"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

She has stepped way over the line on this pederast stuff. The Administrators will, I am sure get involved eventually. Give Sherry more rope. My stand on this issue of pedaphiles was clearly stated in post #178.

This thread is getting completely out of hand, I think the Moderators should close it. Discussion of pedaphiles is and EXTREMELY serious matter. This is not something to joke about, or throw around lightly. Sherry does not like me because I have held a mirror to her face in another thread, and she just wants to hurt me. Fine, to some extent that is part of what a message board experience is all about.

The entire point of this thread is to discuss ways to help young people overcome hang-ups in their teen years, so they won't have to struggle through problems when they become adults. Yes, the original post was designed to be provocative, to bring people into the thread. But, now it is going too far. When an accusation of being a pedaphile is thrown around, someone could REALLY get hurt in real life.

Damn creepy freak, you're fuckin' cooked.:lol: I never called you a pedophile. You opened yourself up to all the people on this thread telling you what they think of your philosophy on educating young children about sex. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck off the message board.:lol:

Now what the fuck are you talking about regarding some other thread?? And provide links, you fucking lying sack of shit.:D

Oh, and give your pal my best.;)

:popcorn:

Yes, you have provided much entertainment.:lol: In a demented sort of way.:cuckoo:

I've skipped most of this thread but can't help throwing my own 0.02$ worth in on the opening post:

I would, personally, prefer my daughter not have had sex of any variety by the time she is 16. I do want her to be well informed about how her body works, the basic mechanics of sex and that STD's can be contracted with any sexual contact not just penile/vaginal intercourse. I'm hoping she will wait until she feels she is mature enough and that she'll also wait until she actually loves someone not just have sex because she feels pressured to by some boy or because everyone else says they are.

But that's just what I want for my own daughter.

caela, that is what I wanted for my daughter too. And if my son had lived, I'd have ALSO wanted it for him. Not only is sex an adult activity, with adult responsibilities and risks, but the period after sexual maturity and before losing one's virginity needs to be somewhat protracted. It's the tenderness of a first kiss I wanted my daughter to remember...not the fumbling or terror of her first time.

Absolutely! I want her to have that slow build and to think through her actions so that when it happens she wakes up in the morning with a smile...not regretting what she'd done. I fully intend to make sure she knows that any boy that truly cares for her will be willing to wait until she's ready and to work through her fears with her. Anything less and he's just trying to get into her pants and not worth her time.

I see conversations like this though and it makes me glad she's only 20 months old and I have time before I need to worry.

I've skipped most of this thread but can't help throwing my own 0.02$ worth in on the opening post:

I would, personally, prefer my daughter not have had sex of any variety by the time she is 16. I do want her to be well informed about how her body works, the basic mechanics of sex and that STD's can be contracted with any sexual contact not just penile/vaginal intercourse. I'm hoping she will wait until she feels she is mature enough and that she'll also wait until she actually loves someone not just have sex because she feels pressured to by some boy or because everyone else says they are.

But that's just what I want for my own daughter.

caela, that is what I wanted for my daughter too. And if my son had lived, I'd have ALSO wanted it for him. Not only is sex an adult activity, with adult responsibilities and risks, but the period after sexual maturity and before losing one's virginity needs to be somewhat protracted. It's the tenderness of a first kiss I wanted my daughter to remember...not the fumbling or terror of her first time.

Absolutely! I want her to have that slow build and to think through her actions so that when it happens she wakes up in the morning with a smile...not regretting what she'd done. I fully intend to make sure she knows that any boy that truly cares for her will be willing to wait until she's ready and to work through her fears with her. Anything less and he's just trying to get into her pants and not worth her time.

I see conversations like this though and it makes me glad she's only 20 months old and I have time before I need to worry.

Sounds like you'll do a fine job raising her.

Thanks Ollie...my basic plan is make sure she's as informed as she can be and to not screw her up to badly lol.

