www.phelps-a-thon.com/ltcc_files/phelps.jp/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ehgZDHqTA9w/R2Hw4oEnjoI/AAAAAAAAAZU/UkyYuk59dYw/s400/GayBash+Brazil.jp/IMG]

When are we going to STOP promoting hatred of those we think are different?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Do you get the difference? Because most leftists absolutely don't. They think if you don't want people to have sex with children, you must be a homophobe. I don't know why all lefties make the assumption that pedophiles and gays are the same thing, but they apparently do, since they always whine about the hatred of gays when people insist it's perverted (and illegal) to promote sex with children.[/QUOTE]

What do you think of people who married off their young daughters throughout history?

I do not promote or look favorably upon adults having sex with children, but I do know there were times when families and culture favored it. An intelligent discussion on a topic like this is almost impossible when the creepy people like you enter it accusing everyone of promoting sex with children.

In America today there are old ladies who have been happily married for decades, who had children in their early teen years, and who got married very young. Do you condemn them and their husbands and extended families who supported the marriages and children?

Last edited:
I Don't hate Gays, My stepson is Gay, and I had him and his former partner live at my house for a few months.. However That does not mean I have to accept their lifestyle as normal. And it doesn't mean I have to accept Same Sex marriage or gays in the Military. And i certainly will not accept that we teach children about gays or want them to experience gay sex before they are 16, or ever for that matter. Which is what stainedmattress started this thread about.

The disconnect in your mind must be a great burden. There is only so much denial a mind can handle before an episode presents itself. You poor man. :(

The disconnect in your mind must be a great burden. There is only so much denial a mind can handle before an episode presents itself. You poor man. :(

There is no denial in my mind. Does seem to be quite a bit of clutter in yours though.

http://www.phelps-a-thon.com/ltcc_files/phelps.jp/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ehgZDHqTA9w/R2Hw4oEnjoI/AAAAAAAAAZU/UkyYuk59dYw/s400/GayBash+Brazil.jp/IMG]

When are we going to STOP promoting hatred of those we think are different?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

Do you get the difference? Because most leftists absolutely don't. They think if you don't want people to have sex with children, you must be a homophobe. I don't know why all lefties make the assumption that pedophiles and gays are the same thing, but they apparently do, since they always whine about the hatred of gays when people insist it's perverted (and illegal) to promote sex with children.[/QUOTE]

What do you think of people who married off their young daughters throughout history?

I do not promote or look favorably upon adults having sex with children, but I do know there were times when families and culture favored it. An intelligent discussion on a topic like this is almost impossible when the creepy people like you enter it accusing everyone of promoting sex with children.

In America today there are old ladies who have been happily married for decades, who had children in their early teen years, and who got married very young. Do you condemn them and their husbands and extended families who supported the marriages and children?[/QUOTE]

This thread is supposed to be about making sex easier for young people. Now this. I have said this before, anyone forcing sex on someone else is violating human rights, gay, bi, or straight. If an adult forces themselves sexually on a child, just end them. That will get the message across. (Next comes the accusation that this independent is a liberal).

As for a gay person taking a beating, it is wrong on many levels. This thread has degenerated, and outlived it's usefulness.

Last edited:
You remind me of that little girl in 7th grade who whenever she got a chance, kept pulling down the zipper of my pants. :redface:

Don't waste your time. Sherry has no credibility at USMB. When you respond to her, she just gets all fired up again. I just try to pass her off with polite interest using the popcorn icon. :popcorn:

It's his time to waste.:D Don't worry your vapid little head about me when you're the one who has to do so much damage control to your reputation after this "interesting" journey.:eusa_whistle: Now get popping.:lol:

It's his time to waste.:D Don't worry your vapid little head about me when you're the one who has to do so much damage control to your reputation after this "interesting" journey.:eusa_whistle: Now get popping.:lol:

Ok, basically this thread has served it's purpose, and we are down to name calling. So, the rest of this is a write off anyway. I have challenged Sherry to read me at least three times in different threads. Now she's talking about "damage control to my reputation."

I just can not let this one go by,

tell me Sherry what damage has been done to my reputation.

I can't think of a single thing. :popcorn: I wonder have I found the conversation stopper for Sherry? Will 16 year olds figure out sex without this thread? Is this thread finally going to die? Stay tune for the next exciting episode of "Rants from Tea Baggers."

340x.jpg

Last edited:

Ok, basically this thread has served it's purpose, and we are down to name calling. So, the rest of this is a write off anyway. I have challenged Sherry to read me at least three times in different threads. Now she's talking about "damage control to my reputation."

I can't think of a single thing. :popcorn: I wonder have I found the conversation stopper for Sherry? Will 16 year olds figure out sex without this thread? Is this thread finally going to die? Stay tune for the next exciting episode of "Rants from Tea Baggers."

340x.jpg

Ignorance is bliss.:D You still haven't linked to any posts showing me as a member of the Tea Party. I even gave your dumb ass the tools on how to find such a post if you think it exists.:lol: I'll wait patiently while you go dig.:eusa_whistle:

340x.jpg

Ignorance is bliss.:D You still haven't linked to any posts showing me as a member of the Tea Party. I even gave your dumb ass the tools on how to find such a post if you think it exists.:lol: I'll wait patiently while you go dig.:eusa_whistle:

You are not worth the time Sherry. You have attacked my reputation, (ostensibly). Back it up. Everyone is listening, the lights are on you! :popcorn:

340x.jpg

You are not worth the time Sherry. You have attacked my reputation, (ostensibly). Back it up. Everyone is listening, the lights are on you! :popcorn:

In other words, they don't exist.:lol::lol::lol: Enough people have read and commented on this thread that you should be aware of exactly what you're thought of, but if you still have doubts then feel free to go back and start on page one. If you feel attacked, then live and learn and realize that you brought it all on yourself. Now go dry your eyes.:D

In other words, they don't exist.:lol::lol::lol: Enough people have read and commented on this thread that you should be aware of exactly what you're thought of, but if you still have doubts then feel free to go back and start on page one. If you feel attacked, then live and learn and realize that you brought it all on yourself. Now go dry your eyes.:D

Very disappointing entrance Sherry, and you have not satisfied the need to know from your audience. Spell it out Sherry, or is this just more of your name-calling bravado?

Tell me Sherry what damage has been done to my reputation.

Sherry's got nothing, just running her mouth. Where is that big flock of people rushing to Sherry's defense? There are no Sherry followers, she just jumps from thread to thread emptying her brain. Sherry is an embarrassment to the conservative community.

Very disappointing entrance Sherry, and you have not satisfied the need to know from your audience. Spell it out Sherry, or is this just more of your name-calling bravado?

Sherry's got nothing, just running her mouth. Where is that big flock of people rushing to Sherry's defense? There are no Sherry followers, she just jumps from thread to thread emptying her brain. Sherry is an embarrassment to the conservative community.

You are working yourself into quite the little tizzy.:lol: I've really gotten to you about your precious reputation.:lol: You take message boards way too seriously to put so much emotional investment into them, but it sure is entertaining to watch.:lol: Hey, blue is my favorite color.:D

Forum List

Back