Damn creepy freak, you're fuckin' cooked.:lol: I never called you a pedophile. You opened yourself up to all the people on this thread telling you what they think of your philosophy on educating young children about sex. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck off the message board.:lol:

Now what the fuck are you talking about regarding some other thread?? And provide links, you fucking lying sack of shit.:D

Oh, and give your pal my best.;)

:popcorn:

Yes, you have provided much entertainment.:lol: In a demented sort of way.:cuckoo:

Oh no. I am just a part of your audience. :popcorn:

Hey, I've said the same things many times in several of the posts above and Vice-Commander Ollie says I am not even fit to salute him! :eusa_naughty:

Oh no. I am just a part of your audience. :popcorn:

I know from your posts that you like to pretend you're watching me, but yet you can't back up your claims when called on it. So shitstain douchemaster, enlighten me on why I want to "hurt you".:lol:

Read the mysterious Tea Bagger post, your answers lie there. :popcorn:

warlock.png

Last edited:
Stainmaster, for this post you interrupted your vacation of bonfire hopping? I dare say your priorities are a tad askew.

You will only be young once. Go have fun, and stop trying to defend the indefensible here. This POV of yours is FUBAR and you damn well know it.

The bonfire ended last night, the surfing competition was Saturday. Ethan Hawk the world champion skateboarder was there with his entourage. The provided quite a display! Actor, Larry Hagman lives about a block awary from where we stayed - Texas flag flying and all! They must have had about 7,000 people in Huntington. My fiance and I were pretty quiet.

Last edited:
I know from your posts that you like to pretend you're watching me, but yet you can't back up your claims when called on it. So shitstain douchemaster, enlighten me on why I want to "hurt you".:lol:

warlock.png

Give me a link to this post which has caused your poor soul so much angst.:lol:

Oh, and if such a post really exists and you need help finding it, then I'm sure Dante will mentor you in how to do that as well.;) Unless of course you two broke up. I haven't seen him back defending your honor.:D

warlock.png

Oh, and if such a post really exists and you need help finding it, then I'm sure Dante will mentor you in how to do that as well.;) Unless of course you two broke up. I haven't seen him back defending your honor.:D

I will tell you this you dried up, smelly, old twat, I have no love interests at USMB. :lol: you'll have to get up off your knees and beg somebody else for a PM love affair.

gawd, I love dishing it back at trash talking broads. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will tell you this you dried up, smelly, old twat, I have no love interests at USMB. :lol:

It's sweet how you're working it so hard to flatter and impress your little boy toy by rushing to his defense. Now he'll forever be your lap dog, you rascally weasel.:D It's time to put on your big boy pants and stop throwing such a hissy fit because I finally started returning your neg rep. As long as you choose to initiate it, expect a response. Either way though, you'll continue to amuse me.:lol:

I will tell you this you dried up, smelly, old twat, I have no love interests at USMB. :lol:

It's sweet how you're working it so hard to flatter and impress your little boy toy by rushing to his defense. Now he'll forever be your lap dog, you rascally weasel.:D It's time to put on your big boy pants and stop throwing such a hissy fit because I finally started returning your neg rep. As long as you choose to initiate it, expect a response. Either way though, you'll continue to amuse me.:lol:

you neg rep-ped me? who knew? :lol::lol::lol:

I am hardly coming to Stain's defense. He appears to be quite capable of defending himself. I apologize for breaking into your little love spat.

carry on

:redface:

I am hardly coming to Stain's defense. He appears to be quite capable of defending himself. I apologize for breaking into your little love spat.

carry on

Don't abandon him after taking him under your wing. I don't think he can handle the rejection.:eusa_whistle:

carry on

Don't abandon him after taking him under your wing. I don't think he can handle the rejection.:eusa_whistle:

Pricks don't have wings. But it's not surprising you didn't know that. :eusa_whistle:

carry on

Pricks don't have wings. But it's not surprising you didn't know that. :eusa_whistle:

Ok, well wherever it is that you like to keep your muses stashed.:lol:

Ok, well wherever it is that you like to keep your muses stashed.:lol:

You remind me of that little girl in 7th grade who whenever she got a chance, kept pulling down the zipper of my pants. :redface:

Forum List

Back